Iran, beware! ... Iran, beware!

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Iran, beware! Iran, beware of the plights of the Zionists and the Imperialists

The only way to avoid their evil is to resort to God alone and leave the enthusiasm about the imams and ahlul bait: the family of the prophet.

I don't say we hate the imams, but only don't exaggerate about them and glorify God alone --> and I give you guaranty no one can touch anything of you even a hair; on the contrary, in such case God will defend you and destroy your enemy.

But if you keep to your enthusiasm about the imams, and glorify the imams and give the alms for their sake and ask your needs from the imams --> then your enemy will easily overcome you.

So will you be like the people of Prophet Jonah who believed in God alone, then His punishment was averted from them in the last moment?

An Hour with Ghosts

تشييد القبور خطيئة وتقديسها إشراك

Reactions: selin

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

The only way to avoid their evil is to resort to God alone and leave the enthusiasm about the imams and ahlul bait: the family of the prophet.

I don't say we hate the imams, but only don't exaggerate about them and glorify God alone --> and I give you guaranty no one can touch anything of you even a hair; on the contrary, in such case God will defend you and destroy your enemy.

But if you keep to your enthusiasm about the imams, and glorify the imams and give the alms for their sake and ask your needs from the imams --> then your enemy will easily overcome you.

So will you be like the people of Prophet Jonah who believed in God alone, then His punishment was averted from them in the last moment?

An Hour with Ghosts

You must be Sunni. I personally believe in the Madhhabi Ithna-'Ashari'a. But that's another matter. On a more relevant topic, I doubt very much that the Iranian government has officials following Canadiancontent.net.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
You must be Sunni. I personally believe in the Madhhabi Ithna-'Ashari'a. But that's another matter. On a more relevant topic, I doubt very much that the Iranian government has officials following Canadiancontent.net.

I am not Sunni; I am Quranic following the Glorious Quran and do not follow any sect, but refer to the Prophet and the believers with him.

On the contrary, I belonged to the Shi'aa Ithna-'Ashari'a sect in origin, but now I quit myself of any sectarial belonging; only as I said: I follow the Quran and the devotion to God alone.

Any Muslim government does not concern me; what concerns me is the Iranian people and all the Muslim and Arab people.

The reason for the retardation and the dangerous condition to which Iraq and Iran and all other countries is not from their weak weapon or little number; but they are without God's help: they are helpless and hopeless.

It is like one diseased and ill, and the next day you see him healthy and strong and powerful; all this is up to God alone: if they work in devotion to God alone --> they will be dignified and powerful; and if they are enthusiastic about their imams and companions of the prophet --> they will be enslaved.

All of us played the chess: if you have a plan against your opponent: what shall you do? You go and capture Afganistan in the far distance then come to capture Iraq from the nearby distance, and by this way you besiege Iran from all sides: the Gulf governments are along with the Americans, Pakistan and Turkey are tied to America with military agreement ...

Iran Political Map, Iran Map

Forget to take your meds again?

I don't take any meds. In the following days, you may see that what I am saying now is true.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I belonged to the Shi'aa Ithna-'Ashari'a sect in origin, but now I quit myself of any sectarial belonging; only as I said: I follow the Quran and the devotion to God alone.
One more step and you'll be riding the bicycle in no time.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"Forget to take your meds again?"

Typical question always posed by those who are morally, spiritually and intellectually bankrupt, and the only solace they have is personal insults.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Boyoboy, definitely be wary, Iran, eannassir is on your side! Maybe if you are lucky he will not decide to move there.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Boyoboy, definitely be wary, Iran, eannassir is on your side! Maybe if you are lucky he will not decide to move there.

How will God be to the side of Iran ?

It does not matter whether I or anyone else be to their side. What matter is whether God Almighty is to their side or not.

If God is to their side, then all the powerful states cannot harm them anything; while of He is against them, no one can help them.

