Harper hates women!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
It is on record that Harper is the most cold and apathetic PM Canada has ever seen. How cold is Harper?
He smiles with a quarter smile and three quarters of the time he looks at the floor or at a completely different direction than the person talking to him, that is cold!!! It is fact the he doesn't like women.
Brenda Martin the woman jailed in suspicion of fraud in Mexico should have been back home to face Canadian justice, not to let her in a Mexican jail to die with out Canadian leagal representation. Harper is a great PM for brown nosing to Bush. Afghanistan is importand to Harper because the poor women are getting killed there. His own Canadian citizen Brenda Martin it's OK she can die because Harper is a heartless cold NEO CON IDIOT. Some one shoud do something about freeing this poor woman.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe.../brenda_martin_080312/20080312?hub=TopStories

Reactions: Scott Free

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Harper hates women?

By all accounts he is an observant Christian.

What does the Christian bible say about women?

They are worth less than half a cow, they are to be quiet in church and not speak and if accused of adultery, they ought to be stoned.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

one trick pony.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Are Canadians who live out side Canada lesser important than the Canadian who never visited a foreign land?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
It is on record that Harper is the most cold and apathetic PM Canada has ever seen. How cold is Harper?
He smiles with a quarter smile and three quarters of the time he looks at the floor or at a completely different direction than the person talking to him, that is cold!!!

I can relate to this, I don't stare into people's eyes when I talk to them unless I'm in a relationship with them or they're about to do bodily harm to me. I look into people's faces to acknowlege they are someone I know and besides that my eyes are viewing the surrounding area in which I am at. This isn't cold, it's just a different way of looking at things.

I mean there are plenty who get offended or freaked out if you stare at them the whole time. Personally, Harper does not like the media that much, let alone shoving his personal life and family in the spot light, so he does something in which I probably would, not stare into someone's face/eyes, listen and focus on what they are saying, and concentrate on the matter at hand. Just because I don't look into your eyes when you're talking, doesn't mean I hate your guts or cold.

It is fact the he doesn't like women.

Fact or assumption?

Brenda Martin the woman jailed in suspicion of fraud in Mexico should have been back home to face Canadian justice, not to let her in a Mexican jail to die with out Canadian leagal representation.

If he helps her out of her criminal ways, doesn't respect another country's methods of law, then why not go and pull Omar out of Cuba? Why bother to tell the country that if you break the law in another country, you will not get very much help in getting out of your mess from the government? If he went back on this statement, although in some cases he should, he'd become a bigger arsehole who can't even stick to his word (Might already be too late for that on a number of things.... but for arguments sake)

Harper is a great PM for brown nosing to Bush.

So were a few other PM's in the past.

Afghanistan is importand to Harper because the poor women are getting killed there.

Then doesn't that disprove your above statement that he doesn't care about women? *tisk tisk* contradictions all in one post.

His own Canadian citizen Brenda Martin it's OK she can die because Harper is a heartless cold NEO CON IDIOT. Some one shoud do something about freeing this poor woman.

Hmmm... you compare a general population of forign women who for what we understand are innocent civilians who have yet to be recorded as commiting a crime which actually matters to us, and the other is a Canadian Citizen who is suspected of screwing over Mexico with her boss for money?

*From Supplied Link*

"It would appear -- on the face of it -- to be a violation of basic natural justice and due process rights and Mexico's international obligations," Kenney said.

But he noted that the Canadian is dealing with a foreign government's justice system and "there are limits to what we can do."

which is the current government's stance and was clearly explained last year when they decided to adopt this process of doing nothing. I don't exactly see anything substantial to point all the blame at Harper in this matter. Sure, I don't care much for the guy, anymore then most of the other idiots in the government..... but if I'm going to hate and blame someone, it's gotta have some substance.

She was involved in a fraud scheme in Mexico, she was arrested in Mexico, she is being charged in Mexico under Mexican laws.... if anything, it's her own pitiful fault for putting herself in that situation to begin with.

