Vote suppression against Obama...

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Vote suppression a desperate move from the US right wing camp to stop Barack Obama from Victory…….
Should physical harm come upon Barack Obama it will be a direct indictment on the American Right Wing.
Should vote suppression take place in this US election by improper voter registration and insufficient proof of US citizenship or place of residence, it will be a black eye on the American right wing……the Republicans as well on the American right wing voters…..
DAILY NATION - US groups warn of moves to deny Obama victory

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

DAILY NATION - Road map to Obama victory

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Vote Suppression by the GOP!

Come now...the only people on the hot seat is the Democrats because of ACORN and them conducting voter fraud by submitting thousands of fake names, dead people, duplicates, etc.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Come now...the only people on the hot seat is the Democrats because of ACORN and them conducting voter fraud by submitting thousands of fake names, dead people, duplicates, etc.

Good day to you Eagle, this American Election is about RACE as well stopping the right wing war lovers from having another day on the trigger……as well stoping the Ripublicans from mounting more finacial debt…That is what this election is about.. The irregularity you are talking about dead peoples voting registry and the rest, if you or anyone else will put that on Obama’s back, you are sadly misappropriating your ability to be partial and fair………..
In an adversarial world such as the one we are leaving in right now today, how do you, or any one else under the same falls belief know or can ascertain that the people responsible for such an occurrence could very well be Conservative right wing infiltrators in ACORN who found a way to do damage to the American Democrats……..Tell me that would never happen…………………..

Last edited:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
The only reason Obaba is ahead is he has the big bucks. That 'infomercial' he had last night was disgusting. What a way to decide a yankee president.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

there are thousands and thousands of 'black' voters, in different parts of the u.s.
who seem to be having far too much trouble getting their elebibility to vote. florida is
one for sure, swing state now, usually republican, dems leading at the moment.
don't tell me or anyone with half a brain that the republican 'Florida' government isn't
purposely stalling, to make sure most of them end up 'too late' for the vote.
Dems had nothing to do with ACORN, that was right wing press spouting that crap.
Acorn have been doing what they re: getting out the vote for years, not just this election.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I don't know if it's true but I heard Obama isn't even "officially Black". He's like 12.5% black, 50% white and the rest Arab. Not sure of those percentages, I'm just going by memory and not fact checking. Apparently it's not enough to qualify him as "African-American".

Go figure.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I don't know if it's true but I heard Obama isn't even "officially Black". He's like 12.5% black, 50% white and the rest Arab. Not sure of those percentages, I'm just going by memory and not fact checking. Apparently it's not enough to qualify him as "African-American".

Go figure.
So is he a `quasi` something?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Go figure.

I was under the impression colour or religion was not supposed to have anything to do with candidacy....

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Go figure.

One thing we all know is that Obama is a creditable human being.
Any one opposing him is a Con bigot. The right to Govern doesn’t exclude him……….

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
It is going to be a very curious thing to watch if Obama somehow loses the election. I can't help but think that might cause an outrage similar to the Rodney King riots but on a national level. Certainly such an event might cause revolution in the USA. Remember the Russian revolution only required 1% of the population.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Well ... that's mighty white of you....

LW good day to you, Fair is fair, and when we see fair is denied fairness then we protest.
I just hope the unthinkable doesn’t happen here. Some creep waking up one day to shock the world. Should that happen, US will go on flames overnight......As Scotty mentioned above, the riots would be unthinkable to what can happen to law and order....... in AMERICA

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
LW good day to you, Fair is fair, and when we see fair is denied fairness then we protest.
I just hope the unthinkable doesn’t happen here. Some creep waking up one day to shock the world. Should that happen, US will go on flames overnight......As Scotty mentioned above, the riots would be unthinkable to what can happen to law and order....... in AMERICA

No ... it was about your overly opinionated "Any one opposing him is a Con bigot." Do you walk on your knees because your feet are always in your mouth.

Reactions: EagleSmack

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
No ... it was about your overly opinionated "Any one opposing him is a Con bigot." Do you walk on your knees because your feet are always in your mouth.

I should have left the word CON out and instead I should have written bigot.
Sorry LW.
I post my opinion here and never classified my self as a word-smith........When you get down to it Cons look at Obama and the change he is proposing to many Conservative whites Obama is a dark cloud in the horizon spelling trouble and mistrust........that is truth LW. I don't have my foot in my mouth.........;-)

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Sorry LW.
I post my opinion here and never classified my self as a word-smith........When you get down to it Cons look at Obama and the change he is proposing to many Conservative whites Obama is a dark cloud in the horizon spelling trouble and mistrust........that is truth LW. I don't have my foot in my mouth.........;-)
I tend to believe only what I see and much less of what I hear. BO is a one man show. If he wins will advisors work well with him. I think not. Yet the show isn't over yet, so we'll have to wait.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sorry LW.

So ... why don't you explain how having one's own opinion (really, that's what the support of a vote is) makes one a bigot. What part of the freedom to choose do you find so objectionable? Personally, I don't like the fact that he's pledged to continue the struggles in Iran and Afghanistan. Does that make me a bigot? What does that make you for God knows we've heard enough of your rants on that war....

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
What a crock of ****.

You have a young, dynamic guy, full of ideas, a great communicator, someone who can electrify crowds when he speaks. You have an old guy with cancer, who fuddles around and claims to be not the same as the guy he keeps supporting, who pretty much puts everyone to sleep.

It aint about race, it's pretty much the same as Canada went through in 1968 - people are tired of boring old white guys with cancer.

It's about a breath of fresh air vs an old fart.

So of course, both sides are dreaming up the weirdest **** they can invent in order to try to put the other guy down.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
So ... why don't you explain how having one's own opinion (really, that's what the support of a vote is) makes one a bigot. What part of the freedom to choose do you find so objectionable? Personally, I don't like the fact that he's pledged to continue the struggles in Iran and Afghanistan. Does that make me a bigot? What does that make you for God knows we've heard enough of your rants on that war....

Good day to you LW, look Cons have it in their blood to think their sh!t don’t smell, they go to church believing that GOD is a CON. I think that Obama will move the US to a better global likeable profile; he is not a thug like George Bush.
He is a guy who deserves a chance to prove him self... 3 quarters of McCain’s speeches of his campaign are about the same sh!t as his mentor Bush, knocking Obama while the US IS SUBMERGED into red ink.
You are picking on me with friendly fire, that will not change the out come of the US ELECTION..... I have stated from day one that WAR SUCKS,