Muslim Invasion?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
A relative sent me this little gem. Innocuously entitled Demographic Problem it outlines a Muslim takeover of the West by the middle of the century. I wonder if anyone else will have the same reaction to this scaremongering that I had.

YouTube - Very Sobering Video, Demographic Problem, Whats The Answer?

It seems that some people just have to have someone to be afraid of. First it was the Yellow Peril; then international communism; and now its Muslims. Will we ever be safe?

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
My reaction: :sleepy2:

Face it Bar, we're doomed. Might as well turn your prayer rug to the east right now.

Oh, hey, I'll bet that's what Tony Clement was thinking about when he said: "We need more Canadian sex stories,"

OTTAWA — A small but significant slip of the tongue had Canada's industry minister pleading for "more Canadian sex stories" on Monday, although he quickly insisted he was actually talking about success.

"We need more Canadian sex stories," Tony Clement told an Ottawa crowd during a speech on the government's digital strategy.

A roar of laughter prevented him from correcting himself for a few seconds. "We need more Canadian SUCCESS stories ..." he said, pausing to emphasize the correction, "... like RIM and its world-famous — and now ubiquitous — BlackBerry."

Teased by reporters about the slip, Clement insisted he had not been thinking about sex.

We just need more Canadian babies. So, whattya doin' tonight? ;-)