Zan

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
I assume that you are a controller for these forums.
Hi Zan,
I noted that under my user name I have a brown > . It seems that all? others users have green >. The comment associated with my brown > is: Einmensch can only hope improve

1 Why is mine brown?
2 I'd like you to justify>> Einmensch can only hope to improve.
3 One would expect neutrality from you and your team Zan.

Interested in hearing your position.

Reactions: karrie

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
All hail Zan the mighty and heed the word lest boom whackty.

It's a reputation chevron applied by those who read what you have to say and approve or disapprove. You have more who disapprove than approve and so you "can only hope to improve".

Try being less confrontational and a little more compassionate toward others, make an effort to see another's point of view even if it's not your own and lighten up a little.

Now #6 Zan is #2 and you need not concern yourself with who is who anymore than that. And never mind who is #1 because we've all seen that show before! :p

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Mr. Unforgiven is correct.;-)

However, your colour is not brown. It is red. Red being a bad colour(as far as reputation goes). Green is a good colour to have. Unf makes good points on what you can do to improve your reputation if you so desire.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
...or don't. It's your choice. It doesn't really matter in the long run. You don't get banned if you get too many. It's only peoples opinions.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
lol - well einmensch - I appreciate your assumption but indeed, no... it is not I that is the 'controller' of these forums lollll... I've seen the job, wouldn't want it.

In fact it is Andem's ring you must kiss if you would prefer a different reputation comment under your name....or as suggested by other veterans of CC - you might try associating with your fellow forumites in a manner more condusive to incurring positive comments?

Just a suggestion... do as you like, but I assure you my magic wand does not extend to the comments that appear below or anywhere else near your name.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:lol:I noted that under my user name I have a brown > . It seems that all? others users have green >. The comment associated with my brown > is: Einmensch can only hope improve""

Mine's been the same for years and can't imagine it changing for the better anytime soon :-(

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
All hail Zan the mighty and heed the word lest boom whackty.

It's a reputation chevron applied by those who read what you have to say and approve or disapprove. You have more who disapprove than approve and so you "can only hope to improve".

Try being less confrontational and a little more compassionate toward others, make an effort to see another's point of view even if it's not your own and lighten up a little.

Now #6 Zan is #2 and you need not concern yourself with who is who anymore than that. And never mind who is #1 because we've all seen that show before! :p

And never mind who is #1 because we have all seen that show before? I have no idea to what you are referring.
How does one vote for or against a person on this forum? I must have missed it.
If I become less popular will I receive more red chevrons?

Thank you all 8Ofor your suggestions on how to be popular.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
And never mind who is #1 because we have all seen that show before

Who's on first. What's on second. ahhhh, I love Abbot and Costello. Not as much as Laurel and Hardy, but a different time, different era.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Thank you Andem. Shows how Duh one can be-I registered> report <but paid not add rep--I haven't clicked either in the past--

Who's on first is an excellent routine! Great concept--

I don't have a problem being an ugly duckling. I didn't know how I became one. Now I understand. Disarmed posters trash talk and provide a vindicational negative vote.

Reactions: darkbeaver

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
OMG the prisoner!!!! with the giant balls that retreive runaways!

Man oh man...that was a weird show!!!!!

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
I don't remember the show but reading Unforgiven's link provides me with the drift. 1967 - 1970 I returned to school and worked nightd slinging beer until midnight unless it was a slow night. If there was any free time I slept. I loved The Twilight Zone.

I notice that I'm back in the green. Thank you ->but I assume that as soon as I return to the International Political forum my poor grades will resurface.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I loved The Twilight Zone

LOVED the old twilight Zone. William Shatner was awesome! Although I think my favourite episode is the one with the banker who just wants to read and nobody will let him. Til the world gets blown up while he's in the safe/vault. THen he's happy he has all the time in the world to read and all the books he could ever want (funny they didn't blow up like the buildings) until he crushes his glasses accidentally.

Good story.