Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=10371

Children As Bombs
By Ralph R. Reiland
Published 9/19/2006 12:06:02 AM

As if things weren't crazy enough already in the Middle East, here's the officially sanctioned message in sixth-grade Palestinian textbooks for 11- and 12-year-old kids: "The noble soul has two goals: death and the desire for it."

The goal isn't to build magnificent skyscrapers or write brilliant novels or to work on cures for the world's most lethal diseases. The noble goal for the noble soul is as simple as strapping on a dynamite belt and blowing oneself into a million pieces in an Israeli pizza shop.

The "death-and-the-desire-for-it" line is from a poem by Abd al-Rahim Mahmoud. Along with other writings that glorify child martyrs, the quote is included in "Our Beautiful Language," a standard text for sixth-graders after the Palestinian Liberation Organization took control over education in the Palestinian territories.

As officially stated, the underlying ethos of the Palestinian curriculum is "built on the principle of breeding the individual on the basis of serving society as a whole." Translated, that means breeding kids who believe suicide and murder are noble, who believe it's noble to create a society where the individual reaches his highest stage of development by extinguishing his own individualism, his own existence.

It's Jonestown, writ large, a cult of suicide for the collective, for Palestine. Israel isn't on the maps in the Palestinian textbooks.

Abdullah Qura'an, a 12-year-old Palestinian boy, carried a 13-pound bomb in his school bag into a checkpoint near Hablus. He didn't die, because a cell phone rigged to set off the bomb didn't work. The unwitting youngster was told he was carrying car parts.

Shortly thereafter, a 16-year-old suicide bomber, Amar al-Far, outfitted for self-destruction by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, killed three people in an open-air food market in Tel Aviv.

Said the boy's mother: "Why did they choose my son? He was just a child. It's immoral to send someone so young. They should have sent an adult who understands the meaning of his deeds."

The boy's father told of his last encounter with his son: "I was asleep when Amar woke me up. He kissed me and asked for two shekels, 45 cents. He left the house and I went back to sleep."

A recent article in Rolling Stone, "The Unending Torture of Omar Khadr," tells the story of a 15-year-old captured by U.S. troops in Afghanistan after he killed an American Special Forces soldier with a grenade.

"Born into a fundamentalist Muslim family in Toronto," Omar Khadr "had been prepared for jihad since he was a small boy," reports Jeff Tietz. "His parents, who were Egyptian and Palestinian, had raised him to believe that religious martyrdom was the highest achievement he could aspire to. In the Khadr family, suicide bombers were spoken of with great respect."

Before he turned 12, Omar had formal military training in bomb-making, assault-rifle marksmanship, combat strategy and sniper tactics.

"Omar and his father and brothers had fought with the Taliban against American and Northern Alliance forces in Afghanistan," writes Tietz. "Before that, they had been living in Jalalabad with Osama bin Laden. Omar spent much of his adolescence in al-Qaida compounds."

When Omar and his brothers were very young, their father told them, "If you love me, pray that I will get martyred." To bring honor to the family, the father, rather than blowing himself to smithereens, asked Omar's older brother Abduraham to be a suicide bomber.

After Abduraham refused, his father, suspecting a weakening of faith, told him, "If you ever betray Islam, I will be the one to kill you."

What the aforementioned young people could use is some major deprogramming. For starters, the suicide-promoting poetry in their curriculum could be replaced with some Ayn Rand, the perfect antidote for self-immolation.

In For the New Intellectual, Rand warns against "death-worshipping mystics" who control and humiliate through the use of guilt and fear, preaching that a man's pursuit of happiness here on earth is evidence of depravity and selfishness, that his independent mind is a source of arrogance, his body a source of evil, that his liberty, self-esteem and individuality are desecrations of the commandments for obedience, humility, suffering, renunciation and self-sacrifice.

"There is no way to make a human being accept the role of a sacrificial animal," writes Rand, "except by destroying his self-esteem."

Young children can be easily trained to do anything adults wish of them - they are so eager to please and obey. Here is the farm where terrorists are nourished and grown.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yeah

And what just makes it worse is that the little Primer for Murder textbook, along with the ones that have maps that show Israel as Palestine, and the posters of child "martyrs" on the walls, were paid for with funds from western governments, including large amounts from Canada.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Children Trained As Bombs

jimmoyer said:
What's that old Golda Meir quote?

Only when they love their children more than
they hate us will peace come...

I can really appreciate that quote.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
That quote says it all!
We are involved in a struggle with a people whose values are polar opposite to our own. In a part of the world so far away it might as well be on the moon. It is ridiculous. Shame on all those cultural illiterates who got us and the western world involved in this mess.
Not one Canadian taxpayer dime should be tossed their way.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
JimMoyer

Of all the fun posts, the serious posts, the musings, the intellect you give us - that last quotation from Meir was the ultimate.

Thank you for putting it here on this topic which has pretty much spoiled what started to be a great day.

Nothing can generate murder in my heart more than reading about children being raised as robots and pawns in the business of madness.

Perhaps my anger has been thwarted now when I think about those words.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Jim Wrote: Only when they love their children more than

Sad but true, the hatred is growing against us daily. Some days I can't even watch the news because all I see is Muslim Males screaming, chanting, burning, raging, they remind me of crazed animals and I'm losing my ability to feel compassion. They are taking over our media, I feel like a hostage of Islam. I can't seem to shake the stench it leaves on me. Dark days a head I'm afraid for man kind.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Wednesday's Child said:
JimMoyer

Of all the fun posts, the serious posts, the musings, the intellect you give us - that last quotation from Meir was the ultimate.

Thank you for putting it here on this topic which has pretty much spoiled what started to be a great day.

Nothing can generate murder in my heart more than reading about children being raised as robots and pawns in the business of madness.

