Ex-Italian president; 9/11 inside job

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job
Man who blew the whistle on Gladio tells Italy's largest newspaper attacks were run by CIA, Mossad

By Paul Joseph Watson

Global Research, December 5, 2007
Prison Planet

Former Italian President and the man who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, Francesco Cossiga, has gone public on 9/11, telling Italy's most respected newspaper that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies.
Cossiga was elected President of Italian Senate in July 1983 before being winning a landslide 1985 election to become President of the country in 1985.
Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.
Cossiga's tendency to be outspoken upset the Italian political establishment and he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio - a rogue intelligence network under NATO auspices that carried out bombings across Europe in the 60's, 70's and 80's.
Gladio's specialty was to carry out what they coined "false flag operations," terror attacks that were blamed on their domestic and geopolitical opposition.
Cossiga's revelations contributed to an Italian parliamentary investigation of Gladio in 2000, during which evidence was unearthed that the attacks were being overseen by the U.S. intelligence apparatus.
In March 2001, Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony, "You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."
Cossiga's new revelations appeared last week in Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Below appears a rough translation.
"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."
Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a "sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel."
Coming from a widely respected former head of state, Cossiga's assertion that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job and that this is common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies is highly unlikely to be mentioned by any establishment media outlets, because like the hundreds of other sober ex-government, military, air force professionals, allied to hundreds more professors and intellectuals - he can't be sidelined as a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

Excerpt from: http://www.corriere.it/politica/07_...ga_27f4ccee-9f55-11dc-8807-0003ba99c53b.shtml
Osama Bin Laden in esso 'confessa' che Al Qaeda sarebbe stato l'autore dell'attentato dell'11 settembre alle due torri in New York, mentre tutti gli ambienti democratici d'America e d'Europa, con in prima linea quelli del centrosinistra italiano, sanno ormai bene che il disastroso attentato è stato pianificato e realizzato dalla Cia americana e dal Mossad con l'aiuto del mondo sionista per mettere sotto accusa i Paesi arabi e per indurre le potenze occidentali ad intervenire sia in Iraq sia in Afghanistan

Toro

Senate Member
Bin Laden did it.

DUBAI (AFP) - - Osama bin Laden urged Europeans to break ranks with the United States and quit Afghanistan, while stressing he alone was behind the 9/11 attacks, in a tape attributed to him on Al-Jazeera television on Thursday.

The United States "insisted on invading" Afghanistan even though it knew that the Afghans were not behind the 2001 attacks, and "Europe walked behind it," the voice purported to be that of the Al-Qaeda chief said in a "message to the European peoples."

"It would be better for you if you (restrained) your politicians who flock to the White House and worked actively to end the wrong done to the oppressed," he said in the audiotape.

"I am responsible" for the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington, the speaker said.

Qatar-based Al-Jazeera aired a head shot of a smiling bin Laden wearing a white headdress of the type used by Muslim fundamentalist clerics.

"The truth, as I said before, is that the Manhattan events were in retaliation for the killing of our kinfolk in Palestine and Lebanon by the US-Israeli alliance and that I am responsible for them," the voice said.

"I affirm that the Afghans -- government and people -- had no knowledge whatsoever of these events and America knows that," since it captured and interrogated some ministers from the Islamist militant Taliban movement, which was ousted from power by a 2001 US invasion.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071129/tts-qaeda-binladen-europe-afghanistan-un-a9aa023.html

This quote from elsewhere made me laugh. I wish I'd thought of it.

thats gotta suck for Bin Laden. He thought after the bombing he would get some terrorist respect.

But now so many people think it was an inside job instead.. he must be pissed off. Its come to the point where he demands that everyone give him the terrorist respect and stop saying hes not that bad of a guy.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I've always thought that 99% of all conspiracy theories were false.

Unless it was Italy, then its 50/50.

Of course, living in a country were conspiracy theories are as apt to be true as not, one might not be able to discern a real conspiracy from a fake one.

You're a member of the Illuminati. You're probably responsible for 9/11. Toro the Canadian. As if. The jig is up, man. :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The thing about conspiracy deniers of the 9/11 rubble kind. Peculiar lot, on the surface they seem not so much sure of the accuracy of thier positions because they offer no proof but rather nervous little school-yard puns. Or are they just common New World Order groupies always close to the buns of power , hopeing the man throws them a bone. That's pathetic, but the worlds full of frightened people, we can forgive thier fluffy bunny like observations. 9/11 poop draws flys with forked tongues. De buildings was trashed by de bankers dis I know ee eye ee eye oh. hahahaha:cool::lol::cool:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Denial is a primitive defense; children understandably don’t acknowledge the alcoholic father’s insanity—after all he’s the only father they’ve got. The Bush administration depends upon our continued fear and isolation from like-minded others to keep us bonded to it in ignorance of what it does. Inflated patriotism is but a misguided defense of a system that has the will and means to destroy us for power, just like an alcoholic parent will sacrifice all for drink. As long as we feel overwhelmed and disempowered, we won’t investigate our intuitions or connect the dots.

It certainly helps the agendas of those in power if we are chronically too tired, broken and scared to think, feel, and talk. Otherwise, we might find the energy to contemplate the truth, to have insights and inspirations, and to organize. The George Bushes of our country are absolutely terrified of the power of the masses.