How will God be to the side of Muslims:

When Muslims devote themselves to God alone and leave their enthusiasm about the imams of Ahlul Bait and about the Prophet himself and his companions;

and when they glorify God and none else apart from Him;

at that time they will have victory and dignity particularly when they hold fast with the Glorious Quran, in spite of disbelievers, idolaters and atheists.

The Disagreement of the
New Page 2

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So when Muslims get their butt's kicked God was not on their side and when they win He is? When the Jews body slam the Muslims wouldn't he be supprting the Jews then? They thump them quite often you know.

Do you think God supports war? We do this too each other and God has nothing to do with it nor does He support the killing of His children by His other children.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

It does not matter whether I or anyone else be to their side. What matter is whether God Almighty is to their side or not.

If God is to their side, then all the powerful states cannot harm them anything; while of He is against them, no one can help them.

How will God be to the side of Muslims:

When Muslims devote themselves to God alone and leave their enthusiasm about the imams of Ahlul Bait and about the Prophet himself and his companions;

and when they glorify God and none else apart from Him;

at that time they will have victory and dignity particularly when they hold fast with the Glorious Quran, in spite of disbelievers, idolaters and atheists.

The Disagreement of the
New Page 2
Was this failure god on anyone's side when that nutjob Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait? How about when Polpot murdered all those people? Or when Sunni and Shia kill each other?
Keep ignoring the evidence. It looks good on you.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Was this failure god on anyone's side when that nutjob Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait?

Great point!

So God must have been on Sadaam's side at first with the successful Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. Then, according to Eannisr (or whatev), God changed His mind causing him to lose Kuwait to the infidels.

Or when Sunni and Shia kill each other?

I wonder how he will wiggle out of Muslim on Muslim violence.

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
I am not Sunni; I am Quranic following the Glorious Quran and do not follow any sect, but refer to the Prophet and the believers with him.

On the contrary, I belonged to the Shi'aa Ithna-'Ashari'a sect in origin, but now I quit myself of any sectarial belonging; only as I said: I follow the Quran and the devotion to God alone.

I appreciate that.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
God punished the Israelites and Muslims by setting their enemies against them

Out of many replies (excepting that of selina of course); many of such replies indicate of course they are anti-God.

So I remind such people that God Almighty set the Babylonian who were idolaters on the Children of Israel in the past who had their prophets with them: Eremia and Ezchiel, and they had the Torah of God with them: but of course they worked contrary to their Torah and their prophets and their God Almighty.

So He punished them by setting the idolater agaisnt them.

When the Children of Israel were with God and obeyed their prophets concerning the worship of God alone --> they were dignified and powerful.

While when Jews worshipped the idols and disobeyed their prophets of God --> He punishes them by setting on them their enemies: See the Book of Judges.

Similarly, when Muslims were along with God Almighty working according to the Quran and devoting themselves to God alone --> they were dignified and powerful and they ruled people with justice.

While when they started to be enthusiastic about their religious leaders: the imams and sheikhs --> God set on them their enemies: the Crussades, the Mongols and Tatars (Gog and Mogog), then the Imperialists and Zionists.

Then at the time of the Awaited Mahdi, that we hope to be near, Muslims will return again to devote themselves to God alone and to work according to the Quran --> and God will be with them.

This is about the Children of Israel and what God promised them of punishment because they were the first to deny Jesus and fight Mohammed; this is in the Quran 7: 167-171
وَإِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكَ لَيَبْعَثَنَّ عَلَيْهِمْ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَن يَسُومُهُمْ سُوءَ الْعَذَابِ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَسَرِيعُ الْعِقَابِ وَإِنَّهُ لَغَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ...الخ

The explanation:
([Remember, O Mohammed] that your Lord did [many times] give permission [requested by the enemies of Jews]*

that He would send against them, till the Doomsday, those who should visit them with evil chastisement;

[O Mohammed] your Lord surely is Swift at punishment, and Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

And We dispersed them in the earth [to abase and disgrace them] as nations [with different languages]; some of them righteous [concerning their work] and some of them otherwise [: not righteous]; and We tried them [sometimes] with prosperity and [sometimes] with adversity, that haply they might desist [from their infidelity and trespass.]

And there succeeded them [their] progeny who inherited [from their fathers] the Book [: the Law], but they accepted [as a bribe] the [temporary] property of this low [Worldly life] saying [for excuse]: "[This time, everything] will be forgiven us [and we shall not repeat it again.]" But if [temporary] property, the like of that, come to them [next day] they will again accept it [as a bribe.] Was not the compact of the Book [: the Law] ratified on them [by their prophets] that they should not say of God [any judgment] but the truth!? Yet they have studied [the statements included] in the Book [: the Law.] And the afterlife abode is better for those who ward off [sins, and do not accept the bribe.] Do you not then understand [O Jewish priests, and judge between people with justice?]"

As to those who hold fast with the Book, and perform the prayer [and pay the Zakat-alms and make peace between opponents] – never shall We suffer the reward of peace-makers to be wasted.

And [remember] We caused the Mount [Sinai] to tower above them, as if it were a canopy, and they thought it falling upon them; [We said to them:] "Hold fast that which We have given you, and be admonished with that which is therein that you may ward off [God's punishment.]")

* Like many leaders of the enemies of Jews mentioned in the Book of Judges, then Nabuchodonosor, then Titus the Roman leader, then many kings then the last one was Hitler, the Mahdi will punish the disbelievers among them so severely according to God's command.

The Disagreement of the

New Page 2

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Time folks realized that "God" don't take sides. No matter how much the religous fanatics seem to or want to " BELIEVE. " It just makes them all look and sound foolish.

Iran Beware??!! Sure. The US is loaded for war .......again. It just has to come up with an excuse that the sheeple will buy and they will continue to keep the ME in war flames.

It has nothing to do with beliefs, or anything else the US might claim. What it HAS to do with ......is the continued power grab in the ME. Between Isreal and the US.....they want full control in the region and don't give a dang how many have to be slaughtered in order to achieve this. :-(

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
>head in hands<

Gentlemen and Ladies.

Remember when there was a time when Canada did not get involved in improper international conflicts?

Remember how there was a time when we would not have spent 9 billion dollars on old-fart super-expensive jets that cannot be used on anything except global war and/or coalition strikes, when we could have easily spent that money building submarines that work in order to patrol the arctic? Am I the only guy here who learned from war games that the side with the most subs always wins? Do you have any idea how beautifully effective the subs would be if built with proper Canadian workmanship and management? They would be the Avro Arrows of the sea, and the only problem would be if selfish system-users like CDNBear get involved.

I am not saying that what I am about to say is a necessity. I just want it to be considered.

If you look at a satellite map you will see that Iran is geographically different from all the lands around it.

It is on a plateau.

They are not Arabs. They are Iranian... their own people with 60 million.

If you look around, you'll notice that they are surrounded by small, idiot nations. Most of those nations had their borders drawn by Stalin, who wanted to make sure that if they split, they would be at war against themselves.

Iran is a real people not any more evil than anyone else, and they are surrounded by the nuclear powers of Pakistan, Russia, Israel, China, and India.

If one were to look at it political-geographically, one might think that it's a completely logical nation to have nukes, given who they are and what they are surrounded with, and the logical position of Canada would be to say that we disapprove insolong as meat-headed Mullahs are in charge, but if good Iranians get in charge (which we know they have in abundance), then we say nothing before the UN.

If good Iranians get nukes, it will be no more problem than Pakistan and/or India. In fact, it will make for some stability over those jerk-off little 'stani republics around them like how France makes stability over north Africa.

So... Canada's position should be that no opinion will be stated about Iran going nuclear if good people take over the government of Iran.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

An Hour with Ghosts

Why would God be any more successful at fixing this problem, than he's been with any of the other several thousand major problems in the world? When you approach someone for help, wouldn't you first check into their track record?