When...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
all of you conspiracy theory, appeasement-seeking, isolationist moonbats on the left finally have your day to rule the govts of the west(god forbid), and the Islamic extremists kick you in the teeth while you arent looking, are you going to finally feel like you might have been wrong? Is that what is ultimately going to take for you to let go of the Bush hate? I find it so amusing that you think of yourselves as being different from those of of us on the "not going to bend over and take it in the shorts" side. You do realize don't you, that if they ever have the chance to do so, the Islamofascists aren't going to give a flying *uck about who you voted for as they videotape your beheading, don't you?

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Remember when the commies were the enemies? And people use to say they are people too, and people would get called pinko loving commie sympathisers? (Or worst.)

Well now who is in bed with who? Looks like home land security hired MurKus Wolf. (AKA. the guy who started the East German Statsi secret police) oh and for the icing on the cake they also hired former head of the KGB, General Yevgeni Primakov.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2004/061204wolfhired.htm

Patriot III, they will then begin to establish the internal mechanism to coordinate, as an official function of state, a system of informants. Wolf’s speciality was to turn East Germany into the greatest and most efficient informant state ever created."

On a radio appearance earlier today Martin stated that the admission that Wolf would be hired was made in a BBC radio interview given by the former head of the KGB, General Yevgeni Primakov.

Martin had previously reported that Primakov had been hired as a consultant by the US Department of Homeland Security to implement CAPPS II and the national iD card system which he dubbed an 'internal passport'.

First I personally am not hating on Bush, but I am relating some hard core information the way I see fit.

Second before I worried about terrorists, I would spend a little more time worrying about the police state he is turning the country into, or did you forget the secret prisons, friendly wire taps, and snitch program of a million spys? (Which is supposedly still in effect via private funding.)

Lastly I would worry about terrorist and beheadings, but I am still too worried about freezing my ass off in Siberia, cause you know, that's what the threat use to be, if those pinko commie *astards ever took over.

Now it's the threat of Islamofascists, who will probably someday be hired for homeland security, once you find the next race to focus your attention on.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
you might find it's the christian extremists or the seventh day adventists or some other extreme group that kick you in the pants.

You can't dump this stuff on islam. Islam is an ancient, and generally well-meaning religion, containing such commandments as "thou shalt not kill". Just because some people get hot under the collar about it don't tar them all with the same brush.

gangstalking

Electoral Member
Sep 10, 2006
Also when the commies were our enemies, American made plans to do this to them.
Operation Northwoods.

The plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus providing an excuse, as well as public and international backing, to launch a war against Cuba.
One element of the plan was to "create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela.

However now the same country is using Cuba to hold prisoners without any charges for years at a time, till some have even killed themselves. When I heard the prisons were in Cuba I was shocked, I thought it was so hypocrytical. This is also outside of the Geveva conventions, yet it's being done anyways.

Recently Syria one of those islamofascists countries that you speak up, upheld the Geneva conventions and defended the US embasy.

I can tell you that people who cut off your head are not nice, but I can also tell you that people who lock you up for years, without a charge till you are driven to kill yourself are equally not as nice.

It also seems very convienent that the countries that were so despised at one point are now the very same countries who's Cuban are being used, who's X spy Stasi cheifs and KGB heads are being hired by home land security. Least I also forget the illegal wiretaps. I think the playing field looks pretty wide open, and some what hypocrytical at times.

What I do realise is that all these senarios you painted about Islamofascists are bad, but the reality of some of the things plotted and done in recent times by the US are even worst. That's what I do realise.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
thomaska said:
all of you conspiracy theory, appeasement-seeking, isolationist moonbats on the left finally have your day to rule the govts of the west(god forbid), and the Islamic extremists kick you in the teeth while you arent looking, are you going to finally feel like you might have been wrong? Is that what is ultimately going to take for you to let go of the Bush hate? I find it so amusing that you think of yourselves as being different from those of of us on the "not going to bend over and take it in the shorts" side. You do realize don't you, that if they ever have the chance to do so, the Islamofascists aren't going to give a flying *uck about who you voted for as they videotape your beheading, don't you?