We have learned to “negatively hallucinate,” that is, to not see the obvious, when it contradicts our beliefs. We have been raised and bred in institutions and families where the very persons preparing and conditioning us for the “real world” have hidden their own skeletons in our closets. Without our realizing it, their shames, secrets, and fears become our inheritances. While it is all right to hate Bush and company for being liars and idiots, we stop short of believing they could be evil and powerful enough to have actually organized and pulled off the 9/11 attacks.
The Psychology of 9/11 Denial by Tova Gabrielle
http://forums.gumtree.com/about112821.html

Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy
Should people who question the government's version of the events of 9/11 have their heads examined?

Well, the following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial.

Lukily DarkBeaver is opening an organic medical center, I could heel 9/11 deniers, if I get my lisence. Ice cream and cookies will make them feel better and big snuggly comfy blankets they can hide under. Buildings just fall down all over the place they think. Where do they get there ideas, TV adicts I bet boob tube junkies who can't tell a chocky bar from a dog turd.hahahahahahhahahh the planes were hidden in the caves with Binny and they were trained to attack buildings which thier tiny little mass and tiny little BTUs could not blow down. hahahahahahahahahh:cool::lol::cool:

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Should people who question the government's version of the events of 9/11 have their heads examined?

"God need not judge us, nor cast us into a fiery hell; making us sentient beings is punishment enough." -- I forget! So it's more of a paraphrase than a direct quote. lol.

"Kill all the white people, then we'll be free!" -- Type O Negative

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
Wow. 8O Thanks for posting that. As was mentioned, I sure didn't see that on the front page of the Globe and Mail.

Time to visit some other forums and spread that around, ya know, just to stir things up a bit.

No ice creams for me, thanks. :icescream: I've screamed enuf already.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Wow. 8O Thanks for posting that. As was mentioned, I sure didn't see that on the front page of the Globe and Mail.

Time to visit some other forums and spread that around, ya know, just to stir things up a bit.

No ice creams for me, thanks. :icescream: I've screamed enuf already.

chocky eyescream is brown gobble it down

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

So, Francesco Cossiga, once President of Italy, is a fruitcake. Not only that, but one that uses the language of the most rabid Jew-haters..........what exactly is the "Zionist world"? Next thing he'll be quoting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or the blood libel.

The guy is nutty. Being a successful politician is NOT indicative of sanity any more than it is indicative of moral superiority.

I mean, we elected William Lyon MacKenzie-King.

You'll have to do better than this....like How? Why? Some evidence please.

Last edited:

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
So, Francesco Cossiga, once President of Italy, is a fruitcake. Not only that, but one that uses the language of the most rabid Jew-haters..........what exactly is the "Zionist world"? Next thing he'll be quoting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, or the blood libel.

The guy is nutty. Being a successful politician is NOT indicative of sanity any more than it is indicative of moral superiority.

I mean, we elected William Lyon MacKenzie-King.

You'll have to do better than this....like How? Why? Some evidence please.

Well....Borat said it was the Jews too. So, it must have been.:smile:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
One point makes interesting reading...

The well-oiled machinery of terrorism is able to coordinate an attack on the World Trade Center, the public transportation system in England and another target in Spain....but the entire mechanism of security and international intelligence can't find Bin Laden. Does anyone believe for a moment that if the attack on the WTC was facilitated by Mossad and the CIA that they'd be foolish enough to admit to it?

It's reasonable to believe that the "Coalition of the Willing" is thwarted by the Taliban and the truth about Iraq's possession of WMD's became common knowledge after that nation was occupied...

Now we have statements to the effect that the "Threat of WW III" supposedly sitting with the Iranian nuclear program turns out to be something less than entirely accurate...

Americans never mind a bunch of brainless Canadians won't even entertain the level and degree of corruption in these nations until that corruption becomes so apparent that they're forced to acknowledge that trillions of dollars and thousands of lives may have been spent on lies and exaggerations.

Oh wait a minute I get it now....

It's the Sept./11 terrorists behind the ills of the United States and Canada....

It's they who are to blame for forcing the redirection of millions away from the devastation of Katrina ...It's they who are responsible for the sub-prime mortgage and credit card fiascoes....it's they who are importing dangerous food and products from China....it's they who are responsible for U.S. government officials flip-flopping on their sexuality in public washrooms...it's they who make it necessary for Canadians and Americans to live with the corruption of Karl Rove and George Bush and and and....

All those people satisfied to accept the lies about Iraq and Iran are more than willing to accept whatever this administration tells them about anything....

"Proof"....people here don't need proof they only have to embrace the story that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction....they don't need proof they only need to subscribe to the story that a strange confluence of coincidences occurred at exactly the time the Saudis launched an attack on the WTC....

These people believe Viet Nam was a "noble" effort at resisting the spread of communism, when in fact it was another example of the U.S. involved in the after-birth of the French failure and getting involved in a civil war.... these folk believe that everything their governments tell them is the unvarnished truth....

Like the Sponsorship Scam was the fault of Islamic terrorists and everything else that demonstrates the failures of western democracy and government are the product of a bunch of radicals living in the tenth century....

Makes perfect sense to me....

To acknowledge or even entertain the notion that there were inside influences at work in the atrocity of 9/11 is incomprehensible to these folk. No it's much wiser to just believe...

Global warming is the fault of the Taliban and Saddam Hussein.....everything that's screwed up here in the land of milk and honey is the fault of some external agent that has the means and facility to dramatically alter world history....

Perfectly logical .....