Some Girls Have All the 'Fun' !

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=467830&in_page_id=1770

Meet the British Mrs Bin Laden

Last updated at 08:16am on 12th July 2007
High heels and head scarf: Jane Felix-Browne

She's a surgically enhanced "Lady" from Cheshire whose toyboy sixth husband is the son of the world's most wanted man.
She drives a white Jaguar with exotic plates, sports a face and body which owe their lingering youth to the plastic surgeon's knife, affects an aristocratic title and has been married as many times as Henry VIII.
So far, so very Cheshire Set, you might say.

But what indisputably distinguishes "Lady" Jane Felix-Browne from the other haute coutured and perma-tanned matrons of the Manchester stockbroker belt is that her new father-in-law is Osama Bin Laden.
Yes, that Osama Bin Laden. During a holiday to Egypt last year the 51-year-old grandmother met a Saudi scrap metal dealer called Omar, who just happens to be a son of the world's most wanted man.
After a whirlwind courtship they married in April in Islamic ceremonies in Cairo and Saudi Arabia, where the groom, a youth of saturnine good looks, is based.
Mrs Felix-Browne, now back home in Cheshire, wants to get her husband a visa to visit this country. She hopes Omar will spend six months here and six months in Saudi.
But she conceded: "Because my husband's name is Bin Laden he finds it very difficult to travel anywhere. He rarely leaves Saudi Arabia because of the problems he runs into at airports.
"He would like to spend quite a bit of time here. There's no reason why he should not come here to live, but I don't think he would like the weather." She added: "I married the man I met and fell in love with - to me he is just Omar. He is the most beautiful person I have ever met.
Read more...

"His heart is pure, he is pious, quiet, a true gentleman and he is my best friend."
The former parish councillor in the village of Moulton met Omar Ossama Bin Laden, the Al Qaeda leader's fourth boy, last September.
She has travelled to Egypt on a number of occasions for treatment for the multiple sclerosis with which she was diagnosed nine years ago.
Friends said she also had extensive cosmetic plastic surgery there.
Following their marriage, the newlyweds spend up to 16 hours a day on the phone, billing and cooing - presumably as MI6, the CIA and Saudi intelligence operatives listen in.
Scroll down for more
The doting husband: Omar Bin Laden gazes into his wife's eyes

Omar replaces husband number five, who for all his undoubted qualities led the rather more prosaic life of an RAC patrolman called Andy.
But if this is the "fairytale romance" that the new bride claims it to be, then it is surely one from the pen of the Brothers Grimm after a particularly hard night on the schnapps.
Aged 27, Master Bin Laden is young enough to be his English bride's son. She has three of her own already.
There is also the matter of Omar's other wife and a two-year-old child.
And that is before we get on to the £12.5million bounty on the head of the family patriarch who may or may not be holed up somewhere in the mountains bordering Afghanistan.
Scroll down for more
Holiday romance: Jane and Omar after meeting in Egypt

If the new Mrs Bin Laden is aware of a forwarding address, the SAS would be very much like to know.
She says Omar last saw his father in Afghanistan in 2000. Other reports suggest they parted only after the attacks of September 11, 2001 when, apparently, father and son had a falling out over Al Qaeda's tactics.
Mrs Felix-Browne's own history is, if anything, more complex and open to doubt than that of her new husband.
A practising Muslim, she also goes under the name Zaina Mohamad al Sabah and has claimed Arabic parentage.
Yesterday she refused to disclose details about her background, saying: "I have two names, that is no secret, but my official name is Zaina, that is on my passport.
"My father came over from the East to England in 1946, but he died when I was very young."
Whether her father really did hail from any further east than Lowestoft is unclear but she was in fact born Paula Joy Hanson and later changed her name.
Inquiries by the Daily Mail suggest that she was born in the Lancashire cotton town of Radcliffe on November 25, 1955.
She was the second child of a George Hanson, who worked as a mechanic, and his wife Beryl. There was an older brother called David.
An entry on Friends Reunited website for Paula Hanson reads: "I have homes in cheshire, sharm el sheikh, cairo and saudi arabia, i travel all over the world, am married with 3 sons and have 5 grandaughters, did psychotherapy/counselling at manchester uni, worked as a psychological analyst, now im a writer and photographer in my spare time, life is pretty unusual and hectic."
Hectic would be an understatement.
She claims her first marriage took place when she was only 16, in an Islamic ceremony to a Saudi man in London.
This relationship led to her meeting her future father-in-law, Osama Bin Laden himself, at a party in London in the early 1970s, she has said.
The marriage does not appear in the official records. Nor does one to the father of her oldest son Dave, who also uses the surname Felix-Browne.
In 1979 she was back in Radcliffe, where she married a "fur cutter" called Anthony Lomas. On the certificate she gave her status as "spinster".
Osama Bin Laden is said to be the world's most wanted man

