LBJ On JFK Assassination: ‘It’s All A Conspiracy’

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
LBJ On JFK Assassination: ‘It’s All A Conspiracy’

Was Johnson feigning hysterics to hide his role in the murder plot?

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Recently declassified testimony by Brigadier General Godfrey McHugh, President Kennedy’s military aide for his fateful Dallas trip in November 1963, reveals how Lyndon Baines Johnson thought the assassination of JFK was part of a wider conspiracy in the very hours after the event.​
Some would argue that LBJ was a very credible source for claiming the murder was part of an intricate plot, primarily because he was one of the conspirators who spearheaded the whole operation.​
However, McHugh’s testimony suggests that either LBJ was deliberately attempting to extricate himself from suspicion of involvement, or that he was genuinely afraid he could be the next target of a gargantuan plot.​
The interview with McHugh was originally conducted for the John F. Kennedy Library in 1978 but has remained classified until recently.​
Writer Steven M. Gillon picks up the story;​
After being informed at Parkland Hospital that Kennedy was dead, Johnson raced back to Air Force One, where he waited for Mrs. Kennedy and the body of the slain president, and made preparations to take the Oath of Office. Back at the hospital, the Kennedy group loaded the body into a coffin, forced their way past a local justice of the peace, and hurried back to Love Field for the long ride back to Washington.​
It was standard practice for the plane to take off as soon as the commander-in-chief was onboard. Even after McHugh had ordered the pilot to take off, however, “nothing happened.” According to the newly declassified transcript, Mrs. Kennedy was becoming desperate to leave. “Mrs. Kennedy was getting very warm, she had blood all over her hat, her coat…his brains were sticking on her hat. It was dreadful,” McHugh said. She pleaded with him to get the plane off the ground. “Please, let’s leave,” she said. McHugh jumped up and used the phone near the rear compartment to call Captain James Swindal. “Let’s leave,” he said. Swindal responded: “I can’t do it. I have orders to wait.” Not wanting to make a scene in front of Mrs. Kennedy, McHugh rushed to the front of the plane. “Swindal, what on earth is going on?” The pilot told him that “the President wants to remain in this area.”
Not even realizing Johnson was on board, McHugh rushed off to try and find him, checking the bedroom and eventually concluding that the only place LBJ could be was in the toilet.
“I walked in the toilet, in the powder room, and there he was hiding, with the curtain closed,” McHugh recalled. He claimed that LBJ was crying, “They’re going to get us all. It’s a plot. It’s a plot. It’s going to get us all.’” According to the General, Johnson “was hysterical, sitting down on the john there alone in this thing.”
McHugh repeated the story to the House Select Committee on Assassinations, saying that he found Johnson “hiding in the toilet in the bedroom compartment and muttering, ‘Conspiracy, conspiracy, they’re after all of us.’”
“Although it is impossible to prove, my gut reaction is that McHugh is telling the truth,” writes Gillon. “We know that Johnson was a man capable of dramatic mood swings, and occasional fits of hysteria were not unusual.”
(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)​
However, McHugh’s account is irreconcilable with the evidence that suggests LBJ himself was a key figure in the plot to kill Kennedy, a man whom he was known to despise and wanted to eliminate so that he could become president. Could Johnson have been feigning his hysterics in order to neutralize suspicion about his involvement in the plot, or is McHugh’s entire story merely a fabrication?
In 2006 we highlighted the astounding revelations of Johnson’s mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown, who before her death lifted the lid on how LBJ was in on the plot to kill JFK. Brown had seemingly little to gain from making such claims, but her story was largely ignored by the establishment media.
The night before the Kennedy assassination, according to Brown, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI moguls and organized crime kingpins, emerging from the conference to tell her that “those SOB’s” (the Kennedy’s) would never embarrass him again.
Before her death on June 22 2002, prolific author and lecturer Robert Gaylon Ross had the opportunity to conduct an 80 minute sit-down interview with Madeleine Duncan Brown and from that lengthy discussion the truth about exactly who was behind the assassination of JFK was exposed.
“They all went in to this conference room,” said Brown. “Lyndon didn’t stay that much in the meeting and when he came out….he grabbed me by the arm and he had this deep voice and he said, ‘after tomorrow those S.O.B.’s will never embarrass me again – that’s no threat – that’s a promise.’”
Claims that LBJ was intimately involved in the conspiracy resurfaced again in 2007 when former CIA agent and Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt’s deathbed confession was released by his son. E. Howard Hunt names numerous individuals with both direct and indirect CIA connections as having played a role in the assassination of Kennedy, while describing himself as a “bench warmer” in the plot.
Hunt alleges on the tape that then Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson was involved in the planning of the assassination and in the cover-up, stating that LBJ, “Had an almost maniacal urge to become president, he regarded JFK as an obstacle to achieving that.”
In his book, Hunt states that, “LBJ had the money and the connections to manipulate the scenario in Dallas and is on record as having convinced JFK to make the appearance in the first place.”
Hunt also alleges that Johnson tried to get his good friend Governor John Connolly, “to ride with him instead of in JFK’s car – where…he would have been out of danger.”
Hunt concluded , “Having Kennedy liquidated, thus elevating himself to the presidency without having to work for it himself, could have been a very tempting and logical move on Johnson’s part.”
Another tell-tale sign that LBJ was fully complicit in the plot to kill Kennedy is the infamous “wink” photograph. Congressman Albert Thomas winks back at a quickly-smiling LBJ as he is being sworn in to be the next President of the United States on Air Force One while the grief-stricken Jackie Kennedy stands next to him.
Watch a clip from the Madeleine Duncan Brown interview below. The full video can be viewed at Prison Planet.tv.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada

So, uh, do you have an opinion to be supported by the propaganda?
As,I have stated in previous posts I don,t deal with opinions though I can give you a suggestion :
Hide in a bush, be a alone ,you want get shot .Now you can make this into a propaganda.

Last edited: