Marine Massacre was Unprovoked

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
It just said on ABC that the Marine Massacre was unprovoked, and people who want people to shut people up who know that this is an awful crime because of some reasons unknown. Is just sad.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Among other crimes,the shooting of small children in their beds is the act of bloodthirsty barbarians. This is certainly not the action of any civilized armed force.

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
RE: Marine Massacre was U

so·ci·o·path =
One who is affected with a personality disorder marked by antisocial behavior and an inability to feel empathy for others.

I am often asked, "How can you decide to shoot a person in cold blood -- without emotion? How can you stand and watch while innocents are being killed, even if there is little you can do to stop it? How do you go on after seeing a quad-amputee 9-year old?"

I tell them that it is absolutely imperitive to disconnect your emotion from your situation, and I have, at times been labeled a sociopath for that little bit of wisdom. If you let emotion drive you, if you believe you gain power by feeding off your emotion, (like a sports team), well this is where you end up. In an uncontrolled situation making a huge murderious mess and yer not even sure why.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Jersay said:
It just said on ABC that the Marine Massacre was unprovoked, and people who want people to shut people up who know that this is an awful crime because of some reasons unknown. Is just sad.
ABC News told you it must be true.. :roll:
IHow fast Lefties are ready to pass judgement on these Marines when charges have not been filed yet, when there has been no trial and no conviction on these possible charges..

The Marines will conduct a thorough investigation and if charges should be filed against the accused they will. Innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone else except members of the United States Military..
:roll:

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So what should they get Johnny boy.

Oh you killed 24 innocent people. Let's dock you some pay and maybe strip you of a rank.

Yeah that is justice.

If i was the judge I would issue the death penalty if I could. Anyone in uniform that would kill an innocent civilian in cold blood. I would give them the death penalty everytime no matter what uniform.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jersay said:
So what should they get Johnny boy.

Oh you killed 24 innocent people. Let's dock you some pay and maybe strip you of a rank.

Yeah that is justice.

If i was the judge I would issue the death penalty if I could. Anyone in uniform that would kill an innocent civilian in cold blood. I would give them the death penalty everytime no matter what uniform.

Well the marine who killed 4 canadian by accident in afganisthan couple years ago, and on top of it, he was on amphitamine-speed, only get 5000$ us penalty.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
The US air force gives the pilots these pills to stay alert. It's not like he was self medicating him self.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This incident is just the latest example of what happens when you arm the ignorant,the stupid and the poorly trained & send them to war.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
DurkaDurka said:
The US air force gives the pilots these pills to stay alert. It's not like he was self medicating him self.

Well if the US air force gives those pills to stay alert, then it is very scary, here are the negative effects of using those pills .

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/amphetamines_effects.shtml

POSITIVE
increased alertness
increased motivation
increased talkativeness
positive mood shift, sense of well-being

NEUTRAL
reduced appetite (anorexia)
dilated pupils
flushing
loss of coordination
restlessness

NEGATIVE
increased aggressiveness
paranoia
dry mouth
headache
increased heart rate (tachycardia)
increased breathing rate
increased blood pressure
rise in body temperature
fever and sweating
diarrhea or constipation
blurred vision
impaired speech
dizziness
uncontrollable movements (twitching, jerking, tremors, etc...)
insomnia
numbness
irregular heartbeat (palpitations, arrhythmia)
impotence / inability to achieve erection in men (high dose or chronic use)
convulsions (high dose)
dry, itchy skin (chronic use)
acne, sores (chronic use)
pallor (high dose or chronic use)
psychotic episodes (rare except in overdoses or after chronic use)

Quite scary, according to me.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I have no hope for this situation.

But I do forsee everybody using it like a prize they found
to confound anyone's efforts to help this new nation
rise out of the ashes.

A lot of people are rooting for failure.

And the Iraqis know it.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
DurkaDurka wrote:

DurkaDurka

Do you have a link about this please?

aeon

Those side effects can occur with many medications. With the risk of medication at high altitude, I would like to see some proof that it is an official procedure.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Re: RE: Marine Massacre was Unprovoked

jimmoyer said:
I have no hope for this situation.

But I do forsee everybody using it like a prize they found
to confound anyone's efforts to help this new nation
rise out of the ashes.

A lot of people are rooting for failure.

And the Iraqis know it.

New nation! That's priceless, a casual glance reveals it's really the same type of banana republic Americans install prior to all the nation rapes they've conducted for decades. 60 to 70 per-cent of all aid money is looted by the contractors none of the infrastructure works and they have a puppet government not to mention the brutal occupation. Murder of civilians is the most popular tool used in nation building by Americans followed by threats bribery and terrorism.
The only group in Iraq working for a new nation are the freedom fighters. The only group hoping for Iraqs failure as a nation are the same rotten pricks who destroyed it in the first place, Americans, a strong independent Iraq means you wouldn't be able to steal the oil and control the region from the big permanent bases.
:)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Do you really think all these "freedom fighters" are all contributing to the same cause? Not likely.

Hotshot

Electoral Member
May 31, 2006
DurkaDurka said:

That is even worse, a bunch of armed druggies following the leadership of a war criminal. Bushski is a terrorist of the worst kind.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

I don't know about that Hotshot, sure he's a war criminal and a terrorist but he's very good at it so he's a terrorist of the best kind and that's worse than being a terrorists of the worst kind.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I had hesitated to post on this subject until I was sure of my ground.

It begins to appear that, yes, this did happen.

An absolute tragedy. The Americans must find whomever is responsible, have them tried in Iraq by American military tribunal, and (if found guilty) hand down the harshest sentence possible, to be carried out in Iraq.

It is essential that justice not only be done, but be seen to be done.

These men not only murdered the innocent, and chidren, they did irrepairible harm to the foreign policy of their nation, they brought dishonour on their fellow soldiers, and they have effectively recruited for the insurgents. They richly deserve execution.

Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens, but it must be punished in the most public, and the harshest way possible.

If one wonders how this could happen, I reccommend the book Rumor of War, by Philip Caputo, a Marine tried for murder during the Vietnam War. It is very, very good. I have seen it quoted in psychology textbooks, and Caputo, although found not guilty, admits he was anything but.