Rothschild; Facts and the Fiction

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Please watch all 3 parts and then let me know the time stamps for what is fact and what is fiction. You are educating me on this subject apparently.
What are the terms of this discussion?

From where will you accept evidence?

Do you have access to books, that can be quoted for proof?

Are you willing to concede to fact?

Are you able to accept that not everything on YouTube is real?

Are you open to the idea that your ideology and opinion, may be made void by reality?

And are you willing to go on a point by point basis?

I'm more than willing to engage you in discussion on this topic. But it is actually far more labour intensive then simply cut and paste and clip and caption. If I'm going to go to the effort of researching and providing factual historical documentation. I really have no need of watching true work be dismissed on whim, without so much as a second thought or some fact with a basis in reality, to the contrary.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
YouTube - The Rothschild's History (1/3)

Please watch all 3 parts and then let me know the time stamps for what is fact and what is fiction. You are educating me on this subject apparently.

Don't even have to watch it

I don't have time to waste on hate propaganda taken directly from the playbook of the Nazis.......anymore than I have time for The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Hatred, pure and simple. Irrational, psychotic, based on the slightest sliver of historical fact, balm for vicious religious fanatics and nut-bars hidden in dank basement bunkers.......blaming all the ills of the world on the Christ-killers.

Yes, the Rothschilds are rich.

Yes, in the Napoleonic Wars they threw their wealth behind the British, largely financing Wellington's foray into Portugal and Spain.

But, as some genius in Wikipedia noted, Niall Ferguson says it best.

Discussing this and similar conspiracy theories, the historian Niall Ferguson wrote: "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would.. sit on the sidelines."[46]

Niall Ferguson is one of the world's most famous, and most honoured historians.

Google him.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What are the terms of this discussion?

From where will you accept evidence?

Do you have access to books, that can be quoted for proof?

Are you willing to concede to fact?

Are you able to accept that not everything on YouTube is real?

Are you open to the idea that your ideology and opinion, may be made void by reality?

And are you willing to go on a point by point basis?

I'm more than willing to engage you in discussion on this topic. But it is actually far more labour intensive then simply cut and paste and clip and caption. If I'm going to go to the effort of researching and providing factual historical documentation. I really have no need of watching true work be dismissed on whim, without so much as a second thought or some fact with a basis in reality, to the contrary.
Fersher.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Don't even have to watch it

I don't have time to waste on hate propaganda taken directly from the playbook of the Nazis.......anymore than I have time for The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Hatred, pure and simple. Irrational, psychotic, based on the slightest sliver of historical fact, balm for vicious religious fanatics and nut-bars hidden in dank basement bunkers.......blaming all the ills of the world on the Christ-killers.
It's nothing like that Colpy. Watch it and then comment again.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Niall Ferguson is one of the world's most famous, and most honoured historians.

Google him.
Hence my question, of access to books that may not be available on the net.

I'm looking forward to reading "High Financier: The Lives and Times of Siegmund Warburg" when it comes out, later this month.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Looks like he is glossing over a few historical facts, such as the fact that bankers existed long before the Rothschilds and that the first major European bankers were Italian. He also obscures the fact that there were many non-Jewish banking families in Europe including the Medici and the Fuggers. Listed below are the world's top ten banks in terms of assets. I will leave it to you to determine which of them are controlled by the Rothschilds.

World's Largest Banks

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
We cannot leave out those famous Americans, the Rockefellers, President Herbert Hoover, Frank Vanderlip (Jekyll Island fame) who with others backed the Bolsheviks. Might even say, that without their generosity there may not have been a Communist Russia at that time, maybe never.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We cannot leave out those famous Americans, the Rockefellers, President Herbert Hoover, Frank Vanderlip (Jekyll Island fame) who with others backed the Bolsheviks. Might even say, that without their generosity there may not have been a Communist Russia at that time, maybe never.

After reading the PDF found at the link below I would think they are closely related to the Rothschild way of controlling thing for their own personal gain.
Siegmund Warburg, the City and the Financial Roots of European Integration | The Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
Siegmund Warburg, the City and the Financial Roots of European Integration.

One of the vids covers an aspect of the current banking practices that allowed them to lend more money out than they had in stock. That resulted in them getting a return of 80% interest rather than the original 10% they were 'entitled' to. By creating more than the original they were essentially taking out a loan themselves. (in that it could be defaulted on) They should have been paying the same interest as they were collecting.

The Rothschild Empire could be more than just their holdings. The owners of the 'American Banks' are not resistant to the Rothschild way of doing business so they would not be a solution to excessive usury. 80% is loansharking territory, even they would think it more than a little excessive..

An obviously false statement since you haven't answered my first post. Not surprising that you wouldn't want to though.
I'm not going to either. Your mission is this (You are educating me on this subject)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm not going to either.
Of course not. My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy.

Your mission is this (You are educating me on this subject)
An act of futility. People like yourself reject education using provable facts, like most human bodies reject foreign matter.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I agree. That is something I have been quite interested in, especially since I've found huge holes in Sutton's work.
I've never heard about Sutton. Not even on one of those cheesy until today. Then I found a Stanley Montheith interview. Monteith is one of the influences of Dell Gribble by the sounds of it.

Oh yeah....

What's a conservative movement?

A one cheek sneak?