Swine Flu, a conspiracy?

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Just throwing it out there...

Maybe to kill all tourism to Mexico, and strengthen tourism to Quba.

Maybe highten sales of anti-flu medicine.

Mayybbeeee......:quebec:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There will only be so many doses available, the figures I saw were US ones and it was 5M total doses. After that is gone.....there won't be any more being made.....anywhere .....ever.....

Maybe we should start forcing our flu victims to head south or have them ship theirs north and a few healthy Canadians can head south to the plague-free zone with AC and beaches.

So far it's only 27 for us.

Updated Thu. Apr. 30 2009 3:04 PM ET
CTV.ca News Staff
Canada's confirmed number of so-called swine flu cases rose to 28 Thursday after new cases were reported in Nova Scotia, Alberta and Ontario.
All of the new cases in Nova Scotia are described as mild and health officials there have linked them to the initial outbreak at a boarding school in Windsor, N.S.
Meanwhile, four students at King's-Edgehill School who came down with the virus earlier this month have now fully recovered.
One new case was also found in Toronto.
Alberta's top medical officer said four young adults in Calgary have been asked to stay home for a week after they returned from Mexico the virus, also known as H1N1 influenza A.

Luckily for Calgary their young adults always, always do what they are told.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I agree, it's just a conspiracy. I think the goal is to reduce illegal aliens in the US by killing them off, with a disease that is genetically engineered to kill Mexicans, but only make white folks sick with a minor flu.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I agree, it's just a conspiracy. I think the goal is to reduce illegal aliens in the US by killing them off, with a disease that is genetically engineered to kill Mexicans, but only make white folks sick with a minor flu.

Oh yeah the old conspiracy theory, there's been one or more of those for every event since Columbus sailed to America.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Not that I agree on a conspiracy,but I did see on CNN that a certain batch of parthovirus went missing from a US Army Lab recently.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario

Tenpenny, I realize you are being facetious. However, left wing conspiracy nuts used to think (I don’t know if they still do or not) that AIDS was developed by FBI to attack blacks and homosexuals. AIDS does seem to attack blacks and gays disproportionately.

I have read in these very forums, on another thread, that Swine flu has been unleashed in the world by Al Gore, to sell vaccines to countries in the world, evidently he (and Rumsfeld) has a stake in the company which manufactures the vaccine.

Conspiracy nuts make for great entertainment, if nothing else.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Tenpenny, I realize you are being facetious. However, left wing conspiracy nuts used to think (I don’t know if they still do or not) that AIDS was developed by FBI to attack blacks and homosexuals. AIDS does seem to attack blacks and gays disproportionately.

I have read in these very forums, on another thread, that Swine flu has been unleashed in the world by Al Gore, to sell vaccines to countries in the world, evidently he (and Rumsfeld) has a stake in the company which manufactures the vaccine.

Conspiracy nuts make for great entertainment, if nothing else.

It seems to be a tough theory to get through peoples' heads BUT I'm almost positive it's nothing more than Mother Nature's method of population control, and Mother Nature is very clever - Mexicos population is very dense compared to the U.S. and Canada, hence she is being hit a lot harder.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario

Indeed, it was Castro’s idea; he cooked it up with Al Gore. Al Gore got together with Castro, and they came up with the scheme that will benefit them both financially. They will steal Swine flu virus from US labs (Obama will get his cut for looking the other way), ACORN will unleash it on the world. Gore will sell the vaccines to the world and thereby make millions.

Mexico will be financially ruined; the benefit will be two fold. First, it will increase tourism in Cuba and Castro will earn more money. Second, the starving Mexicans will enter USA as illegal immigrants. Obama will declare amnesty and give them all citizenships, thereby increasing Democratic vote by millions.

So Democrats are happy, Obama is happy (he will get his cut), Gore is happy, Castro is happy, everybody wins. It is a win win proposition. The idea of course, was originally suggested to Castro by George Soros.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Well if I hear news reports of pigs suddenly conferring, buying certain supplies I will know who is behind it and I will retaliate - I will get on the hunt for some real nice pork tendrloin and grill him - good and slow - plan to turn him as well- Sure I may not get any answers but I will be satisfied - Dirty job that grilling as we know by what the CIA did - so I will fortify myself with a legal substance called beer - No it is not false courage - I like beer- But if their is grillin to be done I will stand up for my fellow man and grillem till he is done - Done just right ya hear.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
It seems to be a tough theory to get through peoples' heads BUT I'm almost positive it's nothing more than Mother Nature's method of population control, and Mother Nature is very clever - Mexicos population is very dense compared to the U.S. and Canada, hence she is being hit a lot harder.

JLM
The Aids virus originated from the Green Monkey – so like I told people – never **** a green monkey – wait till they ripen -

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
JLM
The Aids virus originated from the Green Monkey – so like I told people – never **** a green monkey – wait till they ripen -

During a discussion about aids with a woman I know she seriously asked me why Africans have sex with monkeys anyway. I was floored.

The answer for anybody interested in staving off any type of flu is elderberries. Elderberry wine or a tincture taken daily in small amounts will prevent flu. It is an ancient remedy that has served everybody I know who takes it. Make sure there is no mercury or formaldehyde in it, because then it would be a vaccine and that is what you want to avoid taking.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Watching the news tonight, it kind of looks like this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, so maybe Mother Nature was just flexing her muscles this time, but when she flexes everybody craps.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Watching the news tonight, it kind of looks like this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, so maybe Mother Nature was just flexing her muscles this time, but when she flexes everybody craps.

The way we abuse poor Momma, I'm surprised she hasn't done the boogy woogy on us by now.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, better to be safe than sorry.

Yeah, except I'm not just sure how safe we are being, while the swine virus is distracting us we are leaving ourselves wide open for being hit in the head by some other adversity. Kids are missing out on their education, people aren't receiving the best care in hospitals for other ailments, people are missing work, mortgages aren't getting paid, which leads to homelessness, which leads to more sickness and crime, which leads to death.