Heated Discussion

Maggiemygosh

Jul 17, 2006
Kanata
Wow! I posted earlier about the very narrow mindedness and lack of common sense by the lefty fiberals and ndp and guess what?

25 minutes ago about 100 feet from our front door the Muslims who live in our neighbourhood had a heated discussion with those idiot lefties who once again stated that it was Israels fault for the killing of those Canadians in Lebanon.

None of these lefties work in the Federal Government , thank God , and have no basis in fact which these Muslims made very clear to them. These Muslims are originally from Beirut.

The Muslims repeatidly said it was Iran, Syria, Hama and Hezbollah who are responsible for every civilian death in Lebanon because of their terrorist actions. They also stated that Hezbollah is using these civilians as shields or else they will kill them if they left the various villages and towns.

Secondly these same Muslims supported Stephens Harpers public statement in supporting Israel. The lefties went beserk and I had to step in and stop them from their classic stupidity.

40 years ago lefties while not that intelligent still had intelligence and some common sense. Today NONE of them have that.

The Muslims think that the UN is useless and until Hezbollah and Hamas are exterminated peace in the middle east will not occur.

Are these Muslims Israeli supporters? The answer is no but they support that Israel has the absolute right to defend themselves from terrorists and Lebanon is full of them along with Palestine and Syria.

They would love to see the UK and USA step in and finish off the problem.

Folks it was nice to listen to the intelligence of these Muslims and disgusting to listen to those brainless lefties.

What has gone wrong in this country of ours?

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
nope, I think these "muslims" have a point, why bomb Lebanon?....Lebanon is actually one of the most religously tollerant nations in the middle east, certainly route out Hezbulah, but why bomb innocent's...and more to th point for Americans..why bomb innocent Ledanise christians?...obvious israel hasnt a problem with it

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Maggiemygosh said:
Wow! I posted earlier about the very narrow mindedness and lack of common sense by the lefty fiberals and ndp and guess what?

25 minutes ago about 100 feet from our front door the Muslims who live in our neighbourhood had a heated discussion with those idiot lefties who once again stated that it was Israels fault for the killing of those Canadians in Lebanon.

None of these lefties work in the Federal Government , thank God , and have no basis in fact which these Muslims made very clear to them. These Muslims are originally from Beirut.

The Muslims repeatidly said it was Iran, Syria, Hama and Hezbollah who are responsible for every civilian death in Lebanon because of their terrorist actions. They also stated that Hezbollah is using these civilians as shields or else they will kill them if they left the various villages and towns.

Secondly these same Muslims supported Stephens Harpers public statement in supporting Israel. The lefties went beserk and I had to step in and stop them from their classic stupidity.

40 years ago lefties while not that intelligent still had intelligence and some common sense. Today NONE of them have that.

The Muslims think that the UN is useless and until Hezbollah and Hamas are exterminated peace in the middle east will not occur.

Are these Muslims Israeli supporters? The answer is no but they support that Israel has the absolute right to defend themselves from terrorists and Lebanon is full of them along with Palestine and Syria.

They would love to see the UK and USA step in and finish off the problem.

Folks it was nice to listen to the intelligence of these Muslims and disgusting to listen to those brainless lefties.

What has gone wrong in this country of ours?

That's so cute. Now ask those same Muslims you are aggrandizing what they think of our Canadian Forces in Afghanistan. Ask them if we should be tossing the Khadrs out of Canada. Do not also forget to ask them what they think of those 17 Muslims who planned terrorrist attacks against Canada. Surely your discussions with your heroic Muslims would prove most enlightening yes?

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
Re: RE: Heated Discussion

Daz_Hockey said:
nope, I think these "muslims" have a point, why bomb Lebanon?....Lebanon is actually one of the most religously tollerant nations in the middle east, certainly route out Hezbulah, but why bomb innocent's...and more to th point for Americans..why bomb innocent Ledanise christians?...obvious israel hasnt a problem with it

University education you have? Truly? Please review the following corrections:

'tolerant' not tollerant.
'root' not route
'Lebanese' not Ledanise.

Yet you wonder why I absolutely do not believe you have a university education?

Maggiemygosh

Jul 17, 2006
Kanata
There some very good and intelligent Muslims living around the world. The ones in our neighbourhood have no problem with our troops battling the Taliban in Afghanistan. These folks believe in democracy and would love to see it happen around the world which it isn't. In fact the only democratic nation in the middle east is Israel.

They are very critical and rightfully so of the previous corrupt lying stupid Fiberal Government who during the Christmas Season banned the Nativity Scene from all Federal Government Buildings, renamed the Christmas Choirs to Seasonal Choirs and use the stupid term Happy Holidays. Faroud asked what is wrong with these jerks? Christmas is a Canadian tradition and we respect that, no problem. Why don't you Christians chastise those jerks. I told them that the fiberals cannot hear out of one ear and are deaf in the other.

These Muslims also stated that those who want to depart Lebanon should pay the full tab for their departure. Also they asked that because 90% of them live there year round so where are they going to live when they arrive in Canada? Do they have homes here? Are the taxpayers going to have to pay for their accommadation, health care, food? These Lebanese people do NOT pay taxes in Canada so what the heck is going on?

Good questions.And I agree fully with them.

PS: There are some good ingtelligent people in this neighbourhood who agree and are disgusted by these lefties.

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005
maggie:

What makes you think that UK and US invovlement will "finish" off this centuries old dispute? Some might posture that the old UK is partly to blame,for laying out unrealistic "borders" around warring tribes, during colonialization.
Some might argue that is the US had not "pre-emptively" attacked Iraq, none of this would have escalated.
Federal civil servants might argue that their religious and political beliefs can not,in any way,influence governance of our country.
There's much to be said on both sides of this issue.