International problem with Canadian reputation

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
---> sound track--> click to play--> http://tunes.digitalock.com/ACDCstk.mp3

In the old days politicians had to be educated to get office, like how soldiers used to have to be strong, and cops had to be tough.

So... the carpet baggers moved north.

This is your country. Did your parents say that once obtained we let the surplus bleed out?

Didn't they fight to come here to use that natural wealth to make a better living?

So, here's what I want to know....

How is it that the kids get so easily sucked, because I know the ancestors were not.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Ah hog wash ...Who's gotta problem with Canada? ...If they gotta problems ..$%&# the miserable *#&*@^$'s...They must all be liberals..!..;)

Some countries think it's time Harper Conservatives give up the helm and let someone else drive the country forward..( into the ground) into the future......But why would "THEY" all really care anyway where we take our country ..Unless we take it to their country..Then it all makes a little more sense...

It is true though ..Harper doesn't seem to be too well repected/liked outside our borders....liberal Optics perhaps..Or .Maybe it's almost Time for a change of leadership?.
Who ever knows for sure what's goin on at the International/Global level .Apparently Not Us or "Them"
Seems to me to be , all B.S ..( Bail-out Stimulus:))...

Canada's Reputation? ...We used to have a reputation of being Kind/Accepting/Peaceful/Friendly....

Look at us now ...Now we're violent war machines out to take over the world.....

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Well first let's tell all the lawyers that they are very very special people and smile fondly when they act like idiots. Then let's give them control of all our lives and livelihoods. That way, we'll be stupid and they will smile fondly. I call it oh wait my favourite commercial is on...