If they hate us so much, why don't they leave?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If they hate us so much, why don't they leave?
By RICHARD LITTLEJOHN, Daily Mail
He tells it straight.

8th August 2006

Inquiry calls: Tarique Ghaffur

Britain's most senior Asian police officer is calling for an independent judicial review into the causes of 'anger and resentment' among young British Muslims.

Tarique Ghaffur, an assistant commissioner in the Met, thinks anti-terror laws could 'criminalise' minority communities.

'The impact of this will be just at the time we need the confidence and trust of these communities, they may retreat inside themselves,' he told the National Black Police Association's conference in Manchester.

Mr Ghaffur claimed that security measures being introduced across Europe and the use of 'unwanted practices' such as passenger profiling at airports and stop-and-search discriminate against Muslims. Anything which encourages ordinary Muslims to come forward and help the police and security services is welcome.

But it's curious that a high-ranking police officer, whose first duty is the safety of the public, should criticise measures aimed at saving lives as 'unwanted'.

Passenger profiling and stop-and-search may irritate young Muslims. But that is not the fault of the authorities, it is the fault of their co-religionists. It's not Sikhs, or Methodists, or Zoroastrians flying planes into buildings or blowing themselves up on public transport.

If Muslims object to close scrutiny when they travel by air, how do they think middle-aged Baptists like being subjected to body scans and having to walk across filthy airport floors without their shoes?

We are all inconvenienced by the war the Islamonazis have declared on our civilisation. And it is unfortunate that some Muslims fall under suspicion simply because they share certain characteristics with those responsible.

I didn't particularly like being searched going into Stuttgart football ground during the World Cup to watch England play Ecuador.

But the German authorities had worked out that English football hooligans tend to be white, male and English and so they weren't taking any chances with anyone who remotely fitted that description - no matter how old or well-dressed.

If 'community leaders' took the trouble to explain to young Muslims that increased security is for their benefit, too, and not use every opportunity to convince them that they are being victimised, there might be a little less anger and resentment.

Mr Ghaffur's speech coincided with the publication of a new survey which claims almost a quarter of British Muslims believe that the July 7 bombings were justified because of the Government's support for the war on terror.

The most hardline views came from young Muslims under the age of 24 who have grown up in Britain.

A third of Muslims think Britain has become so morally reprehensible that they would rather live under Sharia law and dream of this country becoming an Islamic state.

Plenty of non-Muslims have reached the same conclusion about the state of morals in this country. But they confine themselves to writing angry letters to the Daily Mail or moving to Spain.

They don't believe the answer is to turn Britain into a 7th-century theocracy, where women are second-class citizens and homosexuals are put to death.

I'm never sure how much credence to give these surveys, especially since four out of ten believe the fairy story that Lady Di was murdered by MI5 to stop her marrying a Muslim, Dodi Fayed. (But then again, so does the Daily Express.)

Even if it's only half true, then there's something dangerously wrong. Mr Ghaffur wants a judicial inquiry into the root causes, but that would probably only end up trotting out the usual excuses.

Since 9/11, we haven't stopped asking ourselves: why do they hate us? We've reached out more often than the Four Tops. We've picked enough fluff out of our navels to fill duvets for everyone in the Third World.

Moral decline

I'm sure that social deprivation and dislike at Britain's moral decline has something to do with the disenchantment and alienation. But that's not the whole story.

Young Muslims haven't been radicalised by scruffy housing, binge drinking and half-dressed slappers on every street corner. They have been told constantly by their self-appointed leaders and their imams that they are oppressed by widespread 'Islamophobia'.

They are encouraged to put loyalty to their faith above responsibility to their country of birth.

They are brainwashed into treating any misfortune which befalls any Muslim anywhere in the world as a personal insult.

Makeshift mosques in run-down backstreets and demented jihadist websites pump out hatred of the West, which is blamed for all the problems in the Muslim universe.

Fanatics are allowed to march through the streets preaching death to the infidel, death to Jews, death to just about anyone. For a peaceful religion, they're very big on death.

This is all coming from within the Muslim community, not from without. Is it any wonder that some of this constant ideological bombardment rubs off?

We don't need a judicial inquiry to tell us any of this.

The majority of Muslims in Britain make a valuable contribution and want to live a quiet life, just like the rest of us.

But, as this survey illustrates, a sizeable minority don't. They have no desire to adapt to Britain. They want Britain to adapt to them.

For a large number of Muslims, their faith is incompatible with Western freedoms and democracy.

No one is forced to remain here. As discussed in this column recently, hundreds of thousands of British citizens decide to emigrate every year.

If there are people who hate this country so much they think mass murder of civilians on our streets is justified and they would rather live in a fundamentalist Islamic state, all the judicial reviews in the world are not going to change their minds.

If we promise not to profile them at the airport, they should leave - and take their 'anger and resentment' with them.

dailymail.co.uk

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: If they hate us so mu

good read that one blackleaf, I particularly liked the line:
"For a peaceful religion, they're very big on death"

if they don't like living in britain, they should get out, why should britain change to a set of laws we as europeans forced out of europe hundreds of years ago?.

sore losers if you ask me.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
A lot of them came from Britain. There is no where to send them back to. Weren't those responsible for the subway bombing born in the UK?

