Worst Argument ever..........

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
I logged into my MSN...my MSN name reads that Iam going to Basic ont he 19th.

And old x-girlfriend of mine..for like a week in junior high...(she later came out of the closet....)

Messages me adn calls me sick, and a killer.

I asked why. She told me ebcause Iam joinning the army.

I said oh really do explain.

This is a summary of what she told me
"You are joinning the army, and they kill people in Afganistan. They invaded because they didnt agree with the Talibans Belifs and how they ran their government, We shouldnt have anything to do with peoples belifs, because we arent perfect."

After rolling my eyes, and trying to ge tover the fact that her reason for being against the Afgan mission was completely unthought BS. I decided to respond with this. simple message.

"You are a complete idiot."

Then said "do you remember hittler? yea he had some belifs, onhow to treat jews. your right we whould piss off when other people dont beleave what we think is right"

Anyway I argued some other things...

But cna you actully beleaive someone thinks that...and she even tryed to argue that if the woman were brought up that way, to be submissive and not get to go to school, then it was fine ebcause they didnt know any differant.

I almost wanted to slap a burka on her and send her out to sea.

I said interesting you say that. I let her know that human rights is something we all are supose to have, as humans. I told her that, the Taliban, did not let woman ahve a say in their treatment, and that becaus eof that, the afgan woman could not share the same belif, simply because it was not their own, they didnt have choice.

she then said someother stupid **** i erased from my mind. and then she resorted to calling me a baby killer....

anywya I hope this inst the norm for my army career, she was clearly and idiot....which she also called me and said i didnt know what i was talking about hahaha

some people.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I can relate, recently I've been acosted by many acquaintances over my desire to join the military after my degree is finished. They were even upset about joining the reserves. I just tell them it's nice that they're even able to make that choice, or talk in the way they do, then ask them if other people in the world are undeserving of those liberties.

Is it really so hard to understand that some people really want to give to their country, or help others?

Dalreg

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2006
Saskatchewan eh!
Easside hopefully you will not be in communications. Your post was hard to understand at times. But go for the army if that is what you want. Good for you, but don't expect everyone to agree with your decision.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I logged into my MSN...my MSN name reads that Iam going to Basic ont he 19th.

And old x-girlfriend of mine..for like a week in junior high...(she later came out of the closet....)

Messages me adn calls me sick, and a killer.

I asked why. She told me ebcause Iam joinning the army.

I said oh really do explain.

This is a summary of what she told me
"You are joinning the army, and they kill people in Afganistan. They invaded because they didnt agree with the Talibans Belifs and how they ran their government, We shouldnt have anything to do with peoples belifs, because we arent perfect."

After rolling my eyes, and trying to ge tover the fact that her reason for being against the Afgan mission was completely unthought BS. I decided to respond with this. simple message.

"You are a complete idiot."

Then said "do you remember hittler? yea he had some belifs, onhow to treat jews. your right we whould piss off when other people dont beleave what we think is right"

Anyway I argued some other things...

But cna you actully beleaive someone thinks that...and she even tryed to argue that if the woman were brought up that way, to be submissive and not get to go to school, then it was fine ebcause they didnt know any differant.

I almost wanted to slap a burka on her and send her out to sea.

I said interesting you say that. I let her know that human rights is something we all are supose to have, as humans. I told her that, the Taliban, did not let woman ahve a say in their treatment, and that becaus eof that, the afgan woman could not share the same belif, simply because it was not their own, they didnt have choice.

she then said someother stupid **** i erased from my mind. and then she resorted to calling me a baby killer....

anywya I hope this inst the norm for my army career, she was clearly and idiot....which she also called me and said i didnt know what i was talking about hahaha

some people.

She called you a baby killer, but she sounds kinda like someone who would support abortions..so umm hmm...whose really killing more babies?

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Easside hopefully you will not be in communications. Your post was hard to understand at times. But go for the army if that is what you want. Good for you, but don't expect everyone to agree with your decision.

I havent had any sleep yet and I just put half my sons ashes in a box for my sister, so Im not in the brightest mood. Dalreg Im not the best speller and I cant put two adjectives in the right order , nor can I type but with one finger! But THAT young man came out loud and clear! His heart was BOLD and beautiful! In MY opinion, uneducated and stupid that I am, his communication skills are SPOT ON!

Blessed Be!
Tam

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
Actully. just a side note. I was and outstanding English studant. Sadly I type quickly and never recheck my posts. I would, but I have decided id rather not. ;)