Lined up for slaughter: 18 Shi'ite officials, slaughtered by al Qaeda

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Lined up for slaughter: 18 Shi'ite officials, slaughtered by al Qaeda

By DAVID GARDNER
4th March 2007

The al Qaeda gunman aims and fires once into the head of each kneeling victim in scenes taken from the online video

An al Qaeda executioner pulls his pistol trigger 18 times and a line of innocent men pitches forward one by one, dead or dying.

The victims are Iraqi government officials, shot in retaliation for the alleged rape of a Sunni woman.

All Shi'ites, they were selected at random after the government refused to hand over suspects to Al Qaeda.

The slaughter, in an unidentified field, was recorded on a three-minute video broadcast online.

Later another Al Qaeda squad rounded up 14 policemen and hacked them to death in the northeast province of Diyala, again in revenge for the alleged rape.

Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki denied that the assault ever happened and said it was simply an attempt to blacken the name of police.

On the other side of the religious divide, two Sunni fathers and their four sons were shot dead at pointblank range in a town 12 miles south of Baghdad. Their crime was to attend a peace meeting aimed at bringing both sides together.

dailymail.co.uk

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wait for it.
The deniers will be by shortly to tell us all, that this is not the work of Al-Qaeda, it's actually the Mossad, CIA, SAS, JTF-2, DoHS, NSA, Girl Guides and Boy Scouts of America.

Just a piece of advice Black, if I may. If you can edit your title for this thread, I would add "Graphic Content". Before some sensitive lass wets herself and gives you either a bad rep point or reports your post.

btw, great post.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Wait for it.
The deniers will be by shortly to tell us all, that this is not the work of Al-Qaeda, it's actually the Mossad, CIA, SAS, JTF-2, DoHS, NSA, Girl Guides and Boy Scouts of America.

Just a piece of advice Black, if I may. If you can edit your title for this thread, I would add "Graphic Content". Before some sensitive lass wets herself and gives you either a bad rep point or reports your post.

btw, great post.

It is well known and well documented that members from alqueada has some direct and close ties to secrets services, it is just a damn fact , you guys has a hard time to get.I don't even remember when the CIA/MOSSAD/MI5/MI6 did something good for the world, not even a single time.

Since, CIA and especially the mossad, has some direct link to alqueada, maybe we should look at those peoples who was really behind this tragedy.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Another door opened by GWB.

I've seen reports where the Taliban are training in Iraq to fight NATO.

Nice job Mr. Bush.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
It is well known and well documented that members from alqueada has some direct and close ties to secrets services, it is just a damn fact , you guys has a hard time to get.I don't even remember when the CIA/MOSSAD/MI5/MI6 did something good for the world, not even a single time.

Since, CIA and especially the mossad, has some direct link to alqueada, maybe we should look at those peoples who was really behind this tragedy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
Does this really look as if a peace is possible? Where will it end? I don't believe that anything is being solved with this war. There must be another solution but it will take bigger thinkers without personal agendas.