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Re: RE: If they hate us so much, why don't they leave?

tracy said:
A lot of them came from Britain. There is no where to send them back to. Weren't those responsible for the subway bombing born in the UK?

Well Tracy, does it make them "right"?, if they happen to be born here?, there was ACTUALLY a law enacted in Pakistan in the 70's to kick out nationals born in pakistan if their parents misbehave......not impossible..

As it is, we're just sending them all over to the states, they know how to treat the duplictous pond scum. If they express these views they deserve nothing less than being either locked up for treason, sent to guantanimo bay or (if I had my way) stick them all in a cramped london TUBE TRAIN and blow the bstrds to hell, where they deserve to be.

Whether "normal" muslims like it or not, these acts were perpertrated in THEIR name, so how EXACTLY is Islam peaceful?. Hitler had the right idea, use them all as suicide bombers and blow their own people to kingdom come.

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
I think you should send them to New York city so they can more directly harass the US--the root cause of the problem.

But seriously no amount of wishing --they would do this --or do that --will or can make them do anything--- you are powerless.

Example---On several occasions --due to my somewhat brilliant political and social insights--i have been angrily told by --born in canada canadian tards---why dont you go back to Latvia!!---

To which i reply----laughing heartily--Go phuck yer self!!!--the important thing is to tell the nativists to phuck themselves----while laughing----at them --

It is a pure RUSH

Those Muslims will continue to mouth off against the UK--etc partially because THEY FEEL GREAT DOING IT!

I Know i do.

cheers

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I'll join that fight Toro! Everytime I go home I bring nanaimo bar back and my friends down here scarf it down. They all love it!

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005

If they feel so "GREAT" why dont they feel great enough to go back to the home of their parents?....why not?, because it's a shitehole that they couldnt wait to get out of.

usually a very poor undemocratic hell hole where they would expect none of the privilages they get in the western world, but feel fine about mouthing off about.

that kind of behaviour causes racial hatred which inturn causes wars nd bobs ur uncle 9 million people are dead..I thank you.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
If the immigrants don't respect our country and its people, they can get the hell out. Plain and simple.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: If they hate us so much, why don't they leave?

Daz_Hockey said:
tracy said:

Well Tracy, does it make them "right"?, if they happen to be born here?, there was ACTUALLY a law enacted in Pakistan in the 70's to kick out nationals born in pakistan if their parents misbehave......not impossible..

As it is, we're just sending them all over to the states, they know how to treat the duplictous pond scum. If they express these views they deserve nothing less than being either locked up for treason, sent to guantanimo bay or (if I had my way) stick them all in a cramped london TUBE TRAIN and blow the bstrds to hell, where they deserve to be.

Whether "normal" muslims like it or not, these acts were perpertrated in THEIR name, so how EXACTLY is Islam peaceful?. Hitler had the right idea, use them all as suicide bombers and blow their own people to kingdom come.

I never said it makes them right or wrong, it simply makes the notion of sending them back to where they came from impossible. (I would think it was obvious to anyone with half a brain that it's wrong to blow up subway cars and kill innocent people). They are as British as anyone else born in Britain unless the UK has some sort of second class citizenship for the children or grandchildren of immigrants. I think it's ridiculous to suggest that deporting someone to the country their parents come from is a good idea. Pakistan doing it doesn't make it right.

David Koresh acted in the name of Christianity as have many other lunatics. That doesn't make Christianity any more or less peaceful. Lunatics are lunatics. Frankly, there are times when I think that organized religion is the root of the world's problems.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005

David Koresh only murdered the people who followed him, my friend Richard never followed any muslim extremist, but they murdered him none the less.

nope, send em all back to Pakistan, let General Musharef have a good go at them, he likes to impress the west.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005

Said1, cortez is himself an immigrant....I presume he wouldnt blow himself up or spout religious or treasonous rubbish though.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: If they hate us so mu

Daz_Hockey said:
Said1, cortez is himself an immigrant....I presume he wouldnt blow himself up or spout religious or treasonous rubbish though.

Oh. I just thought he wanted attention or something. :lol:

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California

Daz_Hockey said:
David Koresh only murdered the people who followed him, my friend Richard never followed any muslim extremist, but they murdered him none the less.

I don't think the children in his cult chose to follow him. If you think he's a bad example, you could always look at Jim Jones. The people they openned fire on were trying to leave. Religious fanaticism is always a bad thing.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005

ah Jim Jones, I mentioned him in a post today, but the fact is, the crimes for which they preach would, until very recently, be seen as treasonous and would carry the highest punishment of the land...why not bring it back?....oh I forgot human rights...like the ones of as you said the kids of the ranch davidians or the Jamestown people..or my friend Richard Ellerey.

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled

Daz_Hockey said:

Techically Im not-as i was born here. But I have adopted the identity of ---the others--by a process of de-assimilation. Cultural treason is a rush a pure rushhhhh the acquistion of it, the bombastic expression of it etc.
step outside the culture--and you rise above it----only one becomes addicted to it in a different way when you make it the whipping boy.
Its only a mind game. --but enough about me--
Do you think de-assimilation could work on a grand scale--Im thinking of the 60s--all those american kids burning their own flag--claiming it was because of vietnam --but really they discovered the rush of just doing it and getting away with it---can we learn to love like that again....