Palestinian hero kidnapped israeli soldier

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
That is for me, the most courageous act ever did in the last 20 years,i congrats the palestinians for this coup, i hope more soldiers gets the same threathment.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/...ontrassID=1&subContrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=0

Corporal Gilad Shalit, 19, was seized Sunday by militants who infiltrated Israel's border by a tunnel. The militants' demanded the release of detained Palestinian women and children in return for information about Shalit.

U.S. calls for soldier's release
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice spoke during the weekend with Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and with Abbas, while American diplomats conferred with Egyptian, Israeli and Palestinian officials.

"There are a lot of different parties working to resolve the issue," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said. "But the bottom line is we call upon this individual to be released immediately."

I hope palestinians militant turned a blind eye on those idiots.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
aeon said:
That is for me, the most courageous act ever did in the last 20 years,i congrats the palestinians for this coup, i hope more soldiers gets the same threathment.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/...ontrassID=1&subContrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=0

Corporal Gilad Shalit, 19, was seized Sunday by militants who infiltrated Israel's border by a tunnel. The militants' demanded the release of detained Palestinian women and children in return for information about Shalit.

U.S. calls for soldier's release
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice spoke during the weekend with Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and with Abbas, while American diplomats conferred with Egyptian, Israeli and Palestinian officials.

"There are a lot of different parties working to resolve the issue," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said. "But the bottom line is we call upon this individual to be released immediately."

I hope palestinians militant turned a blind eye on those idiots.

Aeon, of all the dumb posts you have ever made, this is the dumbest.

So, the Israeli soldier is probably dead. If not, he is undoubtedly being held in abysmal conditions, probably being beaten as we speak.

So, when the Israelis find his body, should they line up a bunch of Hamas prisoners against the wall and shoot them?

I can only imagine your crys of outrage.

What is good for the goose.........

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Oh, for the love of God. aeon, I don't understand how anyone can be "proud" of the acts of outrage on the part of either of the Palestinian Authority or the State of Israel.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
I think what both of you fail to realize is that aeon is anti-anything not Muslim. He's the epitome of what's wrong with the World today.

That said, the thing that people really fail to realize is that Israeli doesn't take being f.ucked with lightly. Truth be told, the Israeli Army is one of the best on the planet, and if you incur their wrath, you do so at your own peril. I'd like to point out, that for decades, Israel has held it's military tounge. The Israeli's could steamroll Palestine in days, yet haven't. Push people enough and there's no telling what they'll do. I'd like to think that those who abducted the Israeli would recognize that. Then again, i've never considered Palestinians overly bright....

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Palestinian hero kidnapped israeli soldier

FiveParadox said:
Oh, for the love of God. aeon, I don't understand how anyone can be "proud" of the acts of outrage on the part of either of the Palestinian Authority or the State of Israel.

Listen fiveparadox, this is not against civilians, this is against military, i am proud of this act, as long as they respect geneva convention regardings prisoners, i see no problem supporting this at all, but i could understand your point, if i was supporting terrorism, that is another story.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Mogz said:
The Israeli's could steamroll Palestine in days, yet haven't.

Well, they did a pretty good job so far.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Mogz said:
Push people enough and there's no telling what they'll do. I'd like to think that those who abducted the Israeli would recognize that. Then again, i've never considered Palestinians overly bright....

Oh, do you consider western countries as bright??

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Aeon said
as long as they respect geneva convention regardings prisoners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You've GOT to be kidding! :D :lol: 8O

Edited to say:
Tell you what, Aeon, IF this unfortunate kid turns up alive without escaping or being rescued by Israeli troops, I will offer you a public and heartfelt apology.

If he appears under any circumstances alive and NOT mistreated, I will not only apologize, but will refrain from criticizing any of your posts for 30 days, and will publically declare you to have a superior intellect.

In return, if this kid turns up dead or tortured, you will do a post (just one) critical of the Palestinians, and praising the Israelis. Makes it a bet of dollars against doughnuts.

