Stop Jane Burgermeister from Going to Prison for Speaking the Truth

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Stop Jane Burgermeister from Going to Prison for Speaking the Truth

Tuesday, 10 August 2010 08:42

'When the story of the Swine Flu pandemic broke, it was a terrible scare. Jane Burgermeister (an Austrian reporter) did what everyone else did & warned the public about the dangers of this illness & urged everyone to get vaccinated against it with the H1N1 vaccine.
While covering this story, she uncovered evidence that it was a hoax designed by the World Health Organization & the United Nations to scare people into getting vaccinated. She turned all of her evidence over to the FBI 7 reported what she had found out to the public.
Subsequently, she was fired from her job as a reporter in an effort to silence her. When that failed to succeed, she was charged with fabricated crimes in a further effort to silence her. She is due to go to court in Austria for these charges. She faces many years in prison & loss of all of her rights as an Austrian citizen.'
Read more and sign the petition here...

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Well I guess it all depends on the "Evidence" she claimed she had and where she obtained that evidence.

While I do believe the whole H1N1 thing was a pile of crap, since I don't see any information on the kind of evidence she had, or how she obtained her evidence, I can not say if her being charged/punished is justified or not.

Just because I believe the H1N1 flu was an over exaggerated pile of crap, it is not enough for me to support her position.... for all I know, her evidence was fabricated by herself, she could have had legit evidence but obtained that evidence illegally, or a slew of many other possibilities could exist.