History shows that Mossad agents are angels.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
http://the7thfire.com/9-11/Pastore_...16--Mossad_agents_running_wild_in_America.htm

On October 10, 2001, CNN made a brief mention of a foiled terrorist bomb plot in the Mexican Parliament building. They promised to bring any further developments of this story to their viewers, but the incident was never heard of again in America. But the story appeared in bold headlines on the front page of the major Mexican newspapers (5) and was also posted on the official website of the Mexican Justice Department. (6) Two terror suspects were apprehended in the Mexican Chamber of Deputies. Caught red-handed, they had in their possession a high powered gun, nine hand grenades, and C-4 plastic explosives (great stuff for demolishing buildings!) (7) Within days, this blockbuster story not only disappeared from the Mexican press, but the Israelis were quietly released and deported! The two terrorists were Salvador Gerson Sunke and Sar ben Zui. Can you guess what their ethnicity was? Sunke was a Mexican Jew and Zui was a colonel with the Israeli special forces (MOSSAD). (8)

In November of 2001, 6 more suspicious Israelis were detained in an unspecified mid-eastern state. They had in their possession box cutters, oil pipeline plans, and nuclear power plant plans. (10) The local police called in the Feds and Immigration officials took over the scene and released the men without calling the FBI. The Jerusalem Post ran this story under the headline "FBI Suspects Israelis of Nuclear Terrorism". (11) The Miami Herald (12) and the Times of London (13) also carried this amazing story and all revealed how furious FBI officials were that these Israeli terror suspects with nuclear power plant plans were set free by INS officials. Of course, the corruption riddled FBI would only have caved into Zionist pressure from the Justice Department's Criminal Division boss, Michael Chertoff, and also from the ADL's "partner", FBI boss Robert Mueller - who would no doubt have found a way to eventually release those Israeli terror suspects anyway.

In December, 2001, the Los Angeles Times published the story of how two Jewish terrorists were arrested by the FBI for plotting to blow up the office of US Congressman of Arab descent - Darrell Issa (R-CA), and a California mosque. (14) Irv Rubin and Earl Kruger of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) were charged with conspiracy to destroy a building by means of explosives. This story got brief national coverage but quickly disappeared too. These Zionists sure love blowing up buildings and killing innocent people don't they?

In December, 2002, Ariel Sharon made the amazing claim that Al-Qaeda agents were operating inside of Israel. But when Palestinian authorities apprehended the suspects, they turned out to be Palestinian traitors impersonating Al-Qaeda agents for the MOSSAD! From the Sydney Morning Herald of Austrailia:

"Palestinian security forces have arrested a group of Palestinians for collaborating with Israel and posing as operatives of Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist network, a senior official said yesterday. ..The arrests come two days after Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon charged al-Qaeda militants were operating in Gaza and in Lebanon".

"It was considered a surprise because the Gaza Strip is virtually sealed off by Israeli troops. The hardline Israeli leader also charged other members of the terror group were cooperating with Lebanon's Shi'ite militia Hizbollah" (17)

And still , mossad, just like the cia, are well funded and supported by their governement, that shows their credibility and people in here, ask why, so many people takes palestinians side, pathetic.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What is pathetic is that you, and others of the tinfoil hat set, would actually believe that any nation would release foreign nationals that it caught red-handed in an attempt to blow up a national institution.

COME ON! GET REAL!

And the Americans keep catching Israeli terrorists determined to blow up nuclear plants and murder congressmen........and they RELEASE them?

Spare me.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
If you knew anything you would know the CIA is in such disarray right now. You just have to mention the CIA to take another swipe at the United States, pathetic..

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Catch and Release... they must be "Little" Israelis.

Catch and throw back until they get bigger.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: History shows that Mo

Hahaha oh shit, I laughed so hard when I read this. Why the hell would Israeli's attack the U.S., they're their biggest supporter. Oh man, that's priceless.

Free Israel

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: History shows that Mo

Mogz said:
Hahaha oh shit, I laughed so hard when I read this. Why the hell would Israeli's attack the U.S., they're their biggest supporter. Oh man, that's priceless.

Free Israel
There's a sucker born every minute comes to mind for those who believe Israel/The Mossad were behind 9/11.. :lol:

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: History shows that Mossad agents are angels.

Colpy said:
What is pathetic is that you, and others of the tinfoil hat set, would actually believe that any nation would release foreign nationals that it caught red-handed in an attempt to blow up a national institution.

COME ON! GET REAL!

And the Americans keep catching Israeli terrorists determined to blow up nuclear plants and murder congressmen........and they RELEASE them?

Spare me.

What is pathetic from guys like you, who just dont want to see the bad side from israel and usa, this is pathetic.Zionist, mossad, cia, right wing religious like those fundamentalist christian and muslim are a very big problem these days.

Again, i ask what happened to the antrax after 9-11??

why none of our media didnt talk about the fact that a military lab did the anthrax attack after 9-11? not alquada, for weeks, we heard the possible link to alquada, to saddam hussein, and then one day, we never hear about it anymore, because no arab were involved, that is the reality we live in, we must hate arab, at whatever cost, to justified our presence in middle east, and you guys are very good exemple of that.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
I don't hate arabs at all. In fact, as i've stated several times on these forums, one of my best friends is a Sunni Muslim. I do however, refuse to try and find some devious underhanded plot in everything that goes on in the World. The U.S. was attacked by Al-qaeda aeon, that's fact. Don't take your paranoia out on myself or others on these boards, that's your cross to bear, not ours. You somehow seem to have this divine knowledge of what happens in the closest Government circles. You make outrageous claims about the World, carry yourself with a self-proclaimed sense of intuits, yet can't even spell Al-qaeda correctly. How can you take someone seriously who can't even properly spell the subject at hand?

