Suicide Bomber Kills 9 at Tel Aviv Eatery

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Suicide Bomber Kills 9 at Tel Aviv Eatery
April 17, 2006
EL AVIV, Israel - A Palestinian suicide bomber blew himself up outside a fast-food restaurant in a bustling area of Tel Aviv during the Passover holiday Monday, killing nine other people and wounding dozens in the deadliest Palestinian attack in more than a year.

The new Palestinian government, led by Hamas, called the attack a legitimate response to Israeli "aggression."

Israel said it held Hamas ultimately responsible — even though a different militant group, Islamic Jihad, claimed responsibility — and would respond "as necessary."

"We shall, of course, continue to use all means at our disposal to prevent every other attempt," Israeli Prime Minister-designate Ehud Olmert said.

Israeli defense chiefs were to consult later Monday, but security officials said a possible reoccupation of Gaza, the base of the new Hamas government, was not being considered.

The White House strongly condemned the attack, calling it "a despicable act of terror for which there is no excuse or justification."

A security guard posted outside the restaurant, the target of a suicide bombing in January, prevented Monday's bomber from entering the building, police said.

It was the first suicide attack in Israel since the Hamas militant group took over the Palestinian government 2 1/2 weeks ago. Hamas, which has killed hundreds of Israelis in attacks, has largely observed a cease-fire since February 2005.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060417...ucUvioA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Hamas calls the suicide attack legitimate. :roll:

It doesn't matter if it was Islamic Jihad, Hamas, Hezbollah or any other Terrorist group who attack Israel because when Israel repsonds in a legitimate Strike of self defense they are the ones called Terrorists while the real Terrorists get a slap on the wrist.
Hypocrisy at it's finest. :roll:

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
This is f*ing stupid.

Israel gets a blank slate by you and its backers when it does something illegal, which it has in the past and when someone does something against it, and I codemn this attack, you turn your blind eye to Israeli actions that have caused this intifada to occur.

Hamas and other organizations have done things but Israel has done things as well, they are not perfect and it should be noted what they have done as well.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Not only in the repercusions that will occur. But in its history. Johnny and others will pretend to believe that Israel has its hands clean but in fact they are just as bloody and as illegal as the palestinians.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I think that's the first time I ever heard you say that Jersay. You're right though, they are both at fault. That doesn't however make this bombing any less than vicious cowardly act.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
But now when Israel retaliates the uproar will be much louder.

And believe me, they will retaliate.

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
Occupied Jerusalem - Israeli tanks on Monday bombarded residential areas in northern Gaza, killing and injuring a number of people, according to eyewitnesses and medical sources.

The indiscriminate bombardment comes only hours after a Palestinian human-bomber blew up himself among Jewish settlers in downtown Tel Aviv, killing nine people and wounding two dozen others.

Medical sources in Gaza said an Israeli tank shell hit a home in Beit Lahya in northern Gaza, killing Mamdouh Obeid, 16 and injuring five others.

The Israeli army killed as many as 21 Palestinians, including a number of children, in the past two weeks.

The Islamic Jihad organization, which took responsibility for the bombing in Tel Aviv, said it carried out the attack to avenge “the unending and unrelenting massacres of our people by the Israeli army.”

“They (Israel) have been committing a massacre every day, they murder our children while on their way to school, murder our farmers on their way to their farms and shoot our women on their way to give birth in hospital,” said one Islamic Jihad spokesman in the Gaza Strip.

“Their civilians are not more human than ours.”

Earlier, the Israeli army opened fire on Palestinian children and minors in Nablus, injuring sixteen people.

Foreign human rights activists in the northern West Bank town described the shooting as “totally unprovoked.”

“They just open fire on innocent children,” said Maria, an Italian peace volunteer.

The Israeli occupation army said soldiers acted in “self defense.” However, the Palestinian mayor of Nablus described the Israeli claim as “silly”

“They should know that foreign invaders can’t have a defender status. They are invaders and occupiers.”

this is happening every day.... but when palestinianes thinking or resist ISRAEL .. amearica crying..... :evil:

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006
Re: RE: Suicide Bomber Kills 9 at Tel Aviv Eatery

EagleSmack said:
Occupied Jerusalem.

Who did Israel take Jerusalem from?

from indigenous people........palestinian

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

diaeagle said:
EagleSmack said:
Occupied Jerusalem.

WRONG

The Israeli Army seized Jerusalem from Jordanian Forces in 1967 during the Six Day War.

The Jodanians didn't want to give Jerusalem to the Palestinians either.

You walked into that one. That was too easy. :lol:

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006

EagleSmack said:
diaeagle said:
EagleSmack said:
Occupied Jerusalem.

WRONG

The Israeli Army seized Jerusalem from Jordanian Forces in 1967 during the Six Day War.

yes it is easy.... but i think forgot SOMETHINF... Jordan had regent on Palestinian after israelian country had born on palestinian home at 1948... and Pals. and Jord. make union over lefted home....
wow ... you say that The Israeli Army seized Jerusalem from........
SO SO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT ISRAEL IS :twisted:

Mad_Hatter

Nominee Member
Oct 14, 2005
Shakedown Street
www.myspace.com

Some of the Israeli's are actually indigenous to the region as well-- Muslims and Jews co-existed quite wonderfully for some time.

