Keep your iMice on your side of the border!

Bcool

Dilettante
Aug 5, 2010
Vancouver Island B.C.
Or else we'll have to bring out our iGrizzlies!! (Shows who's smarter, huh? Mice! Really! We think big and mean! :lol:)

In my 'WTF are they doing now?' musings on getting caught up on these very oddly entertaining Republican going's on (always wise to know wot the neighbours are up to IMO), I was not totally stunned to learn that they have voted in Christine O'Donnell as the Rep. senatorial candidate and thus have entered: :::cue spooky music::: The Twighlight Zone:

"Christine O’Donnell Will Save Us From the Mouse People"

"American scientific companies are crossbreeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains," warned Delaware senate candidate Christine O'Donnell on the O'Reilly Factor in 2007"

Christine O’Donnell Will Save Us From the Mouse People -- Daily Intel

I thought Walt Disney had already done this?

And this 'conversation' is just too funny:
O’DONNELL: Bill, if we — if we approach this complicated bioethic issue with our heads in the sand, the other end is in the air.
O’REILLY: My head isn’t in the sand, Christine. I have the biggest head in the world. There isn’t enough sand on the beach in Hawaii for my head to be in there.
O’DONNELL: My point is, we’re approaching this issue with the other end in the air.
O’REILLY: No, no, no. Hold it.
O’DONNELL: By their own admission…
O’REILLY: No.
O’DONNELL: … these groups admitted that the report that said, “Hey, yay, we cloned a monkey. Now we’re using this to start cloning humans.” We have to keep…
O’REILLY: Let them admit anything they want. But they won’t do that here in the United States unless all craziness is going on.
O’DONNELL: They are — they are doing that here in the United States. American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains. So they’re already into this experiment."

Little Green Footballs - O'Donnell: Evil Scientists Are Creating Mouse-Human Hybrids

You just keep 'em your side of the border, ok? And I'm not talking mice here. LOL