On the flip side, where you chastise us for vilifying arabs, you seem content vilifying Israelis. Your posts reek of anti-semitism aeon, on a epic scale. You somehow attempt to tie in Israel in to every post you make with regard to the War in Iraq and/or Afghanistan. The sad fact is that you're the epitome of a bigot aeon. I've read some of your tasteless posts since i've been here and frankly the real villian in all this is you, and your anti-semitism. Get over yourself. Also take some spelling classes, you might appear quasi-intelligent afterwards.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
right wing religious like those fundamentalist christian and muslim are a very big problem these days

Well I know Muslims have been a problem these days, but what have "fundamentalist christian" been doing to cause such defamation?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Boy elementary school must be teaching some heavy stuff these days judging from what Aeon brings to the forum.... :roll:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: History shows that Mo

The right wing neo-cons are very simple minded Aeon, your attempts to educate them are laudable and deserving of recognition. However they are so pathetically misinformed I don't think you'll be able to reach them.If after all that you've shown them fails to make them question the main stream media crap they swallow whole then I question weather or not they will have any function in the new world.None of them seem to have any capacity for critical thought whatever.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
This coming from the guy that argues blatant lies about Afghanistan with people that have served there. Yeah, you're on the ball there champ :roll:.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Mogz, Israel has attacked the U.S before, or have people forgotten about the U.S.S. Liberty.

And agents for security apartatus have been released to their home government before. For example when the French secret service team blew up the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand. They were captured spent several months in prison and then released. And this incident did kill a Green Peace Activist, but I guess because he worked for Green Peace his life wasn't really important.

I am not too sure about the first two articles but the last two did occur, and very quickly they did disappear.

In December, 2001, the Los Angeles Times published the story of how two Jewish terrorists were arrested by the FBI for plotting to blow up the office of US Congressman of Arab descent - Darrell Issa (R-CA), and a California mosque. (14) Irv Rubin and Earl Kruger of the Jewish Defense League (JDL) were charged with conspiracy to destroy a building by means of explosives. This story got brief national coverage but quickly disappeared too. These Zionists sure love blowing up buildings and killing innocent people don't they?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: History shows that Mossad agents are angels.

Mogz said:
I don't hate arabs at all. In fact, as i've stated several times on these forums, one of my best friends is a Sunni Muslim. I do however, refuse to try and find some devious underhanded plot in everything that goes on in the World. The U.S. was attacked by Al-qaeda aeon, that's fact. Don't take your paranoia out on myself or others on these boards, that's your cross to bear, not ours. You somehow seem to have this divine knowledge of what happens in the closest Government circles. You make outrageous claims about the World, carry yourself with a self-proclaimed sense of intuits, yet can't even spell Al-qaeda correctly. How can you take someone seriously who can't even properly spell the subject at hand?

On the flip side, where you chastise us for vilifying arabs, you seem content vilifying Israelis. Your posts reek of anti-semitism aeon, on a epic scale. You somehow attempt to tie in Israel in to every post you make with regard to the War in Iraq and/or Afghanistan. The sad fact is that you're the epitome of a bigot aeon. I've read some of your tasteless posts since i've been here and frankly the real villian in all this is you, and your anti-semitism. Get over yourself. Also take some spelling classes, you might appear quasi-intelligent afterwards.

First of all, i am french-canadian, english is my secondary language, that i only use on this forum,can you say the same ?

secondly i spell alquada, like it is in french, and i will use it, till i am dead, cause after all, i am french-canadian, and proud of it, capish?

There is no evidence alquad is behind 9-11, all we saw from this event, is distortion and covered up of the event from the US-governement, and the new poll shows that 42% of american, think there was a cover up, and 45 % of american, think there is should be a new investigation,that is even more people that voted for bush at the last election, it is not about paranoi,history has shown that government uses terrorism to get more control on their population, and 9-11 isnt much different.

You can call me anti-isreali governement or anti-mossad agents, no problem, but anti-semite is something quite different, otherwise, why would i be with a girl who is a jew, who was grown in tel-aviv?? who tthough me everything that i know on israeli conflict , she is the one who educated me, that zionist, are the problem, not arabs.She also gave me all the link that shows jews who are against israelis policy.

You know what? try something different.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Zionists have killed thousands of civilians through terrorism and and other means and is just as dangerous as radical islamic fundamentalists. So they are both bad and if you don't recognize it that way then you are too biased to see anything correctly. There are always two sides to a conflict, maybe even more not just one.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jersay said:
Zionists have killed thousands of civilians through terrorism and and other means and is just as dangerous as radical islamic fundamentalists. So they are both bad and if you don't recognize it that way then you are too biased to see anything correctly. There are always two sides to a conflict, maybe even more not just one.

That is exactly the point, as long as we dont see the bad of both sides,i think there is no solution.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
The Anti-Israeli, Anti-Semitic comments are pathetic! :roll:

Then again look who's making them..
:wink:

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Jersay said:
:roll: :roll:

Yeah, well you are an Anti-Muslim, Anti-Palestinian, Anti- anything that is not American or Israeli.
Ha-Ha how wrong you are. I'm Pro Free Lebanon, Pro Free Iraq and Pro Free Iran. To bad you're not for Freedom in the Middle East because you out right support Terrorist groups like Hezbollah & Hamas.. :roll:

Keep sticking you're foot in you're mouth..