I mean even I know Mexico's justice/legal system is not the best in the world, so why attempt to be an idiot and get mixed up in criminal activities in a country such as Mexico?

Two years does seem long.... but then again, it's not Canada that is in question here. Same with the guy in Iran who was to be executed for getting into a brawl and killing someone.... not sure what occured in that situation, but I believe the government attempted to step in on that one

But one is relating to an execution, the other is sitting around in a jail and wanting to commit suicide..... that's her own dumb ass decision if she does and I don't see why that should be a factor into if the government steps in or not. The only person she is at risk from at this point is herself.

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I can't maintain eye contact either Prax. I get nervous and have to look around. I just can't do it.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
This is ****ing stupid.....Exusce my language...you dont even have this based on anything....Other than Harper didnt get this Jailed Woman out of Jail....Why the hell should he. She should get a better Lawyer.....Just because she cryed on the phoine to have the PM get her out....So what people get thrown in jail all the time....They dont call and cry to the pm.....Harper doesnt like men ethier....He hates everyone...Who gives a rats ass who he likes...doesnt make him any less a leader....

Reactions: karrie

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
I can't maintain eye contact either Prax. I get nervous and have to look around. I just can't do it.

Yeah for me, I've grown up around a pile of various animals, and one thing I took from those experiences is not to glare into someone or something's eyes.... in most of the animal communities it is seen as a challenge of authority to stare someone/thing down.

Which is why you see dogs and other animals on reality TV shows jumping and attacking some idiot without any obvious reasons, but if you look at it... most of these people keep looking into their eyes, or get way to close to their faces.... they panic, think they're going to be attacked or intemidated, and then they respond.

Humans do the same thing.... get in a fight and see where eye contact goes.... right eye to eye with one another, ready for the first move/attack.

I don't do much eye contact, because I don't want people thinking I'm trying to creep them out or intemidate them, nor do I want them to make me feel the same way.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
This is ****ing stupid.....Exusce my language...you dont even have this based on anything....Other than Harper didnt get this Jailed Woman out of Jail....Why the hell should he. She should get a better Lawyer.....Just because she cryed on the phoine to have the PM get her out....So what people get thrown in jail all the time....They dont call and cry to the pm.....Harper doesnt like men ethier....He hates everyone...Who gives a rats ass who he likes...doesnt make him any less a leader....

Stephen Harper doesn't like Anybody!

You know, I think everybody has a bad image of Harper... maybe they need to see this:

Rick Mercer's Sleepover with Stephen Harper
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGIQpdtS_Y

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't do much eye contact, because I don't want people thinking I'm trying to creep them out or intemidate them, nor do I want them to make me feel the same way.

Exactly. I don't look people in the eyes long unless I'm in an aggressive mood. And they usually pick up on it very quick, because now my behavior has changed very drastically, and I'm staring them square in the eye. It even happens the very rare time that I'm extremely angry. It's much more common when I'm just feeling, um, aggressive. ;-)

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Exactly. I don't look people in the eyes long unless I'm in an aggressive mood. And they usually pick up on it very quick, because now my behavior has changed very drastically, and I'm staring them square in the eye. It even happens the very rare time that I'm extremely angry. It's much more common when I'm just feeling, um, aggressive. ;-)

Sounds Kinky :p

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Socrates the Greek

What do you mean by 'important Canadians' .Important in what ...? Please explain .

China, it has been two years for this poor woman to get any help, the Torry idiots in Ottawa did not think about a Canadian stuck in a foreign Justis system that drove Mis. Martin to a suicietal state. Harper instead for the last two years has been brown nosing to Buss, which clearly shows the transparency of what the Tories are all about. If ti was you in the same circumstance you would be forgotten because in the eyes of the Tories your vote being out of the country you become insignificant to them if you catch my drift.

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
China, it has been two years for this poor woman to get any help, the Torry idiots in Ottawa did not think about a Canadian stuck in a foreign Justis system that drove Mis. Martin to a suicietal state. Harper instead for the last two years has been brown nosing to Buss, which clearly shows the transparency of what the Tories are all about. If ti was you in the same circumstance you would be forgotten because in the eyes of the Tories your vote being is out of the country you become insignificant to them if catch my drift.

Then you've just disproved what you asserted with the title of this thread. Harper is not ignoring her simply because she's a woman. Harper does not 'hate women'.

Gitaboo Radley

Mar 14, 2008
Canadian Rockies
Methinks Harper also hates people with the surname Martin -- *scratches under chin* and wonders if there is more to this. I do hope Brenda gets released and soon - this really is a prime example of bureaucratic negligence.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I can relate to this, I don't stare into people's eyes when I talk to them unless I'm in a relationship with them or they're about to do bodily harm to me. I look into people's faces to acknowlege they are someone I know and besides that my eyes are viewing the surrounding area in which I am at. This isn't cold, it's just a different way of looking at things.

I mean there are plenty who get offended or freaked out if you stare at them the whole time. Personally, Harper does not like the media that much, let alone shoving his personal life and family in the spot light, so he does something in which I probably would, not stare into someone's face/eyes, listen and focus on what they are saying, and concentrate on the matter at hand. Just because I don't look into your eyes when you're talking, doesn't mean I hate your guts or cold.

Fact or assumption?

If he helps her out of her criminal ways, doesn't respect another country's methods of law, then why not go and pull Omar out of Cuba? Why bother to tell the country that if you break the law in another country, you will not get very much help in getting out of your mess from the government? If he went back on this statement, although in some cases he should, he'd become a bigger arsehole who can't even stick to his word (Might already be too late for that on a number of things.... but for arguments sake)

So were a few other PM's in the past.

Then doesn't that disprove your above statement that he doesn't care about women? *tisk tisk* contradictions all in one post.

Hmmm... you compare a general population of forign women who for what we understand are innocent civilians who have yet to be recorded as commiting a crime which actually matters to us, and the other is a Canadian Citizen who is suspected of screwing over Mexico with her boss for money?

*From Supplied Link*

"It would appear -- on the face of it -- to be a violation of basic natural justice and due process rights and Mexico's international obligations," Kenney said.

But he noted that the Canadian is dealing with a foreign government's justice system and "there are limits to what we can do."

which is the current government's stance and was clearly explained last year when they decided to adopt this process of doing nothing. I don't exactly see anything substantial to point all the blame at Harper in this matter. Sure, I don't care much for the guy, anymore then most of the other idiots in the government..... but if I'm going to hate and blame someone, it's gotta have some substance.

She was involved in a fraud scheme in Mexico, she was arrested in Mexico, she is being charged in Mexico under Mexican laws.... if anything, it's her own pitiful fault for putting herself in that situation to begin with.

I mean even I know Mexico's justice/legal system is not the best in the world, so why attempt to be an idiot and get mixed up in criminal activities in a country such as Mexico?

Two years does seem long.... but then again, it's not Canada that is in question here. Same with the guy in Iran who was to be executed for getting into a brawl and killing someone.... not sure what occured in that situation, but I believe the government attempted to step in on that one

But one is relating to an execution, the other is sitting around in a jail and wanting to commit suicide..... that's her own dumb ass decision if she does and I don't see why that should be a factor into if the government steps in or not. The only person she is at risk from at this point is herself.

Praxius, first off looking into someones eyes is a modern form of civilised communication skills. When you have something of value to say to some one looking at them in the eyes confirms sincerity as well agreement. A person with a two face personality will look at a completely different direction rather than the person they are talking with, not helping one create a bond with the person they are talking with. I have spend 35 years in sales and made an excellent ban ch of doe looking at people right in the eyes. And as for your assertion that she is a criminal, man the poor woman has not seen a lawyer for two years who are you to prejudice with out knowing the full story, I certainly hope you will never have to serve in a jury.