Zarqawi- "I'll have my virgins now please"

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
Abu wasn't going to wait for Mohhamed to issue those virgins out...

For nearly a month, the commandos had monitored every move of Abdul-Rahman, the spiritual adviser, whose locations had been revealed by an al-Qaeda operative captured in May near the Iraq-Jordan border. When Abdul-Rahman surfaced near Baqubah last week—apparently in the same location as the Jordanians’ Mr. X—the commandos moved in for the kill. “We had absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Zarqawi was in the house,” Army Major General William Caldwell told reporters in Baghdad the day after the strike. The Jordanian security official told TIME that the bombing killed Abdul-Rahman and Mr. X, in addition to al-Zarqawi’s 16-year-old wife.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/printout/0,8816,1202929,00.html

saadia

Jun 12, 2006
SO let me get this straight. Every time a fanatic muslim offs himself or others in the name of Islam, he gets to go to heaven and there are all these virgins waiting for him? First of all, in most Islamic countries the average age ofa virgin is about 14 years old as girls are often married at an early age usually when they start to menstruate. So am I to understand that all these Jihadies are pedophiles?

saadia

Jun 12, 2006
Did the reports not say that among the dead was Zarqawi's 16 YEAR old wife. what a pig.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now