Politics and Hard Question Solvers

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Post your questions. When I see your question, I will answer. One question per person. When I am about to answer a question, I will write uhm type: "now serving the username". Any extra questions will be answered on the second day. For example, if one person post two question on January the 1st, I will only answer the first one. I will answer the leftover question during the next weekend. During holidays, this is ongoing. During normal time, I will try to answer during the weekends.

I will try to get as much question done as possible. If you find anything you like, browse through the 7-Ways-to-Save-the-World fourm as thanks. I do know the answer to how politic corruption, world hunger, financial disorder, etc works.

Just ask.:wink:

Last edited:

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
In what year will Canada likely be 51% non-European by ethnic background? It's a question the pc folk seem to dodge constantly.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
When will the Leafs win the Cup again? :roll:

Wolf

Isn't it suppose to be political? ;)

How about, given the complaints of so many Canadians about the fact that Gore won the popular vote but not the presidency, why are more Canadians not more vocal with disgust for our first past the post system? Seems people have forgotten about Mulroney.

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Serving lone wolf:
Leafs winning a game. I'm not invited to their practices so I cannot give a precise idea on how and when they will win. If the leafs train hard, have a tough spirit and is determined to win, then they are most likely to win. The harder they practice with some breaks, the faster they win. If they only have train hard, then they are likely to win, however other teams may beat them because they do not care about the real wins of their games. If they have only a tough spirit, they wouldn't be able to go. They will just be cheerful fans. Combos of the two is slower. The best time will arrive if they train hard, rest well, be dedicated to their game, and stay strong during harsh conditions.

typingrandomstuff

Duration_Improvate
Serving Niflmir:
People do not know George W. Bush is like that. They choose him because his father is okay and he is okay amongst the American places. When people know George W. Bush is like that, they start to like Al Gore. Even though they like Al Gore, they might not be completely disgusted because they feel
1. There is something about Al Gore that disgust the Canadians. After all, Al Gore's words and his actions do not match.
2. They do not care about the issue that badly. It's important only to a certain point of idea.
3. They are powerless at American voting systems. Most Canadians rather follow what the U.S. do rather than go against them.
4. Complaining about U.S. politics is useless. They are not Americans. America almost always treat Canada like a little brother who needs big brother's help.
5. Rebellion is not some people's style.
6. They don't like complaining and want something get done.
7. America government is too scary. Almost every person who says something awful about America without power in the American government dies. The Taiwanese party person Ma Ying Jo (pronounce as Joe) try to avoid food from resturants because he suspects the American government will kill him. Ying Jo delivered a speech against the American government. Some other people who says bad stuff about America are killed through food poisons too.
8. The government never listens. People rather use other factors to change the government.
9. They think the issue is completely hopeless. They understand the deeds and cannot change it.
10. combination reasons from 1. to 9.