Can I get everyone to give me a - MR LOWE dUCK OFF!!

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
Sorry everyone, can you have a quick read of this link?, my football club...on my picture, is currently in a pickle, theyve got new investors, but our chairman refuses to invite them in as board members and persists in continuing with a RUGBY coach as our "director of football"...can I get a who-hearted "dUCK OFF LOWE"? PPL?

Cheers, check this link of his latest misleading shinanigins (basicaly 3 members of the current board hve said "come on rupert, let em in" and he's voted to get rid of em

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/article.asp?article=382808&Title=Club+statement

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
RE: Can I get everyone to

sorry everyone....the Duck bit is basically he knows nothing about football, and prefures to go duck hunting of a weekend, basically our club were taken over in a reverse taken over cus we wanted to be floated on the stock exchange, so a small company (a granny robbing old folks home business) took over the football club for this purpose, we've been relegated, lost all our money thanks to our chairman and are now a laughing stock...

Can someone give me a dUCK OFF?...Cheers...it's kinda like live aid, but more like saintaid....I like that sAINTAID