Israel 'attacks' Gaza aid fleet

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010
Re: How About Keeping The Rest Of Us Safe From Israel?

sickening propaganda

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Ah yes.....and exactly what is a lie?

I love it when the feel good Nanny-state leftists leap forward to defend a regime that persecutes women, executes homosexuals, murders and imprisons Canadian journalists, and cheats in elections, then puts down protest with an iron fist.......

.....against, of course, the evil Joos, who have a democratic state in which Arabs vote, have members in the Knesset, and have served on the Supreme Court, a secular state, in which you are free to live as you please, with most of the liberties fundamental to a western society.....despite being in a de facto war since the day of their creation, 62 years ago.....

Got a small problem telling the good guys from the bad, do you?

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern

Its propaganda like this that presupposed Iran to have an operational nuclear weapon literally tomorrow that does no justice to Israel's hopes for some little step toward peace love & understanding.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

I love it when the feel good Nanny-state leftists leap forward to defend a regime that persecutes women, executes homosexuals, murders and imprisons Canadian journalists, and cheats in elections, then puts down protest with an iron fist.......
This is about Israel not America.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

The war mongers in the US are rallying the troops. Onward Christian soldiers marching off to war! Hate propaganda against anyone, whether you support them or just do not know who to believe, is still hate. We really don't know if the charges against Iran are true or not and especially if the information we are getting is coming from hate mongers like the right wing loonies who produced that video. And, of course, Colpy's right wing knee jerk reaction was right on cue.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

What makes this statement true and what makes it false?

Noted Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld stated that Israel could find itself one day forced to exterminate the European continent using all kinds of weapons including its nuclear arsenal if it felt its demise neared, stressing that Israel also considers Europe a hostile target.
This came in a press interview broadcast by the seventh Hebrew radio and was translated on Wednesday into Arabic by the press information analysis and study center.
“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital,” Creveld said, adding that most of the European capitals would become preferred targets for the Israeli air force.
The Israeli historian reiterated Israel’s ability to destroy the whole world whenever it felt its existence would be doomed to extinction.
As for the Palestinians, the historian said that Israel at the present time pursues a specific strategy based on mass deportation of the Palestinian people and has intentions to expel all Palestinians without exception, but it is awaiting the right moment to take this step.

And, of course, Colpy's right wing knee jerk reaction was right on cue.
Hook, line and sphincter.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Quote:
Noted Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld stated that Israel could find itself one day forced to exterminate the European continent using all kinds of weapons including its nuclear arsenal if it felt its demise neared, stressing that Israel also considers Europe a hostile target.
This came in a press interview broadcast by the seventh Hebrew radio and was translated on Wednesday into Arabic by the press information analysis and study center.
“We have hundreds of nuclear warheads and missiles that can reach different targets in the heart of the European continent, including beyond the borders of Rome, the Italian capital,” Creveld said, adding that most of the European capitals would become preferred targets for the Israeli air force.
The Israeli historian reiterated Israel’s ability to destroy the whole world whenever it felt its existence would be doomed to extinction.
As for the Palestinians, the historian said that Israel at the present time pursues a specific strategy based on mass deportation of the Palestinian people and has intentions to expel all Palestinians without exception, but it is awaiting the right moment to take this step.

Source Please.

The war mongers in the US are rallying the troops. Onward Christian soldiers marching off to war! Hate propaganda against anyone, whether you support them or just do not know who to believe, is still hate. We really don't know if the charges against Iran are true or not and especially if the information we are getting is coming from hate mongers like the right wing loonies who produced that video. And, of course, Colpy's right wing knee jerk reaction was right on cue.

Absolutely correct!

I hate a regime that murders journalists, beats and executes homosexuals, whips, imprisons and kills women for normal behaviours, murders dissidents, arms terror groups and encourages their murderous rampages world-wide....

I loathe them.

As I should.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Gee, another thread about Israel. :roll:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Source Please.

Absolutely correct!

I hate a regime that murders journalists, beats and executes homosexuals, whips, imprisons and kills women for normal behaviours, murders dissidents, arms terror groups and encourages their murderous rampages world-wide....

I loathe them.

As I should.

But you turn a blind eye to the crimes against humanity that Israel commits. That is very selective. I condemn all acts against humanity but I also am selective about the "information" and the source from which it comes. The video in the OP is a blatant piece of hate propaganda and as such is damnable along with its creators. Have you been to Iran to see the things you accuse Iran of or do you rely on American mass media propaganda for your "information"? I don't have enough facts to form an opinion on Iran because I have not seen credible information.

I have read a full spectrum of information about Israel and from it conclude that they are in the wrong. It is an opinion I have held for decades. They are doing to the Palestinians what Hitler did to them. I used to be a big supporter, but not any more.

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Ah yes.....and exactly what is a lie?

The lie is the video tries to make Israel look like a poor victimless nation being bullied and oppressed. Are you serious?