Like she said.......

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Those who find justifiable fault in the Western sins
against muslim lands must ask themselves why
muslim sins do not stoke their passionate anger as
much ???

Proof is the paucity of posts challenging the muslim
side.

And thanks everyone for that response.
Golda Meir's quote is certainly succinct and profound.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

jimmoyer said:
What's that old Golda Meir quote?

Only when they love their children more than

Nice quote,i think you should send mail to your president and his whole administration, about this quote,it will make them think twice before hating everyone who has ressources that you peoples don't have.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006

Sassylassie said:
Jim Wrote: Only when they love their children more than

Sad but true, the hatred is growing against us daily. Some days I can't even watch the news because all I see is Muslim Males screaming, chanting, burning, raging, they remind me of crazed animals and I'm losing my ability to feel compassion. They are taking over our media, I feel like a hostage of Islam. I can't seem to shake the stench it leaves on me. Dark days a head I'm afraid for man kind.

You must be kidding right>?? how do you think muslim feel, when usa-uk and whole coalition of the willing decided to go in iraq, based on alie?

How do you think they feel when western decided to put a deadly policy on them?? result? genocide, 1.5 millions of iraqies died because of western policy.

How do you think muslim feel in general to see the whole coaltion of the willing supporting a deadly israelis-policy which affect palestinians??

You must be out of your mind , to think you feel like a hostoge of islam, imagine them how they feel.

Do you know how many muslim are dead because of people like you who blindly support the whole coalition ? withouth even a single shread of proof, i don't pity you, you make me puke, quite different.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Colpy said:
Wednesday's Child said:
JimMoyer

Like she said.......

Like he said she said...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I've been back from Vacation not even a full day and the forum bully zooms in on me. Tist, tist Logic0.

Logic wrote: Do you know how many muslim are dead because of people like you who blindly support the whole coalition ? withouth even a single shread of proof, i don't pity you, you make me puke, quite different.

Listen you little pist ant, I wasn't talking about "Just" Iraq I was talking about the Muslim "World" and their frothing at the mouth screaming incomprehensible, blathering rage at those of us who have done nothing to harm them. Logic0 I'm Canadian, and Canada isn't in Iraq but Afghanistan. Afghanistan asked us for help and that is what we are trying to "Do". If you don't like it write a letter to your MP.

Logic you are just another amongst the growing members here who Hate "Bush-USA" blindly and if you can't blame them for your pityful little existance you blame the Jews. Nothing you say makes sense, you are just another screaming ranting, frothing at the mouth Fanatic. Where do you guys come from, you shame Canada badly?

Attack me again and I'll fight back Logic. Grow up or sign onto a Muslim board where you can scream like the rest of them.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan

Sassylassie said:
I've been back from Vacation not even a full day and the forum bully zooms in on me. Tist, tist Logic0.

Logic wrote: Do you know how many muslim are dead because of people like you who blindly support the whole coalition ? withouth even a single shread of proof, i don't pity you, you make me puke, quite different.

Listen you little pist ant, I wasn't talking about "Just" Iraq I was talking about the Muslim "World" and their frothing at the mouth screaming incomprehensible, blathering rage at those of us who have done nothing to harm them. Logic0 I'm Canadian, and Canada isn't in Iraq but Afghanistan. Afghanistan asked us for help and that is what we are trying to "Do". If you don't like it write a letter to your MP.

Logic you are just another amongst the growing members here who Hate "Bush-USA" blindly and if you can't blame them for your pityful little existance you blame the Jews. Nothing you say makes sense, you are just another screaming ranting, frothing at the mouth Fanatic. Where do you guys come from, you shame Canada badly?

Attack me again and I'll fight back Logic. Grow up or sign onto a Muslim board where you can scream like the rest of them.

Boom headshot. Logic got owned.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hi Torro, no I've been reading CC these past few months so I'm very aware of Logics (oxi-moron if ever there was one) hatred and rage. It can't be good for his blood pressure Torro.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
http://www.kvia.com/global/story.asp?s=5428164

Another follow up to the topic of children as weapons.

American soldiers say militias recruit Iraqi kids to attack them

BAGHDAD, Iraq

In America, six-year-olds are usually in first grade. In Iraq, some are being recruited by militias.

That's what U-S soldiers say is going on in Baghdad's Sadr City neighborhood, the stronghold of a radical cleric.

The militias are assembling gangs of as many as 100 children, some as young as six or seven. Their mission: to throw gasoline bombs and stones at passing U-S convoys. The hope is that the troops will be lured into sniper ambushes.

The soldiers say they've seen young men with bandanas covering their faces, talking to kids before such incidents. Sometimes the children are given slingshots.

An aide to the cleric denies it. But soldiers say there's no mistaking what's going on. And they say they're not firing back because, as one lieutenant puts it, a single round fired anywhere near a gang of children would be "like the shot heard 'round the world."

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Interesting. I wonder if any of it is true. After all, we heard of stories where Iran supposedly trained young children to walk on land mines so that soldiers would not suffer any injury. We were told that this was done so that they could be martyred and achieve celestial rewards.

But, of course, these stories that were planted in Western news media sources were all discredited. Hint: the Koran forbids children from being used in war.

Now we see articles claiming essentially the same thing. Photos of those textbooks reported in the inital article, photos of the children in combat gear, police reports, UN findings, or other real evidence was not presented in either of those two articles.

Thus, I'm betting that it will turn out to be bogus like the other planted stories. :roll:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
RE: Children Trained As B

it is true that during the second world war we were told all sorts of hardly-believable tripe about the nazis and life in germany.

I wonder whether it's true. maybe it is occasionally. two major points though

1) how the hell can i do anything about it?
2) if i can't even prove it's happening or not happening what the hell am i suppose to think? hence no useful contribution to this thread.