Agreed?

GuyIncognito

Jun 13, 2006
South Eastern Ontario
With the quick escalation of this situation I can only hope that the Palestinian authorities return this solider with haste, If Israel moves into Gaza there wrath will be unmerciful regardless of the international implications.

Best Outcome: Hammas recognizes Israel and returns kidnapped solider.
Worst Possible Outcome: Solider is dead, Israel goes into Gaza killing thousands and destroying the fragile peace in the middle east. Iran exacts revenge, Us and Israel attack Iran and all out war in the middle east ensures

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Colpy said:
Aeon said
as long as they respect geneva convention regardings prisoners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You've GOT to be kidding! :D :lol: 8O

Edited to say:
Tell you what, Aeon, IF this unfortunate kid turns up alive without escaping or being rescued by Israeli troops, I will offer you a public and heartfelt apology.

If he appears under any circumstances alive and NOT mistreated, I will not only apologize, but will refrain from criticizing any of your posts for 30 days, and will publically declare you to have a superior intellect.

In return, if this kid turns up dead or tortured, you will do a post (just one) critical of the Palestinians, and praising the Israelis. Makes it a bet of dollars against doughnuts.

Agreed?

Yep agreed, i promise i will post a thread and name those palestinians as chicken bastards if they kill him and don't threat the soldier well.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
I really don't know why any of you are shocked at Aeon's post. I expect nothing less.

Again, i would understand your point if it was a civilian kidnapped, which is not.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

Mogz said:
I think what both of you fail to realize is that aeon is anti-anything not Muslim. He's the epitome of what's wrong with the World today.

That said, the thing that people really fail to realize is that Israeli doesn't take being f.ucked with lightly. Truth be told, the Israeli Army is one of the best on the planet, and if you incur their wrath, you do so at your own peril. I'd like to point out, that for decades, Israel has held it's military tounge. The Israeli's could steamroll Palestine in days, yet haven't. Push people enough and there's no telling what they'll do. I'd like to think that those who abducted the Israeli would recognize that. Then again, i've never considered Palestinians overly bright....

People its war. Hopefully the soldier is either alive and treated well. I hope he is but, when you are at war, especially during an illegal occupation, its not a terrorist attack. Its just a soldier who has been kidnapped or captured by the opposition, in this case militants.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario

Jersay said:
People its war.

Is that why Israel pulled out of Gaza? Because it's war? So much for the peace process. I trust you won't object to Israel taking all of Gaza. It's war, after all.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
There is no peace process. They had a guy on CTV who works for the U.S government that it was just a hadhock move. Nothing more, no peace process.

Also, if an operation occurs and militants are killed fine. However if they occupy the land again which is illegal under international law then no.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Jersay said:
Also, if an operation occurs and militants are killed fine. However if they occupy the land again which is illegal under international law then no.

So why pester them into a position where an "operation" is even a consideration. They left Gaza. Gone. Vacated. Hamas and Fatah have done nothing but give them excuses to come back with a vengeance and take ALL of Gaza. How stupid is that? All it does is prove incotrovertibly that Palestinians have no interest in a state. It's a ruse. All they want is to kill Jews.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Palestinian hero kidn

The folowing were by aeon:

Well, they did a pretty good job so far.

But a drop in the bucket as to what they COULD do. I'd just like to point out aeon, that at the time of me writing this, the IDF just began rolling in to Gaza. Your boys f.ucked up big time buddy. Now they find out that Israel has been holding back for ages. The proverbial bear with a stick.

Oh, do you consider western countries as bright??

More so than Palestine. An ass-backwards group of people still living in the stoneage. You consider people who dress up infants as suicide bombers as being a "bright" group aeon? We in the West, are among the youngest civilizations on the planet, yet we're some of the most advanced and educated. Why? Because we're not blinded by religious restrictions. We're objective. Your boys in the Gaza Strip, aren't. Yes, we in the West are reasonably bright aeon, your jihadists in the desert are well, morons.