9/11, overwhelming proof from alex jones at prison planet

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I work with a group of "truthers" and am always questioning thier beliefs. One of them is as convinced as our own Logic 7,maybe even moreso ,as he hands out dvd's about 9/11 to strangers,he is a devout follower. A couple of weeks ago ,I asked him to give me a list of his top 5 indisputable 'proofs' that it was an inside job. Today,I recieved it. My first stop on my pursuit of his truth was at 'prisonplanet' a site run by the ultimate "truther",alex jones. I wanted to know how the explosives were placed without anyone's knowledge,how many people were involved,how long did it take,etc. This "glaring question about such a monumental undertaking" (jones'es own words) was answered in two paragraphs. It seems that someone (unidentified, of course) worked for a trust company on three floors of the South Tower. They said that there was a 'powerdown'condition for approx. 36 hours from floor 50 up. Therefore no security cameras,security locks,and many,many strangers coming in and out of the tower. ............... That is how they did it,right from Mr. "truth guru's" own website. Don't question how they managed to get bombs in the other two buildings or on the lower floors,that is not important. The glaring question has been answered. See for yourself http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/april2004/04230explosivesplaced.htm I can't seem to get the link working,sorry. You can go there yourself or just trust me.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I know it's unreal. I hope none of those truthers are in positions where their analysis of events actually matters. Scary thought. Would explain a lot, though. :cool:

Toro

Senate Member
I work with a group of "truthers" and am always questioning thier beliefs. One of them is as convinced as our own Logic 7,maybe even moreso ,as he hands out dvd's about 9/11 to strangers,he is a devout follower. A couple of weeks ago ,I asked him to give me a list of his top 5 indisputable 'proofs' that it was an inside job. Today,I recieved it. My first stop on my pursuit of his truth was at 'prisonplanet' a site run by the ultimate "truther",alex jones. I wanted to know how the explosives were placed without anyone's knowledge,how many people were involved,how long did it take,etc. This "glaring question about such a monumental undertaking" (jones'es own words) was answered in two paragraphs. It seems that someone (unidentified, of course) worked for a trust company on three floors of the South Tower. They said that there was a 'powerdown'condition for approx. 36 hours from floor 50 up. Therefore no security cameras,security locks,and many,many strangers coming in and out of the tower. ............... That is how they did it,right from Mr. "truth guru's" own website. Don't question how they managed to get bombs in the other two buildings or on the lower floors,that is not important. The glaring question has been answered. See for yourself http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/april2004/04230explosivesplaced.htm I can't seem to get the link working,sorry. You can go there yourself or just trust me.

Yeah, or that real demolitions take weeks of people working full-time to wire and ready a building in a very conspicuous manner.

I posted something to this effect here, but am too lazy to find it at the moment.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Government? Reveal facts? Only after the principals have died off or grown too old to stand trial, the history books have all been published and world has swallowed the myth, time expires on the locked-away box and someone figures out a way to erase black magic marker.

Wolf

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Government? Reveal facts? Only after the principals have died off or grown too old to stand trial, the history books have all been published and world has swallowed the myth, time expires on the locked-away box and someone figures out a way to erase black magic marker.

Wolf

Then who shot JFK is long overdue.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
Yeah ,way to go guys. Change the subject to JFK and cheap jokes,as if that diminishes my post about alex jones'es proof that the buildings were rigged for implosion in 36 hours from other buildings. This is from the top conspiracist in the country on the planet !!! What it also proves is that your minds have not developed and you are still children. C'mon,Logic7,where are you? Grace my mental palate with your charms.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Now you've done it!!!
After every power failure I will have to check my house from top to bottom for exlosives......

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

It is because your friend is a little bit out of track, you don't have to rely on anyone to see the truth, just look at the facts as they are.

Not so hard to comprehend that 9-11 was an inside job.

WTC 7(proven, admitted to have been demolish with explosives)
Anthrax(inside job, 2 democrates received it, and both of them were against patriot act)
Northwood operation(including all cia illegal operations)
9-11 cover up, which reminds me a banana republic

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
It is because your friend is a little bit out of track, you don't have to rely on anyone to see the truth, just look at the facts as they are.

Anthrax(inside job, 2 democrates received it, and both of them were against patriot act)
No,you are diverting the subject,yet again. The only way those buildings came down because of a controlled demolition is for explosives to be planted. Alex Jones cannot explain it.His explanation is ridiculous. You would have to be a moron to think that it could be done that way. Don't give me Anthrax or Northwood diversions,or declare WTC7 was proven.By who,the same jones fellow that wants you to believe that 3 buildings were rigged up in a 36 hour period while one building had a power-down as described by an unidentified woman. Use logic in your thinking,not just in your name.And I still love you,you voluptuous slice of Manhattan cheesecake.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Hmmm... how can I sum up your summaries.

How is this... FALSE.

All lies and fantasies for the conspiracy buffs. It is impossible to set explosives up that quickly and that nobody noticed them. WTC 7 was damaged by debris from the North Tower, links, facts, video, witnesses all have confirmed that.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
No,you are diverting the subject,yet again. The only way those buildings came down because of a controlled demolition is for explosives to be planted. Alex Jones cannot explain it.His explanation is ridiculous. You would have to be a moron to think that it could be done that way. Don't give me Anthrax or Northwood diversions,or declare WTC7 was proven.By who,the same jones fellow that wants you to believe that 3 buildings were rigged up in a 36 hour period while one building had a power-down as described by an unidentified woman. Use logic in your thinking,not just in your name.And I still love you,you voluptuous slice of Manhattan cheesecake.

Yes wtc 7 was demolish by explosives, that is a fact.

First of all, wtc 7 fell almost at free fall speed just like the other 2 withouth being touch by an airplane,

Secondly the leaseholder of that building admitted to have demolish building 7 on a pbs documentary called "AMERICA REBUILD" (that fact you just can't refute it) and here is the proof you can't refute

Here is a video of david coburn " Popular Zoof Mechanics" being smashed by conspiracist on wtc 7, now listen to it, and get a laugh, and listen it for real, listen how zoof david coburn, being owned.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pb49MfDrwOo&mode=related&search=

Thirdly, there is not even have a single official explanation from the us governement on how building 7 fell, except fire, where only stupid people will believe in.

Last edited: