Why hasn't this been in the News??

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Oops!!

It didn't work. Oh well - it was a picture faxed to me by a friend of an American soldier holding a little girl in his arms, resting in a chair, both of them sleeping. Her entire family was slaughtered by the insurgency fighting in Iraq and it seems he is the only one that can settle her down.

It a touching photo and one that should be in the news. But its not. If he was doing something horrible, it'd be all over the world in a flash!!

Reactions: petros

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

I got it for you Dixie...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It didn't work. Oh well - it was a picture faxed to me by a friend of an American soldier holding a little girl in his arms, resting in a chair, both of them sleeping. Her entire family was slaughtered by the insurgency fighting in Iraq and it seems he is the only one that can settle her down.

It a touching photo and one that should be in the news. But its not. If he was doing something horrible, it'd be all over the world in a flash!!

Yep, blood guts and gore, treachery and debauchery is what makes the news- sick society.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

You should feel no hesitation from posting what you want to communicate just because you may feel that I commented negatively. A picture is as good as a thousand words it is also as bad as a thousand words. It has been in the news in excess of six years I believe. It was intended to engender sympathy for the destroyers of over one million people and portray them as the saviors of that little baby when in fact they were responsible for the death of the parents and her siblings and the uncles and the grandmothers and the future of millions of little children just like her.