8 DAYS OF HYPNAGOGIC SPLENDOR

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I like the mental changes.

I like seeing my reaction to an urge change over time.

Also when "he" intoned "No desire, no desire, No desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, NO DESIRE,No desire, no desire, No desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, NO DESIRE, No desire, no desire, No desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, NO DESIRE, NO DESIRE,NO DESIRE,NO DESIRE" , tears streamed out of me like I was at some crazy Christian Tent Revival meeting.

I went to the hypnotist on July 12 and today is the 20th.

Up to 20 pushups and 10 chin-ups and back to swimming laps, but swimming has always been easy even during my smoking.

I still could cry how long I've stayed in its sway, how it pops the dopamine in my head, inspiring bursts of conversation, it's false energy, it's promise to hurt you, and completely agree with
ANYONE still smoking its addictive needs, it'sbeauty and pleasure to them.

I just like the changes so far. Weird early memories arise just from an old smell denied for so long. heh, heh,...

We closed our eyes and "he" played some of that cheap relaxing music and spoke in a calm voice..

When done, he asked us all how long we thought the session took while we listened to him and the cheap relaxing music.

I thought it was 10 or 15 minutes.

He said it was over an hour and 38 minutes.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
jimmoyer said:
I like the mental changes.

I like seeing my reaction to an urge change over time.

Also when "he" intoned "No desire, no desire, No desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, NO DESIRE,No desire, no desire, No desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, NO DESIRE, No desire, no desire, No desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, no desire, NO DESIRE, NO DESIRE,NO DESIRE,NO DESIRE" , tears streamed out of me like I was at some crazy Christian Tent Revival meeting.

I went to the hypnotist on July 12 and today is the 20th.

Up to 20 pushups and 10 chin-ups and back to swimming laps, but swimming has always been easy even during my smoking.

I still could cry how long I've stayed in its sway, how it pops the dopamine in my head, inspiring bursts of conversation, it's false energy, it's promise to hurt you, and completely agree with
ANYONE still smoking its addictive needs, it'sbeauty and pleasure to them.

I just like the changes so far. Weird early memories arise just from an old smell denied for so long. heh, heh,...

We closed our eyes and "he" played some of that cheap relaxing music and spoke in a calm voice..

When done, he asked us all how long we thought the session took while we listened to him and the cheap relaxing music.

I thought it was 10 or 15 minutes.

He said it was over an hour and 38 minutes.

hey Jimmy...do u recommend I try that ..it sounds like u had a good time...I have been very skeptical about it ..I am worried i will have to walk like a duck...hahahaha