Wanna talk politics?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I just got to thinking some people live, breathe and eat politics, while the rest of us don't need a steady diet 24/7, so maybe some posters would like this thread and then they don't have to be bothering anyone else? Also anyone who likes politics periodically can look in from time to time.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
"Bump"
I was kinda hoping this thread would take of...because you read any of those other threads and the same points are rehashed ad-nauseum by both sides that after a while not only you don't know which thread you're in or if you are reading something from last week or last month...I like to have fun with politics because...really...nobody's gonna change his mind, and the merry go round keeps turning.

I've got a mind to resurrect a goat necropost:lol:...Lolydo

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Politics? I think it's good in theory, but bad in practise. And the biggest influence on governments isn't population, it is corporate influence and consumerism.
So, IMO, Hypogrits, Cons, Dippers, etc. all suck along with big corporations and megacompanies.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Politics? I think it's good in theory, but bad in practise. And the biggest influence on governments isn't population, it is corporate influence and consumerism.
So, IMO, Hypogrits, Cons, Dippers, etc. all suck along with big corporations and megacompanies.

Yep, they are ALL tarred with the same brush, all in cahoots with one another and anyone who follows anyone of them is being badly duped.