Flight 77 really crashed into the pentagone!

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
It looks like a missile to me.

I don t know what it is, but its certainly doesnt make the situation clearer, that is a hard fact.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Aeon, have you ever heard of Judicial Watch? They took Cheney and Haliburton to court. They are a non-profit non partisan organization. Give it a rest already. The Pentagon conspiracy theory is over, the rest of it is equally bullshit.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I couldn't quite make out the numbers

on that airplane. Nor could I make out the wings, or the windows, or the tail assembly. , or anything else. The video is a joke, a bad joke. It will promote more questions than answers.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
#juan said:
I couldn't quite make out the numbers

on that airplane. Nor could I make out the wings, or the windows, or the tail assembly. , or anything else. The video is a joke, a bad joke. It will promote more questions than answers.
The reason could be the glare of the Sun along with the speed of the plane..

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
I think not said:
Aeon, have you ever heard of Judicial Watch? They took Cheney and Haliburton to court. They are a non-profit non partisan organization. Give it a rest already. The Pentagon conspiracy theory is over, the rest of it is equally bullshit.

Yeah , i know them, and i know their financial support also, which comes from Richard Mellon Scaife, which he was involved in the watergate scandals :wink: ,which he also financed fundations that support conservatives causes, i know it is just a coincidence, but it is a fact.so what happened again to cheney and haliburton?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
However, the Pentagon refused to release the videotape because it was, "part of an ongoing investigation involving Zacarias Moussaoui." Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit on February 22, 2006 arguing that there was "no legal basis" for the Defense Department's refusal to release the tape.

Is there something i missed in here? what this video, that we clearly see nothing, had to do with the Zacarias Moussaoui investigation?

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Flight 77 really cras

I put no stock in anything I find on the internet. Give me a few seconds of video of you as a child and i'm pretty sure I can find someone who can edit it to make it look like your Uncle is sodomizing you. I'm just saying....

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Flight 77 really crashed into the pentagone!

Jay said:
I was hoping for better pictures from this.

So did i. As tom fitton say they fought hard to get this video, but how hard will it be to get something clearer?

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:? A helluva big bang :!:
Caused by something moving really fast.
Got me. 8O

What I've personally gleaned from 9/11 is that it changed the way we perceive the world, changed our politics, changed our loyalities, made us a tad more paranoid, made us either super trusting of government leadership or totally non trusting, wanting to be led to the light, or wanting the leaders to bugger off. Things sure haven't been "the same" since.

In retrospect what really impressed me was the total empathy and support shown towards the victims of 9/11 and their families by citizens of the US and Canada.

Aso in retrospect what really "impresses" me is the sight of that little chimp faced bastard wrapping himself in the flag, bible in one hand, the fate of American sons and daughters in the other, leading the future and financial well being of the US into the quagmire of Iraq swearing vengance on "terra", while lining the pockets of his cronies.

Woops, said what I really thought there. Going to have to watch that

:oops:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This video will not put any of the conspiracy theories to rest..and I wasted a few hours waiting for it to be shown on CNN :( I could've spent the time better.]

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
missile said:
This video will not put any of the conspiracy theories to rest..and I wasted a few hours waiting for it to be shown on CNN :( I could've spent the time better.]
Friends don't let Friends watch CNN! :lol:

Em

May 17, 2006
Edmonton Area
It always seems rather fishy how uber-important events have such horrible videos. That was supposed to be a plane? Well, i have seen clearer videos of Bigfoot, Ogopogo, and the Loch Ness Monster, yet we all know the prevailing theories ...