Israeli crimes against humanity: Gruesome images of charred and mutilated bodies following Israeli air strikes

this link says it all... warning the pictures aren't pretty but they show the you the atrocities israel has committed against humanity.

A Lebanese medic carries the body of a young girl, in a refrigerated truck used as a makeshift morgue, in the port city of Sidon, Lebanon, Monday, July 17 - AP

PLEASE , SAVE ISRAEL! **** off you pigs.

Last edited by a moderator:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

The lie is the video tries to make Israel look like a poor victimless nation being bullied and oppressed. Are you serious?

Israel has never known peace in the modern world! 6 million were slaughtered in the second world war! And they don't deserve their homeland?

Do you deny the holocaust?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Israel has never known peace in the modern world! 6 million were slaughtered in the second world war! And they don't deserve their homeland?

Do you deny the holocaust?
The holocaust happened 60 years ago. Since then they have systematically done the same thing to the Palestinians. Sorry, the video is a PR piece of hate propaganda for the right wing lunatic fringe. Since the commies have fallen, has the new cry become "Kill a Muslim for Christ!"? It sure looks like it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

But you turn a blind eye to the crimes against humanity that Israel commits. That is very selective. I condemn all acts against humanity but I also am selective about the "information" and the source from which it comes. The video in the OP is a blatant piece of hate propaganda and as such is damnable along with its creators. Have you been to Iran to see the things you accuse Iran of or do you rely on American mass media propaganda for your "information"? I don't have enough facts to form an opinion on Iran because I have not seen credible information.

I have read a full spectrum of information about Israel and from it conclude that they are in the wrong. It is an opinion I have held for decades. They are doing to the Palestinians what Hitler did to them. I used to be a big supporter, but not any more.

I choose to defend Israel here for a couple of reasons.....the most important one is the hatred I see directed towards Israel and Jews. The simple fact is that Israel, while far from perfect, is one Hell of a lot better nation to live in than any of her enemies........and she is (rightfully) our ally.

Cliffy, do a little research.....I did. Here's a fact. In 62 years of conflict between Israel and her neighbours, there have been AT MOST 135,000 dead, on both sides. Somewhere slightly over 10% of these have been Israelis, the rest their enemy........to say that "They are doing to the Palestinians what Hitler did to them" is an incredible smear, as Hitler and his buddies murdered 6 million Jews (one third of the world Jewish population) in about 6 years...........I seriously suggest you rethink that attack.

Try Reading Lolita in Iran......just for one little bit of research on Iranian society.....or go easy on yourself, and simply review the opinion of any human rights organization.......

Iran is a looney state, just behing North Korea on the whacko scale......

The holocaust happened 60 years ago. Since then they have systematically done the same thing to the Palestinians. Sorry, the video is a PR piece of hate propaganda for the right wing lunatic fringe. Since the commies have fallen, has the new cry become "Kill a Muslim for Christ!"? It sure looks like it.

Oh....and I meant to say....yes the vid is propaganda.

Unfortunately, it is also basically the truth.

Mind you, I would advise against an attack on Iran until the absolute final moment possible, and would hope that moment never comes, as an attack on Iran would turn many in the burgeoning dissident movement into supporters of their gov't , and the Iranian theocrats would use it as an excuse to destroy the rest.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

"How About Keeping The Rest Of Us Safe From Israel?"

How about keeping us safe from more new threads about Israel?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Israeli crimes against humanity: Gruesome images of charred and mutilated bodies following Israeli air strikes

this link says it all... warning the pictures aren't pretty but they show the you the atrocities israel has committed against humanity.

A Lebanese medic carries the body of a young girl, in a refrigerated truck used as a makeshift morgue, in the port city of Sidon, Lebanon, Monday, July 17 - AP

PLEASE , SAVE ISRAEL! **** off you pigs.

Perhaps Hezbollah should have refrained from kidnapping Israeli troops out of Israel, and then firing missiles into Israel, huh????

"How About Keeping The Rest Of Us Safe From Israel?"

How about keeping us safe from more new threads about Israel?

Anna, Anna....always the campaigner, the stalwart defender of the hopeless cause! :)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

There is no greater crime than the apartheid state of Israel and there are no smaller men than their defenders. Israel is the greatest collection of liars, thieves and murderers ever assembled. Destroying Israel won't solve all the worlds problems but it will solve most of them. I enjoy their discomfort entirely. No friend of Israel is a countryman of mine.

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

, is one Hell of a lot better nation to live in than any of her enemies........and she is (rightfully) our ally.

Yea that is definitely a fact,, that's because Israel is bombing the hell out of their neighbours and creating destruction and chaos (as well as charred children) wherever they see fit.

i won't blindly support israel because my country is allied with them.

Try Reading Lolita in Iran......just for one little bit of research on Iranian society.....or go easy on yourself, and simply review the opinion of any human rights organization.......

Is that "...In Iran", or "...In Tehran" ? I want to know because I want to read it but I found Tehran instead.