Pakistan has ‘terrorist camps’: China says for first time.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

BEIJING: In a major blow to Pakistan’s counter-terrorism credentials, China has for the first time publicly acknowledged the existence of terrorist camps within the territory of its “all-weather” ally. It said that some East Turkistan separatists, who have been fighting for decades to make oil-rich northwest China’s Xinjiang province an independent state, received training at the terrorist camps in Pakistan.

The damning confirmation came in a court document in the trial of 37-year-old Huseyin Celil, a China-born Uygur-Canadian, who was today sentenced to life imprisonment by a Chinese court in Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang, for “taking part in terrorist activities and plotting to split the country.”

According to the court documents, Celil joined the East Turkistan Liberation Organisation (ETLO), a listed terrorist group active in central Asia, in November 1997 and was appointed as a senior instructor in Kyrgyzstan. While there, Celil allegedly recruited several people to the ETLO and sent them to terrorist training camps on the Pamir Plateau in Pakistan, the court documents said.

Interestingly, the report came hours after Pakistan Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz left Beijing following talks with top Chinese leaders, including President Hu Jintao, during which he discussed counter-terrorism among other things. During the talks between Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and Aziz on Tuesday, the two sides had agreed to cement cooperation in campaigns against “East Turkistan” separatists in Xinjiang and combat cross-border crime.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

BEIJING: In a major blow to Pakistan’s counter-terrorism credentials, China has for the first time publicly acknowledged the existence of terrorist camps within the territory of its “all-weather” ally. It said that some East Turkistan separatists, who have been fighting for decades to make oil-rich northwest China’s Xinjiang province an independent state, received training at the terrorist camps in Pakistan.

The damning confirmation came in a court document in the trial of 37-year-old Huseyin Celil, a China-born Uygur-Canadian, who was today sentenced to life imprisonment by a Chinese court in Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang, for “taking part in terrorist activities and plotting to split the country.”

According to the court documents, Celil joined the East Turkistan Liberation Organisation (ETLO), a listed terrorist group active in central Asia, in November 1997 and was appointed as a senior instructor in Kyrgyzstan. While there, Celil allegedly recruited several people to the ETLO and sent them to terrorist training camps on the Pamir Plateau in Pakistan, the court documents said.

Interestingly, the report came hours after Pakistan Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz left Beijing following talks with top Chinese leaders, including President Hu Jintao, during which he discussed counter-terrorism among other things. During the talks between Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and Aziz on Tuesday, the two sides had agreed to cement cooperation in campaigns against “East Turkistan” separatists in Xinjiang and combat cross-border crime.

And who is behind pakistan training camp?

ISI.

And who are extremly close ally and gave some huge amount$ of fund to ISI?

CIA.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
har har u wouldnt expect support would you? you should know better than that. You couldn't possibly know because you're a dumb sheeple and cannot uncover the deep dark plots that only logic 7 and darkbeaver are privy to

rubia126

May 3, 2007
hi

it seems that many people here have the wrong perception about the country Pakistan.. but let me tell you a fact which is that pakistan itself affected by terrorism... please read about the country you will find that many people die their in sudden sucide attacks... my question how a country could be terrorism at the same time its also facing the same problem...i study and go through many sites and cometo knew that people in pakistan are same as we are.. the country is as beautiful as our's but its an under developing country ...why everyone putiing finger on Pakistan because its a poor or underdeveloping country i guess it is unfair ...i sugeest you to study first and find out by yourself study history their culture and other stuff then you will come to knew that they are people like us www.pakistanshining.com .....my point is that terrorist are not from any countru they are not from any relegion cause they are not humans