PREDICTION ON DAFUR 2008

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
America sent two former Presidents around the world on
the Tsunami disaster and no one else had an aircraft carrier or
two to perform the difficult logistics of outreach.

All while mucking about in Iraq and Afghanistan.
After Florida was still recovering from hurricane disasters last
year, and continuing the Tsunami outreach while dealing with
a Katrina disaster that wrecked the size equal to that of England.

And still the world bragged about comparing size of donations
to the Tsunami disaster area, while not really tallying all the
costs America bore to get it there.

And then the world brags of its moral superiority to America
while dithering on Dafur.

Europe dithered for 8 years during the Yugoslavia slaughter
and ethnic cleansing, having forgotten its promise NEVER AGAIN.

Watch.

The biggest HYPOCRITE NATION by popular acclaim will have
to do the dirty work in Dafur.

Prediction.

It's coming.

No other nation has the guts to pony up the cost of help.

Not even for Iraq for all their wonderful and correct reasons.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
My doctor was one of the Canadian medical team members to go to Thailand and Indonesia for the tsunami releif. He said the American response via air transport and nearly everything else was incredible. He was overwhelmed by the resources the US supplied. Nice work you guys (and gals)!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Jim, I agree it will be the US who goes into Dafur to try and bring about peace. It pisses me off that the French, Dutch, English etc. complain about the States and what is there contribution???? The World Leaders sit in meetings at the UN and "Pontificate" but accomplish nil, zero. Dithering fools comes to mind.

scott malcolm

Nominee Member
Dec 31, 2004
I predict murder and mayhem!

http://www.csis.org/africa/sudan.pdf.

It definitely requires US policy revision......

The Clinton administration’s policy of isolation and containment was a re-sponse to threats to U.S. national interests from Khartoum’s export of interna-tional terrorism in the early and mid-1990s. It was also grounded in moraloutrage over the conduct of the war. While U.S. policy has generated someleverage over Khartoum, it has made little headway in ending Sudan’s war,reforming Khartoum, or ameliorating Sudan’s humanitarian crisis. U.S. policydid not match means to ends and fed the erroneous belief in Khartoum that theUnited States was committed covertly to the overthrow of the Sudanese govern-ment. These shortfalls in U.S. policy inadvertently benefited Khartoum, par-ticularly after the United States bombed the El Shifa pharmaceutical factory inAugust 1998. If the Bush administration is to be effective in advancing U.S.interests in Sudan, it will need a significantly modified approach

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Bush has done more about Darfur then Clinton did about Rwanda and it's still not enough for his critics and critics of the United States. Why are the French, Germans, Russians etc not being asked to stop the genocide in Darfur?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
It seems to be the latest fad globally to bash the US on any subject, doesn't matter what just blame them Mericans. All this ill will can turn around and bite (in the throat) the Countries who blame the US for the this Planet's problems.

It reminds me of a line in the Ghost Buster's Movie, "Who ya gonna call" in the event of a crisis the world Demands the US take the lead while the rest of the world Dithers and moans but never gets off there arses to help.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Sassylassie said:
It seems to be the latest fad globally to bash the US on any subject, doesn't matter what just blame them Mericans. All this ill will can turn around and bite (in the throat) the Countries who blame the US for the this Planet's problems.

It reminds me of a line in the Ghost Buster's Movie, "Who ya gonna call" in the event of a crisis the world Demands the US take the lead while the rest of the world Dithers and moans but never gets off there arses to help.
This fad of bashing the United States / Anti-Americanism started on 9/11 when Anti-Americans said America deserved 9/11. They enjoyed seeing the World's greatest Super Power hit like that, they thought America would run into a corner being a little coward.

Well that didn't happen when America went into Afghanistan on their own time table and invaded Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein on their own time table reagrdless of what the UN thought. These Anti-Americans were now more angry as America didn't run into a corner acting like a little coward as they hoped.

Now with Darfur these same Anti-Americans expect the Americans to take all the risks to stop the genocide while they can sit back and bash America if they don't like how things are done.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
They're talking about the Darfur thingy in the House of Commons as we speak!

Yay for take-note debates!

Clicky here and go watch now! Go, watch CPAC! BE FREE!

Lineman

No sparks please
Feb 27, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Since we're discussing as to why other countries besides the US have not taken the lead into Sudan , if they were to suddenly change their minds what should the policy be?
1- strictly NGO's / humanitarian work
2- NGOs with a minimum security force, Darfur only
3- NGOs with an agressive peacemaking force, Darfur only
4- NGOs with an agressive peacemaking force, Darfur and if necessary more of Sudan
5- All out war with the goal of replacing the government

Since no one besides some African Union forces are there and the cry for action has gone out I think now would be the time to debate this. Personnaly I see the need for # 4 as it forces the issue to a quicker, though likely more violent, resolution.

And Jim, I do agree, this in reality cannot be done without the US. Like it or not right now only one nation has the resources to do this.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
IEEEE Caramba

The U.N. has done it again....another screwup courtesy of Annan and his naval gazers.

Sucked the U.S. into peacekeeping and military action and wonderful money.....180 million yesterday I believe I heard.

Reactions: EagleSmack

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
The world expects the US to play God and then calls it the Devil for doing what they asked them to do in the first place. Kinda reminds me of the skit "Who's on First".

Roger

Nominee Member
May 2, 2006
Atlantic
www.exporail.org
We're into Afghanistan deep enough already.

Darfur is not our problem, let the French and the Germans go in there and do something instead of pointing the finger at Canada, England and France to do something. And they'd best not cry for monetary assistance to their efforts.

Roger.

Reactions: EagleSmack

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: PREDICTION ON DAFUR 2008

Roger said:
We're into Afghanistan deep enough already.

Darfur is not our problem, let the French and the Germans go in there and do something instead of pointing the finger at Canada, England and France to do something. And they'd best not cry for monetary assistance to their efforts.

Roger.
Isn't the French Military already near that area? If they are then why are they not acting right now?

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
America sent two former Presidents around the world on
the Tsunami disaster and no one else had an aircraft carrier or
two to perform the difficult logistics of outreach.

All while mucking about in Iraq and Afghanistan.
After Florida was still recovering from hurricane disasters last
year, and continuing the Tsunami outreach while dealing with
a Katrina disaster that wrecked the size equal to that of England.

And still the world bragged about comparing size of donations
to the Tsunami disaster area, while not really tallying all the
costs America bore to get it there.

And then the world brags of its moral superiority to America
while dithering on Dafur.

Europe dithered for 8 years during the Yugoslavia slaughter
and ethnic cleansing, having forgotten its promise NEVER AGAIN.

Watch.

The biggest HYPOCRITE NATION by popular acclaim will have
to do the dirty work in Dafur.

Prediction.

It's coming.

No other nation has the guts to pony up the cost of help.

I wonder why the world is not galvanized to protest China's oil interests with
the regime that is continuing its genocidal policy ?

Answer: no other scarecrow fits the zeitgeist
bias right now. It's gotta fit the accepted
storyline, the approved narrative.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Relax Jim you're having Clash OF Empire anxiety attacks, a common ailment of the mind. Why does the mundane reality of the world vex thee past sanity? How long have thee bled for the other but bandaged the self? Save yourself, stop watching TV, the slick new Darfur/genocide commercials beg your attention. Turn your boob tube off it's not a nurishing breast, it's a contrived nipple for mind spittle.:angel12: