Will Iran be victorious?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Will Iran be victorious?

Iran will be victorious on condition:

They should resort to God alone and leave their enthusiasm about the imams, and leave the false customs of the continuous mourning about the family of the Prophet and Ali and his sons.

Now, Iran exports - to other countries - this enthusiasm and exaggeration in loving the imams: making them equals to God à which leads to associating Ali and his sons together with God in the worship and servitude and this makes serious distortion of God's religion into some association and polytheism in work and concepts.

When people are with God, God will be with them and help them against their enemies; but when they associate others because of the enthusiasm, God will be against them and give their enemy a hand over them:

>> like what happened in the past to the Children of Israel when Nabuchodonosor came over them,

>> and like what happened to Iraqis at the present time when USA came upon them.

Both the Children of Israel were and the Iraqis are associaters; associating with God their imams, sheikhs, rabbis and religious leaders.

So if Irnians like to be victorious, they should devote themselves to God alone, and leave the enthusiasm about Ali and his sons and leave the idolatrous customs related to this enthusiasm like the continuous mourning over Hussein and his sons and if they do this, none can overcome them by God's will; or else they will be defeated.

Last edited:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
e,

I'm agnostic and skeptical of claims of divine intervention. Can you give an recent example where God intervened on behalf of true believers?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So were gods involved when Iraq attacked Iran? Did gods give Iraq any help when Bush invaded? Were gods involved when the Persians were scooting around the ME conquering everything and everyone in sight? Have any gods been intervening on behalf of the Palestinians? PLO and Jordan? Civil war in Lebanon?

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
eanassir

What exactly do you mean by "victorious?"

What game or war is it they're fighting?

What are the victory conditions?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I got half way through the Bible then skipped to the end to find out the devil did it.

I did the same with the Quran and skipped to the end and learned that the Dajjal did it.

Can somebody write a new book that blames man for once please?

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
They should resort to God alone and leave their enthusiasm about the imams, and leave the false customs of the continuous mourning about the family of the Prophet and Ali and his sons.
people believ in god, and im sure we have soliders who pray or thank god all the time...

i actually thanked god twice today......

i think eanissir is coming around folks

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No no no. He's one of Mohammed's grandsons or something. He was killed in Karbala (sp) way back in the day.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You mean "Saddam Hussain" and his two Sons "Uday" & "Qusay" ????

People (like many people?) are mourning these characters?
Just the ones that called them 'useful idiots'.

Like it or not ,when they were useful they could do no wrong as far as their handlers were concerned. Just because SH & Co are gone doesn't mean their handlers are laying low.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh...OK....other than every third Doctor I've met in the last decade, that was the
only other "Hussein" I could think of when try'n to read through the opening post.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So were gods involved when Iraq attacked Iran? Did gods give Iraq any help when Bush invaded? Were gods involved when the Persians were scooting around the ME conquering everything and everyone in sight? Have any gods been intervening on behalf of the Palestinians? PLO and Jordan? Civil war in Lebanon?
I'm not sure how you would recognize when God was involved but in this case I would agree with you.
All of the 20th Century could have been a lame attempt by man to play God. As usual we fall fall short of a perfect score.

For myself, the last 100 years are a conquest for land an riches, end time prophecies are not so subtle and start to finish in years is less than a handful.

Don't take my word for it, Israel is supposed to come to a place that is already safe for them and the living are greeted by a whole lot of previously dead people.

That theme is repeated more than once.

you guys should embrace this side of eanassir, its not a full 180 but he is gettin there
Now about you ???? Any use asking how much leaven you have in your closet?