We could learn from Israeli Security.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
30 years and counting, no El Al plane has been attacked by terrorists, no planes leaving Ben Gurian have ever been hijacked.

That's saying alot.

They do this with the knowledge that bad things don't do anything without bad people using them, so here we find the human factor. As Rafi Ron, the former director of security at Ben Gurion, would say.

At Ben Gurion, interaction between attendants and travelers is morethen just mere directs and q-n-a. At Gurion the conversations take on a whole new meaning.

Screening.

Officials constantly monitor behavior, alert to clues that may hint at danger: bulky clothing, or nervous manners. Profiling at its best. If the profilers feel someone is potentialy suspect, they will interview them and ask a series of question that may seem odd to those un-acustomed to such a thing, but it works.

We need to assess this form of security and impliment it quickly into out airports. If we want to live and travel without the silly kneejerk restrictions we have been subject to.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
30 years and counting, no El Al plane has been attacked by terrorists, no planes leaving Ben Gurian have ever been hijacked.

That's saying alot.

They do this with the knowledge that bad things don't do anything without bad people using them, so here we find the human factor. As Rafi Ron, the former director of security at Ben Gurion, would say.

At Ben Gurion, interaction between attendants and travelers is morethen just mere directs and q-n-a. At Gurion the conversations take on a whole new meaning.

Screening.

Officials constantly monitor behavior, alert to clues that may hint at danger: bulky clothing, or nervous manners. Profiling at its best. If the profilers feel someone is potentialy suspect, they will interview them and ask a series of question that may seem odd to those un-acustomed to such a thing, but it works.

We need to assess this form of security and impliment it quickly into out airports. If we want to live and travel without the silly kneejerk restrictions we have been subject to.

IF we want to get better security in airports is easy, get rid of all secrets services like cia, nsa, mossad, Grc, CSIS, MI5, they all have scetchy link to all terrorist groups.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yes we could learn from Israel regarding Airport Security but when the firms intrusted with our safely pay barely minimum wage we aren't getting the cream of the crop protecting us. Tiss a sad day when my makeup is considered a danger to flight safety. Hello me without makeup isn't that safe to my fellow travelors.

Logic, man ya need to get out and smell the smog in Montreal. Really, try sucking a couple of big culping breaths full of smog and poutine and you will feel better for becoming one with nature me son.