Fascist and Communist, Which ones better?

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Fascist and Communist

Facism (in it's truest context) will always out live Communism, they are both simply ecconomic systems...neither are actually racist, but the roman empire ruled thru a system of quasi-facism for a very long time.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I do not like Orthadox Marxism, Leninism, Trotskism, Maoism, Neo-Communism, and even Euro-Communism leaves a bad taste in my mouth but is better then the rest. However the extremely liberal reformed versions of communism the current communist parties in democratic countires are not as bad as the ones I have just mentioned. However any party which still thinks any kind of orthadox marxism will work is totally wrong. With this said I would rather live under Communism then die under fascism. The racism and extreme nationalism which comes with fascism is too strong and I would have to be one of the lucky few born into that "mythic" race.

No I believe in Social Democracy and Republicanism, neither are which are true virtues of Communism or Fascism.

agentkgb

Nominee Member
Aug 22, 2006
US
agentkgb.wordpress.com
RE: Fascist and Communist

Communism. I think you'd have the same oppression either way, but under communism either you'd have enough food or no one would and the people would revolt (in theory).