darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Israel must Renounce Violence
By Ghali Hassan, Axis of Logic
May 16, 2006, 10:27

Email this article Printer friendly page

“Iman was not the only one. Mohammed Aaraj was eating a sandwich in front of his house, the last house before the cemetery of the Balata refugee camp, in Nablus, when a soldier shot him to death at fairly close range. He was six at the time of his death. Kristen Saada was in her parents’ car, on the way home from a family visit, when soldiers sprayed the car with bullets. She was 12 at the time of her death. The brothers Jamil and Ahmed Abu Aziz were riding their bicycles in full daylight, on their way to buy sweets, when they sustained a direct hit from a shell fired by an Israeli tank crew. Jamil was 13, Ahmed six, at the time of their deaths”. [1]

Israel’s-state violence has the advantage to be condone by Western (US and EU) governments and ignored or distorted by all mainstream media. Yet, Palestinian self-defence and miniscule retaliations, including resistance to Israel’s illegal occupation is magnified and condemned as “terrorism”.

To show who has the uncontested monopoly on violence, a comparison of the situation on the ground is necessary. According to the International Middle East Media Centre (IMEMC), the month of April has been the bloodiest month since August 2005. The Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) murdered 36 Palestinian civilians, including three children in the West Bank and Gaza; more than 300 Palestinian civilians were arrested. Since last January, the IOF killed more than 50 Palestinians, including several children in cold blood and wounded many. Indeed, “over 22 times more Palestinian children were killed [by Israelis soldiers] than Israeli children [killed by Palestinians]” [2]. According to Israeli human-rights group B'Tselem, since autumn 2000, the number of Israelis killed by Palestinians has totalled 998 and the number of Palestinians killed by Israelis has totalled 3,466.

In addition, Palestinians are portrayed as cold-blooded suicide bombers by the Western media around the world in order to distort the facts and depict Palestinian self-defence as “terrorism”, while avoid associating Israel’s greater crimes against the Palestinian civilians with terrorism. This distortion of facts has concealed and covered Israeli crimes against the Palestinian people and Israel’s serious threat to peace in the region.

In the West, the US in particular, Israel is portrayed as the victim of terrorism not the perpetuator of terrorism. Many of the Palestinian attacks were Resistance operations against Israeli soldiers and involved no suicides at all. Suicide bombing is used as a form of desperate retaliation. Other attacks were with harmless home-made rockets (the Qassam Rockets). Israeli strikes were with U.S.-made F16 and thousands of bombs dropped on towns and villages indiscriminately killing innocent Palestinian civilians. Everyday, Israeli Occupation forces kill Palestinians, demolished their houses steal their lan

www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_21997.shmtl

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
In addition, Palestinians are portrayed as cold-blooded suicide bombers by the Western media around the world in order to distort the facts and depict Palestinian self-defence as “terrorism”, while avoid associating Israel’s greater crimes against the Palestinian civilians with terrorism. This distortion of facts has concealed and covered Israeli crimes against the Palestinian people and Israel’s serious threat to peace in the region.

Israel had and is making mistakes still ...I don't listen to western media DB, IT is not the western media's fault that the palestinians bomb a bus but can't MAKE one, It's NOT the media's fault that kids in Palestine wake up and learn that they are terrorists (Walid chuwabat -an ex PLO terrorist- wrote in his diary that he woke up one day at the age of 10 and found that he is a terrorist because he was taught that he is one,becasue all the kids in his neighbourhood were. I tried finding u a link but i'm probably misspelling his name.)

We will not see peace in the middle east when ur definition of peace is different than mine , same with the palestinians and israelis , they don't have the same definition.

and yes... SOME of them are COLD BLODDED BOMBERS , a mother that delivers and raises kids as many as 8 to send ALL to be killed is COLD HEARTED.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RE: Isreal must Renounce

War is hell, but the underdogs in this conflict are not hard to pick out. The starvation and suppression of the Palestinians by the Isrealies is not a noble thing, if not for greed it could have been settled long ago.I've been hearing about peace between these two peoples for thirty-five years and it never happens. Why?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RE: Isreal must Renounce

War is hell, but the underdogs in this conflict are not hard to pick out. The starvation and suppression of the Palestinians by the Isrealies is not a noble thing, if not for greed it could have been settled long ago.I've been hearing about peace between these two peoples for thirty-five years and it never happens. Why? The mistake excuse don't wash either. There are no mistakes there is only a policy of slow deliberate genocide.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
Re: RE: Isreal must Renounce

darkbeaver said:
War is hell, but the underdogs in this conflict are not hard to pick out. The starvation and suppression of the Palestinians by the Isrealies is not a noble thing, if not for greed it could have been settled long ago.I've been hearing about peace between these two peoples for thirty-five years and it never happens. Why? The mistake excuse don't wash either. There are no mistakes there is only a policy of slow deliberate genocide.

