Arabs Did 9-11

AsylumKnight

Apr 29, 2010
Now that I have your attention, It is time to wake up and stop feeding on this information as comfort entertainment. This is not a game and you are either with US or against US. We will not allow anyone to jump ship or silence us.

Audio | Subverted Nation

http://www.subvertednation.net/documents/basic-training-for-revolutionaries.pdf

Bookmark this information NOW, so that when it is removed, you can ask yourselves WHY your free speech is not allowed on a "public" forum. Think people, time is running out.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Ahhhhh Asylum Knight (an extremely fitting handle, my congratulations) please send do us a boon.....and PM those you have a chance of recruiting.....and leave the sane members alone......oh, you can find the proper people in any of the Israel threads......

Carry on...

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Now that I have your attention, It is time to wake up and stop feeding on this information as comfort entertainment.

Um.... it would appear that you're the one feeding this information :-?

This is not a game and you are either with US or against US. We will not allow anyone to jump ship or silence us.

Oh well when you put it that way.... kiss me arse eh, I'm against you.

Bully tactics and threats don't work in getting you new friends..... except maybe the spineless and gullible.

Bookmark this information NOW,

Don't tell me what to do..... frig not even a please...

so that when it is removed, you can ask yourselves WHY your free speech is not allowed on a "public" forum. Think people, time is running out.

Seems to be plenty of time available.... and your links weren't removed yet, so I see no reason to ask myself "Why?"

Seems like you started a whole lot about nothing, over nothing.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ahhhhh Asylum Knight (an extremely fitting handle, my congratulations) please send do us a boon.....and PM those you have a chance of recruiting.....and leave the sane members alone......oh, you can find the proper people in any of the Israel threads......

Carry on...

How fortunate you've been chosen by the chosen to tote their load of rot, you can forgive genocide so easily. You are one of those peculiar people who while standing in dung up to the knees adamantly extols the virtuous aroma of roses. Sane you ain't. That dosen't mean you aren't nice though. It just means you're rather more simple minded than common sense demands.:p

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Now that I have your attention, It is time to wake up and stop feeding on this information as comfort entertainment. This is not a game and you are either with US or against US. We will not allow anyone to jump ship or silence us.
Oh, yeah? We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.