They had two sons, Vincent, now 28, and Dean, 27, both of whom have until recently lived with their mother in Moulton.
By the early-1990s that marriage had also ended. In February 1993, aged 37, she wed 46-year-old electronics company boss John Wakefield.
This time the marriage certificate records her name as Jane Felix-Browne and gives her occupation as aircraft interior designer.
On this and her subsequent marriage certificate, her father is recorded as George Hanson, a sales manager and company director, who was by then deceased.
Andrew Yeomans, a 23-year-old highway patrolman for the RAC, was her next husband, only three years later. She was 17 years his senior when they married at the Rheingold Riverside Inn in Northwich in September 1996.
Once again she gave her name as Jane Felix-Browne. This time, however, her occupation was listed as psychotherapist.
Friends said the age difference and Mrs Felix-Browne's travelling to Egypt several times a year for treatment for her illness and to undergo plastic surgery eventually drove the couple apart.
Last night Mr Yeomans' father, Robert, revealed that his son's relationship with Mrs Felix-Browne had caused a rift with his family.
"I haven't seen or spoken to my son for over ten years because of Jane Felix-Browne, but I don't want to go into it," he said.
Jim Mellor, landlord of the Lion Hotel in Moulton, said Mrs Felix-Browne was conspicuous in the village because she only ever dressed in black clothing and drove a white Jaguar with Egyptian plates.
"Jane comes in once or twice a week," he said. "She always drinks bitter lemon on tonic, never alcohol. She's a nice person, not a forward person.
"She always wears black and sometimes walks with a stick. She goes out to Egypt a lot and has had plastic surgery there.
"There was a small group of us in the pub when she let slip she had married Osama Bin Laden's son. Of course we all laughed and thought it was a wind-up.
"Jane was adamant, but I didn't believe her because I thought there would be a security issue about who she was marrying and she would be hardly allowed to tell anyone."
According to friends, Mrs Felix-Browne has had a breast enlargement, a face lift and a bottom lift.
One said: "She doesn't look her age, but then again she's had a lot of work done. She's quite open about it, she's had her boobs and her face done.
"She told people she'd had it done in Egypt because it is cheaper over there. She's very thin and attractive, if you like that sort of thing."
However, another friend added: "She looks a bit frightening, a bit like Michael Jackson."
Both Mrs Felix-Browne and her last husband were members of Moulton parish council until early last year.
One of her initiatives while in office was a mentoring service for problem children. A former colleague said that she used the title "Lady" before her name.
What then of Omar, child of Osama Bin Laden and his wife Najwa, the first of five and mother to ten of his 20 children?
Mrs Felix-Browne says Omar was born in Saudi Arabia, but left with his father when Osama was expelled for his extremism.
She says he spent 1991-96 in Sudan before moving with his father to Afghanistan, where Al Qaeda established training camps at the invitation of the Taliban regime.
Where he was on 9/11 is a moot point. Some sources say Omar split with his father only because he was angry that the 9/11 attacks led to the destruction of the Taliban regime.
His new wife told the Mail yesterday-Omar has told me his father was a very kind man, but he hasn't seen him since about six months before 9/11.
"Of course he misses him and until anyone knows exactly what happened on that horrific day, we can't jump to conclusions."
She has also said: "Omar did not do anything wrong. He was a child when he was in Afghanistan. He last saw his father in 2000 when they were both in Afghanistan.
"He left his father because he did not feel it was right to fight or be in an army. Omar was training to be a soldier and he was only 19. He told me he had no contact with his father since the day he left him."
Since then Omar has set himself up as something of a Saudi Harold Steptoe, flogging scrap metal in the coastal city of Jedda.
Mrs Felix-Browne said she first met Omar last autumn when she was riding with a cousin of his near the Great Pyramid.
"We hit it off and for the next two weeks we spent every waking hour together, but we were never alone," she said.
"That is not allowed in Islam unless you are married."
Omar had revealed to her his father's identity in the first three days, she said.
Mrs Felix-Browne flew back to Cheshire but spoke to Omar every day, before returning for another week's holiday in Egypt. She then proposed to him.
They married in a discreet ceremony in Cairo and then later in April, in another ceremony in Saudi, which was attended by one of the bride's sons, she said.
"Since I came back to England, I have spoken to Omar for between seven and 16 hours a day, I talk to him on the Internet all the time.
"I know there's an age difference, that's no secret. I'm a 51-year-old woman but I do not look my age, I do not look like his mother."
Asked about what her children thought of her new husband, she told the Mail: "My sons are fine about it. They are supportive. I'm the matriarch of the family, but they understand it's my life to live and no one else's."
She says that she has spoken on the phone to Omar's first wife. "She is fine about it."
Of her new husband, she says: "He is romantic, in a strange way. He buys me little presents and does nice things. He bought me a very nice black Abaiya (Muslim robe) before we got married and he buys me perfume.
"He doesn't have a lot of money, he is not supported by his family and finds it hard to get work - because of his name."
Mrs Felix-Brown said she was not ashamed to take her husband's name, but said she would not become Mrs Bin Laden.
"Muslims don't take on their husband's names, you use your own name," she said.
"If it wasn't against tradition I would take it, I'm not ashamed of it, but I don't think it would go down well at the airport.
"It would be nice, if like any other married woman, I could stand up and say this is my husband and this is his name, but I have to be realistic.
"I hope people don't judge me too harshly. I married the son, not the father."
She added: "Omar is wary of everyone. He is constantly watching people who he feels might be following him. Not without reason is he fearful of cameras.
"He is the son of Osama. And because his name is Bin Laden he finds it very difficult to travel anywhere."
On her Friends Reunited site Mrs Felix-Browne says her plans for the future are: "Just to live a quiet life."
But that has never really been her style. And this could be one eccentric life choice too far.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
I wasn't aware a son was guilty of the sin's of his father, who cares who his dad is.