The True Elites of the World

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If you think your governments are corrupt, you ain't seen nothing! Because your government and mine is nothing more than puppets on a string.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6849891028515054161

Albertabound you post interesting stuff about reality but I can't do anything video I need text could you do me the honour there's rep points in for ya, they're redemable for lawn furniture and the like. Of course you nedd eight million of em just to get the catoloque.:smile:

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
Oh sorry 'bout that. Unfortunetly I'm not the best speaker and more often than not it is easiest for me to explain my views and opinions through video.

The gist of it all is how we are not living in the "home of the brave" but the "home of the slave" and it is not our governments that are in control but the elites of the world including the Rothschilds, JP Morgan family, the Walburgs, and such that are in control of the world we believe to be free. They control ALL major corporations, own ALL major titles of land, run ALL central banks and were the creators of the central banks. They own the Federal Reserve, that's right they OWN the federal reserve. It is not a government institution like we are LEAD to believe, it is a privately owned business. These people own the media and have created and funded every world war, not just one side of the war but both sides of the war. Because it is all about DEBT and how all debt from these countries are owed to these people.

Man I wish you guys could see these videos. For I am just one human being....not person....I do not like to use that term as it is nothing more than a ficticios entity created by our governments... in other words the elites, to create debt. Debt that is to be owed to the banksters. It is all about commerce

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Oh sorry 'bout that. Unfortunetly I'm not the best speaker and more often than not it is easiest for me to explain my views and opinions through video.

The gist of it all is how we are not living in the "home of the brave" but the "home of the slave" and it is not our governments that are in control but the elites of the world including the Rothschilds, JP Morgan family, the Walburgs, and such that are in control of the world we believe to be free. They control ALL major corporations, own ALL major titles of land, run ALL central banks and were the creators of the central banks. They own the Federal Reserve, that's right they OWN the federal reserve. It is not a government institution like we are LEAD to believe, it is a privately owned business. These people own the media and have created and funded every world war, not just one side of the war but both sides of the war. Because it is all about DEBT and how all debt from these countries are owed to these people.

Man I wish you guys could see these videos. For I am just one human being....not person....I do not like to use that term as it is nothing more than a ficticios entity created by our governments... in other words the elites, to create debt. Debt that is to be owed to the banksters. It is all about commerce

Perfect, Brother there's nothing wrong with your writeing, I agree the filthy bloated bankers own and control and murder us by the millions. And NAU and SPP are to be the end of our way of life.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
These videos also explain how we willingly give up our rights to these people through such things as the patriot act. As much as you want to believe it we are not souvereign people we are all slaves to these people and have been for a very long time.Before pearl harbour enlistments into the war were miniscule at best, however after pearl harbour over a million people enlisted. All wars are created by these people and controlled by these people. In the video George Carlin makes full acknowledgement of this.

I will to my best ability try to quote as much of the documentary as possible.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
And NAU and SPP are to be the end of our way of life.

This is the beginning, once there is three major governing continents. The Europeon which already exists, the North American and the soon to be Asian then the elites can and will create a one world government. 9/11 has tremendously spead the process up however.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Albertabound you post interesting stuff about reality but I can't do anything video I need text could you do me the honour there's rep points in for ya, they're redemable for lawn furniture and the like. Of course you nedd eight million of em just to get the catoloque.:smile:

"This version of aptitude does not have Super Cow powers."

-- aptitude, when you try to install iftop without the word 'install'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
"This version of aptitude does not have Super Cow powers."

-- aptitude, when you try to install iftop without the word 'install'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't do decryption warrior, it might be funny man but I dosen't get it sorry bro, eyes too simpil

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
This is the beginning, once there is three major governing continents. The Europeon which already exists, the North American and the soon to be Asian then the elites can and will create a one world government. 9/11 has tremendously spead the process up however.
When do you think the next 9/11 is likely to occur if you do? Big attacks like that do seem to move things along in the right direction don't they.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I always like to extend the benefit of the doubt though Karrie, afterall it is the polite thing to do.:lol:

Oh absolutely. I'd have done the same. But I'd have been waiting and hoping for someone to verify if I was the issue or not. lol. I do miss stuff once in a while. (hard to believe, I know... lol)

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
When do you think the next 9/11 is likely to occur if you do? Big attacks like that do seem to move things along in the right direction don't they.

They don't need another one, 9/11 is all they needed to move things along, at a much more rapid pace then they ever imagined. Warrants to enter ones home in the U.S. is now a thing of the past. All you have to be is labelled a terrosit which these days does not take alot, and all consitutional rights are GONE. As the general public becomes more aware of what is actually going on, the elite must remove our rights, right before our very eyes, and with our consent thanks to 9/11

You will not see another major event like 9/11 for decades.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
As the general public becomes more aware of what is actually going on, the elite must remove our rights, right before our very eyes, and with our consent thanks to 9/11

They haven't taken away a single one of my rights (at least that I'm aware of... guess I'd better check and make sure they're all where I left them). The plus of being a Canadian.

Where are you at Albertabound?

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
I too am in Canada, but I am quickly working on getting my ass out before Canada as we know it no longer exists. And yes I know as independent as Canadians are and will not want this to happen, we will have no choice. Unfortunetely. we will do it willingly.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Where are you planning on going? You already talk as if US issues impact you personally, so, should I assume the US is where you're going? To live as a slave slowly being stripped of rights by the elite?