Thomaska

May I guess that you are a Republican? I don't think of myself as a "conspiracy theory, appeasement-seeking, isolationist moonbat", but I guess that is the way you see anyone who is outside your narrow, point of view. I can only assume that you subscribe to Bush's famous: "You're with us, or you're with the terrorists". With that little gem, Bush alienated over half his allies. Hate Bush? Do you really think Bush is running things? God help us.

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
#juan said:
thomaska said:

Thomaska

May I guess that you are a Republican? I don't think of myself as a "conspiracy theory, appeasement-seeking, isolationist moonbat", but I guess that is the way you see anyone who is outside your narrow, point of view. I can only assume that you subscribe to Bush's famous: "You're with us, or you're with the terrorists". With that little gem, Bush alienated over half his allies. Hate Bush? Do you really think Bush is running things? God help us.

I've voted Republican in the past, but that is usually because to vote for the alternative here in the U.S would leave us defenseless. Do I think President Bush is doing a bang-up job as the Commander in Chief at the moment? No, I don't.

I don't have a "your with us or against us" mindset either. But the Islamic Terrorists surely do. I can only point to their video taped messages telling the West to convert to Islam or pay for it in this life and the next, to prove that point. The U.S. is used to dealing with problems while the rest of the world sits back and complains about how we deal with it, but makes no suggestions on alternative ways of dealing with them. Other than the usual negotiate-concede-reward-encourage methods...

What I mean by the Bush hating is that the left-wing extremists love to try to put all of the blame for the middle east squarely on his shoulders. They come up with outrageous theories about how this administration planned 9-11, and anytime videotaped admissions come from Al Qaeda or any other nut-job group come out, these same extremists will say that the tape is faked or it is a CIA/Mossad production. The terrorists aren't idiots, it doesn't serve their interest to attack us while a lamb like Clinton is in office, that's who they want in office so they can go about their terrorist business un-impeded by things like prison time, or smart bombs. So here comes someone like Pres. Bush who hits back just as hard as they do, well of course they now have to do all they can to make him look bad, because with someone like him in office their plans for world domination get sidelined as they look for caves to hide in. Mark my words, if our next president is soft on terrorism, or concedes even one inch, Al Qaeda will be the first to extole the new presidents virtues, and laud them as progressive and as a great peacemaker, while still planning their next big attack, especially considering we will be disarmed of things like funds tracking and warrantless wiretapping.

The "play-nice" approach with the extremists doesn't work, Clinton showed us that. So does it make me narrow-minded to say we should kill them first, and we should kill them over there rather than here in our backyard? If it does, so be it, I'll proudly wear that moniker.

Just my two cents...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
United_Nations said:
Yes because you didn't refute it.

Your responses seem to weaken your arguement because you resort to personal attack rather than to address the issue...although I'm guilty of it myself on ocassion, but nonetheless...

So let me hear/read your grand solution for the worlds troubles, and I'll decide if I'm with you or against you. Do you think if the West just left the terrorists alone, they would leave us alone? I honestly want to hear something other than that, from what I consider to be the appeasement crowd. Is there another way? A multi-national effort maybe? Led by the French? Or maybe led by Syria, or China? Who would you put in charge? Who doesn't have a dog in this fight?

We were attacked on 9-11, so to say I'm biased is to state the obvious. I'm not a turn the other cheek type. If over half of Americans think we are doing a bad job on the war on terrorism, it is because Americans have disgustingly short memories, and if they didnt lose someone in the attacks, or don't have loved ones in the military, they couldnt give a damn about what goes on in the world. As long as they can still watch Nip/Tuck on tueday nights and get their Starbucks in the morning on their way to work, they are just fine. Whatever , I think I'm getting off topic so ill stop..