It was after WWII, when Europe was obsessed with guilt over the holocaust, that they invited all European Jews to "Go home" and have their own state. This was when Palestians were a bit put out, they had been living their for generations, and were now being displayed by foreigners.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

EagleSmack said:

Sure the up roar will be louder when Israel responds because they are the bad guys and have no right to self defense against Acts of Terrorism. :roll:

Didn't you see the uproar when Israel killed the founder of Hamas? Blowing him up in his wheel chair with a missile real good, he was spread like mustard everywhere. :lol:

When Israel is attacked by Terrorists they are the bad guys deserving it, when Israel repsonds in self defense they are the bad guys. Hypocrisy at it's finest. :roll:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

diaeagle said:
EagleSmack said:
diaeagle said:
EagleSmack said:
Occupied Jerusalem.

WRONG

yes it is easy.... but i think forgot SOMETHINF... Jordan had regent on Palestinian after israelian country had born on palestinian home at 1948... and Pals. and Jord. make union over lefted home....
wow ... you say that The Israeli Army seized Jerusalem from........
SO SO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT ISRAEL IS :twisted:

Easy, Easy... settle down now. I know it is tougher to write your own opinions than it is to cut and paste biased dribble.

Jordan had full control of the West Bank prior to 1967. At the start of the Six Day War Jordanian Forces attacked Israeli Forces. At the outset the Israeli leadership called the Jodanian Govt. and asked them to cease fire knowing that Jordan mat stay out of the fight and may have attacked just to save face in the Arab world. The call for a cease fire was ignored and Jordanian Forces continued their attack into Israel. Israel responded by quickly regaining lost ground and pushed the Jordanians all the way to the Jordan River.

The bottom line is... Jordan controlled the West Bank and would not give the land to the Palestinians.

Who was the leader of Palestine before 1948? :wink: Careful now.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Actually the British tried to stop and limit
the tidal wave of Jews, even going as far as sinking
tankers and ships approaching shore and having
much less stringent limits on Arabs from other lands migrating to Transjordan, who found this land
to be much more sustainable than the
unproductive sand pit it used to be.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Johnny Utah said:
EagleSmack said:

Sure the up roar will be louder when Israel responds because they are the bad guys and have no right to self defense against Acts of Terrorism. :roll:

Didn't you see the uproar when Israel killed the founder of Hamas? Blowing him up in his wheel chair with a missile real good, he was spread like mustard everywhere. :lol:

When Israel is attacked by Terrorists they are the bad guys deserving it, when Israel repsonds in self defense they are the bad guys. Hypocrisy at it's finest. :roll:

That was a nice shot wasn't it.

When Israel started targeting Hamas leaders they were asked to stop. They were told they were antagonizing the issue. Can you believe that! They were told not to kill the leaders who planned attacks night and day against Israel.

My favorite one was the bomb in the cell phone. They managed to get a cell phone in the hands of a Hamas leader. When it rang the terrorist leader answered and he heard

"Long live Israel"

That was the last thing he heard. The phone exploded.

diaeagle

Diaeagle
Apr 6, 2006

jimmoyer said:
Actually the British tried to stop and limit
the tidal wave of Jews, even going as far as sinking
tankers and ships approaching shore and having
much less stringent limits on Arabs from other lands migrating to Transjordan, who found this land
to be much more sustainable than the
unproductive sand pit it used to be.
yes i agreed with you in this..... but do you think the justice that the jews gather themself on some area that have indigenous people.... i think you cant answer me .... why? because you have anti-palestinain...anti-arabs....anti-islamic concepts...
so i sure you will say diaeagle is anti-israel....but i have to tell you if you have home and some one stolen something from you ...you will fight for that... and be sure everything taken by force cant be regain without force.....

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

EagleSmack said:
Johnny Utah said:
EagleSmack said:

That was a nice shot wasn't it.

When Israel started targeting Hamas leaders they were asked to stop. They were told they were antagonizing the issue. Can you believe that! They were told not to kill the leaders who planned attacks night and day against Israel.

My favorite one was the bomb in the cell phone. They managed to get a cell phone in the hands of a Hamas leader. When it rang the terrorist leader answered and he heard

"Long live Israel"

That was the last thing he heard. The phone exploded.
Right after the founder of Hamas Yassin was Yassinated there were pictures of what was left of him on the internet, one picture showed his head and it looked like a deflated basketball. :lol: He was a Terrorist Leader he got off easy.

After that Israel was picking off every new leader of Hamas for a while it was so often there were online betting pools. :lol:

Yeah Israel was bashed at the UN for their actions and Israel told the UN and the World who didn't agree with their policy of killing Terrorist Leaders to shove it.. :lol: I didn't know of the phone exploding, Mossad does good work killing Terrorists and their leaders.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Actually Diaeagle, I have learned from the anti-zionists
like you that the West did impose a False Choice on
this land.

But I believe after all is said and done between
the battling righteous on this subject: I don't think
anyone would be the any better if Israel
disappeared.

I suspect making this work will be a much deeper
success than the false bravado of a victorious arab
shooting his gun in the air in glee.

And yes Diaeagle I'm as much pro-Jew as you are
anti-Jew.

I do think that you and your pro-Palestinians
did me a favor in making me understand the False
Choice, but we would all do well not to ignore
the evils of the side we support.

The irony is that if both can live together, we'll have
improved the psychology and spirit and wisdom of both sides.

That is much more long lasting with far greater
impact through history than the alternative below.

I'm not for a false peace where Israel disappears.