Osamma To Address His People On Sept. 11th.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Damn, gotta work then. I hear the ol' bugger has dyed his beard. Betchya he's got himself a wee little woman on side for his midlife crisis. Next it'll be a red camel with bling spinners. Thank goodness for Tivo.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
I just saw the BBC report on this matter --- evidently, Reagan's favorite terrorist (recall that he called the Mujahideen ''freedom fighters'') has managed to rejuvenate himself and now has a dark beard. Supposedly he will make a speech but neither his voice nor a current video was presented in the TV news report.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Does this make you guys happy? Is osama your hero? Who are osama's people?

Wally....your in a room holding a gun with only one bullet. Besides you are Osamma and G-Double-ya.

Which of the two mass-murdering terrorists do you spend that bullet on?

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
I have Osama, in my heart.
He will always be there, eternally.
He will always shine at my altar, entirely.
He will forever exist, in me.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Wally....your in a room holding a gun with only one bullet. Besides you are Osamma and G-Double-ya.

Well, if I had 2 bullets I guess I'd shoot osama in both knees, and then strangle him with a pigs umbilical cord....

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I'm pretty sure the guy's been dead for quite a while. I would be very surprised to see him speak.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Quite simply the choice is Ossama. As you well know, it's business before pleasure. :lol: