Young Pakistanis: Bin laden is a cia creation

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
This was on Abc december 3rd, incredible, and was erased from abc web sites, minutes later

An ABC news piece that ran yesterday morning attracted attention after four Pakistanis who were being interviewed about the attitudes and life of young people in Pakistan declared Osama Bin Laden to be a creation of western intelligence and stressed that Islamic extremist attitudes towards the west were virtually non existent in their country before 9/11.

I guess ITN , Colpy, toro and eaglecrap, would prefer to go with the US official fairy tail story.

Reactions: darkbeaver

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This was on Abc december 3rd, incredible, and was erased from abc web sites, minutes later

An ABC news piece that ran yesterday morning attracted attention after four Pakistanis who were being interviewed about the attitudes and life of young people in Pakistan declared Osama Bin Laden to be a creation of western intelligence and stressed that Islamic extremist attitudes towards the west were virtually non existent in their country before 9/11.

I guess ITN , Colpy, toro and eaglecrap, would prefer to go with the US official fairy tail story.

Logic 7, greetings, how are you doing. Most people don't believe the official stories anymore I guess, but they have to defend the official position or thier worlds fall apart. They have no back-up. While normal people like us didn't believe in Santa Claus & TV anyway we have the contingency of reason to soften our landing. I have seen many of the films you suggested. You have taken a lot of **** that you didn't reallty deserve, so did Jesus apparently. I'd like to read more of you rather than less.:cool:

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Logic 7, greetings, how are you doing. Most people don't believe the official stories anymore I guess, but they have to defend the official position or thier worlds fall apart. They have no back-up. While normal people like us didn't believe in Santa Claus & TV anyway we have the contingency of reason to soften our landing. I have seen many of the films you suggested. You have taken a lot of **** that you didn't reallty deserve, so did Jesus apparently. I'd like to read more of you rather than less.:cool:

Thankx my friend :).

Someone has already called me the "New Internet Messiah" :lol: and i felt i had a mission.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The curse can only be removed by a good rep point Durka, payments for special dispensations may be deposited after hours at the Church of the Emaculate Bleeding Rodent or participating banks.

Oh Lord, how was lunch?

Lord I beseech thee render Durkas underarm deodorant powerless and Lord bunch up his unties. thank-you lord,

Reactions: DurkaDurka

Toro

Senate Member

Well, I guess if they interviewed four people from Pakistan, and they confirmed it, then I guess bin Laden really is a creation of western intelligence. Can't get any more proof than that!

Did they ask them their opinions about holograms too?

Reactions: Pangloss

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yeah ... I heard they called it Bin Laden (garbage bin + Alladin) because the noun bogeyman was taken and the great unwashed were getting too confident what with better education and no more Commies to be scared of....

Woof!

Last edited:

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
After watching that video, I wanted to come up with some sort of sarcastic, dismissive joke, but then I realized that the piece was itself laughable.

Crappy journalism, gullible interviewer, lazy producer.

The video neither proves nor disproves anything, other than there are four people in Pakistan who want to be on TV.

Silly, easily dismissed fluff.

Pangloss

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Dark Beaver that is hard to believe the link bellow tells a different story,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dls5JTD-uG0&feature=related