Why? because the Palestinians aren't after peace . Everything they've ever said, done, published, tells us that what they mean by "peace" is the end of the Jewish project generally, and Israel specifically.
In their minds they can keep bombing until they send the jews back to Poland, Russia, etc...

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Canadian with a hyphen said:
darkbeaver said:

Why? because the Palestinians aren't after peace . Everything they've ever said, done, published, tells us that what they mean by "peace" is the end of the Jewish project generally, and Israel specifically.
In their minds they can keep bombing until they send the jews back to Poland, Russia, etc...

Well just for your own information, the mojority of jews around the world are against the creation of israel.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.org/

http://jewsagainstzionism.blogspot.com/

http://ontario.indymedia.ca/twiki/bin/view/Ontario/JewsAgainstZionism

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

darkbeaver said:

Bullshit. :lol:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

aeon said:
Well just for your own information, the mojority of jews around the world are against the creation of israel.

Israel has already been created, it exists, the sooner people realise they aren't going anywhere the sooner the Arab-Israeli conflict will end.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Palestinian suicide bombers that target civilians should be condemed.

Israeli IDF forces that murder innocent Palestinian civilians, women children and men should be condemned as well.

However, IDF forces as well as militants and radical settlers who have murdered Palestinian civilians are legitimate targets of a armed resistence until a peace solution is reached.

And you need both sides to have a peace agreement. And from what I see, the Hamas led government and the Israeli government are not interested in any peace. Both sides should be shown their evils because both militant and IDF sides have dirt and blood on their hands.

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary

darkbeaver said:
darkbeaver said:

Bullshit. :lol:

darkbeaver... I wish it is BS, but it's unfortunately true...
u maybe should start watching aljazeera to understand what is the Hamas agenda and to find out that they actually adopted NAZI policies and platforms wholesale .Maybe u should learn arabic and make a trip to the ME to understand what some Palestinians would like to do with Israel and its existance .

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

I think not said:
aeon said:

Israel has already been created, it exists, the sooner people realise they aren't going anywhere the sooner the Arab-Israeli conflict will end.
What would the Anti-Israelis do if they had to accept the fact Israel exists? Their sad lives would have no meaning anymore.. :( :sad7:

Oh wait a tick, they still have their Anti-Americanism to fall back on never mind..
:D :laughing5:

Canadian with a hyphen

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2006
Calgary
darkbeaver ... do u not think if the palestinians were a bit smarter they would unite at this time instead of killing each other?

do u not think that they should not give Israel a chance to see them at civil war- I dunno , maybe this is what Israel wants- so why don't they unite Hamas Fatah and Jihad?
Maybe they should stop right away their rocket -propelled grenade against police dominated by fatah?
but they will NOT because Palestinians will never understand or accept that Israel exists and will always be there.
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=24669

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Toro said:
aeon said:

Proof?

I didn't see any in the links you provided.

Try harder, they work and well.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

aeon said:
darkbeaver said:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.org/

http://jewsagainstzionism.blogspot.com/

http://ontario.indymedia.ca/twiki/bin/view/Ontario/JewsAgainstZionism
the mojority of jews around the world are against the creation of israel. :bs: :lol:

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton

I think not said:
aeon said:

Exactly ITN. The nation of Israel exists, and nothing is going to change that. The Israeli's have slapped down everything the Arab nations have thrown at them. Israel is here to stay, and the violence won't end until Palestine gets that in to their heads.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton

Ha, yeah right aeon. Another gem from your wealth of knowledge? Please, you're out of your intellectual element pal.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
darkbeaver ... do u not think if the palestinians were a bit smarter they would unite at this time instead of killing each other?

do u not think that they should not give Israel a chance to see them at civil war- I dunno , maybe this is what Israel wants- so why don't they unite Hamas Fatah and Jihad?
Maybe they should stop right away their rocket -propelled grenade against police dominated by fatah?
but they will NOT because Palestinians will never understand or accept that Israel exists and will always be there.
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=2&article_id=24669

Always is a very long time.hahahahahahah :lol: You should stop reading corporate propaganda. :lol: There is a very simple way to tell the guilty from the not so guilty, look to see who has the most wealth and the biggest army. :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Isreal must Renounce Violence

Mogz said:

Ha, yeah right aeon. Another gem from your wealth of knowledge? Please, you're out of your intellectual element pal.

Well read the link i posted, and you will see what i mean,nice try.