Afghan Election Ennuie

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Alberta isn't an overtly occupied country. All its elections are recognized as democratic. It is impossible by definition to conduct a democratic election in an occupied country. In such a case as Afghanistan the owners of the most weapons control the contest. That would be the tax payers of the western fascist alliance who have not themselves conducted free elections for decades.

strange

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2009
Toronto
Afghans are getting used to a democracy, while dealing with an unestablished militia that threatens death if they take place. Albertans don't vote because of complacency.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Taliban cut off fingers of 2 Afghan voters

KABUL – Taliban militants cut off the ink-stained fingers of two Afghan voters in the militant south during the presidential election, the country's top election monitoring group said Saturday.
Taliban cut off fingers of 2 Afghan voters - Yahoo! News

This is what some on you condone by your comments and inaction.

Now they can play the rabab a la Django Reinhardt.

"comments and inaction"........I wrote the prime minister informing him I believed him to be a useless piece of US ass-kissing garbage, and that he should think of every Canadian soldier he has caused to be killed in that trenchmouth of an excuse for a country every time he looks in the freakin mirror.

So far, no reply. Go figure.

8O

mit

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2008
SouthWestern Ontario
As if we Canadians can complain about poor voter turnout - I think perhaps we should start doing the indelible ink on fingers to see who didn't vote.