Russ hopes Obama fails.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

What a looser, he indisputably has the right to knock any one he wants, but to give a televised speech to a Conservative audience and tell them how much he hopes Obama fails during his mandate, is the most perfect example of the bigotry the American Conservatives possess. Here is a man who is a hate factory towards other fellow human beings Black especially. This idiot Russ is the purist example of a stupid hypocrite. This idiot believes that all man should look like him. What a moron, a typical Con bigot, a racist, and a delusional mental midget.
Obama inherited a fiscal mess of scary proportions, thanks to Bush the American Con who thought a legacy should be based on war. $1 TTTTTRRRRRRILLION IN RED INK. EAT THAT ONE RUSS CONSERVATIVISEM SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reactions: gopher

RanchHand

Electoral Member
Feb 22, 2009
USA
In the remote chance that there are more than the 3 people out there that I know of who are able to participate intelligently on this board I ask...
If you don't even know the man's name, how did you become so knowledgeable of his beliefs and opinions?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
In the remote chance that there are more than the 3 people out there that I know of who are able to participate intelligently on this board I ask...
If you don't even know the man's name, how did you become so knowledgeable of his beliefs and opinions?

Hey good day RH. I do know the man's name I have my reason for not posting it, we all know who Russ is. As for his belief system the man is a hate factory.
To wish a new president to fail when in fact the American fiscal mess was not created by Obama, is utterly wrong and bigoted. What ells do you wan to know about the man.
They say the first words determine the sale, in this case this loser is not interested in making friends but rather throwing rocks at some one who did not cause the damage. Do you call that fair?

A4NoOb

Nominee Member
Feb 27, 2009
Oh my. So you're mad at Rush for condemning Obama and you respond with insults? I would call you a hypocrite, but that's what you called Rush, so two accounts of hypocrisy on your post. You'd do well in the Chomsky Academy, you should apply there.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
The pretender to the name of a wise Greek puked up the following bile:

"As for his belief system the man is a hate factory."

Two things are obvious:

1. He never, ever listened to Rush Limbough.
2. He never, ever listened to Keith Olbermann. Now, there is living, (unfortunately) breathing hate-machine

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why is Obama's staff made up mainly of Wall St execs? Maybe because it was Wall Street that put him in the presidency?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Oh my. So you're mad at Rush for condemning Obama and you respond with insults? I would call you a hypocrite, but that's what you called Rush, so two accounts of hypocrisy on your post. You'd do well in the Chomsky Academy, you should apply there.
Hey good day to you keep the stupid suggestions to your self. Rush is a dork and any one who feels, that bull**** mentality like the bigot republican Rush is a sane mentalety has mental issues. The Conservatives in the US CONGRESS ARE ALL WAR-MONGARRORS AND IT LOOKS GOOD ON THEM THEY F THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REAL GOOD. 1 BIG TRILLION IN RED INK.

During these stupid 8 years of bull**** republican rule in the US, the US became the most hated country on the face of this planet. Take that one to the bank it has meat on it. Today many Americans are traveling abroad being afraid to tell foreigners they are American, in fear of being attacked, if you don’t think that is true, then you are very miss informed. Rush is a complete idiot a total dick head.

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The pretender to the name of a wise Greek puked up the following bile:

"As for his belief system the man is a hate factory."

Two things are obvious:

1. He never, ever listened to Rush Limbough.
2. He never, ever listened to Keith Olbermann. Now, there is living, (unfortunately) breathing hate-machine

Hey as for the Avatar name eat you hart out, many like my forum name and guess WHAT I DID NOT NEED ANY ONES PERMISSION TO USE IT ESPECIALLY YOURS.

On your other crap, Conservativisem sucks, it oppresses human rights, it has violated human rights not once not twice many many times over.

And as we all know in other extreme Conservative countries they kill people when they talk counter to the flow. So, because of that Conservativeisen is full of S!HT TO THE CORE.

A4NoOb

Nominee Member
Feb 27, 2009
Hey good day to you keep the stupid suggestions to your self. Rush is a dork and any one who feels, that bull**** mentality like the bigot republican Rush is a sane mentalety has mental issues. The Conservatives in the US CONGRESS ARE ALL WAR-MONGARRORS AND IT LOOKS GOOD ON THEM THEY F THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REAL GOOD. 1 BIG TRILLION IN RED INK.

During these stupid 8 years of bull**** republican rule in the US, the US became the most hated country on the face of this planet. Take that one to the bank it has meat on it. Today many Americans are traveling abroad being afraid to tell foreigners they are American, in fear of being attacked, if you don’t think that is true, then you are very miss informed. Rush is a complete idiot a total dick head.

Haha, well I would suppose "a total dick head" would have a arguments based on pure insults instead of facts right? Are you sure you haven't had too much to drink? :roll:

But of course a country is only respectable when it has the public approval of the rest of the world. I mean Roosevelt must have been a horrible president because the world hated his actions during WWII! And on that note, Hitler and Stalin must have been great dictators because the world loved them! So in a way, bringing up the world hating America means much more to them than saying everyone loves them.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I would not give the dignity of quoting any of the idiotic left-wing loonies, but would PLEASE someone tell me what in the pluperfect he11 does the post by the pretender of Greek wisdom mean??

I always knew that incoherence is the hallmark of liberalism, but this post (#17) really takes the cake.

Reactions: EagleSmack