Do you feel sorry for IDF forces in battle against Palestini

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I personally feel sorry for all civilians, Jewish or Palestinian who have been killed in the violence, even if it is directly or indirectly because both sides have done it indiscriminately at times and civilians have sadly also been killed as they target each other.

Do I feel sorry for IDF members?

Or Palestinian militants?

Simple answer, No!

They are both combatants fighting each other until the illegal occupation of Gaza and West Bank is lifted.

So if a militant is killed in a Israeli raid, or if an Israeli soldier is killed by a Palestinian sniper I don't feel said for them personally because this is the life they lead.

For their families and any civilians that may be injured or killed I feel sorry for.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
RE: Do you feel sorry for IDF forces in battle against Pales

I wouldn't say I don't feel sorry for combatants, but they are at least just that: combatants. I am a strong supporter of Israel, so I have more sympathy for their people.

However, when a Palestinian attacks an Israeli soldier, he is a militant, not a terrorist.

When a Palestinian blows himself up in a crowd of women and children, he is a terrorist and a murderer.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Re: Do you feel sorry for IDF forces in battle against Pales

Absolutely agreed with that point that you made. And I support the Palestinians.

Maybe if the IDF and militants could just kill themselves and leave civilians alone on both sides, it would be a better place.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Do you feel sorry for IDF forces in battle against P

Colpy said:
I wouldn't say I don't feel sorry for combatants, but they are at least just that: combatants. I am a strong supporter of Israel, so I have more sympathy for their people.

However, when a Palestinian attacks an Israeli soldier, he is a militant, not a terrorist.

When a Palestinian blows himself up in a crowd of women and children, he is a terrorist and a murderer.

I always supports the oppressed peoples, which in this case are the palestinians.

When israelis governement attacks citys in the name of terrorism, and civilians are killed, home are destroyed, the whole world should recognize this as a terrorist act, not a self defense, hard to imagine when a nation who oppressed peoples can be seen as a victims, this is called strong media propaganda.

However oppression and violation of human rights doesnt justified suicide bombing.