Loose change 2nd edition

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Loose change 2nd edit

darkbeaver said:
Aeon I'm running on 26kbps I can't get much slower, I checked it out but I don't have connection speed so no go.

You can download it in the right corner of the page, it is going to take time though,do you have acces to high speed internet somewhere?? downloading it, took me half an hour, for 410 mg.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I found the link interesting to say the least.

I didn't realise no bodies were found. Can anyone confirm that?

BTW, the sound kept breaking up. I'm running shaw high speed cable and I have 500 meg of RAM. Strange.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
#juan said:
I found the link interesting to say the least.

I didn't realise no bodies were found. Can anyone confirm that?

BTW, the sound kept breaking up. I'm running shaw high speed cable and I have 500 meg of RAM. Strange.

If the sounds keep breaking up, i suggest you to download the entire documentary, it is on the right corner of the video screen, it is a very popular documentary right now on the web, maybe it is the reason why.

I d'ont understand what you mean by no bodies were found? at the pentagone?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

aeon said:
darkbeaver said:
Aeon I'm running on 26kbps I can't get much slower, I checked it out but I don't have connection speed so no go.

You can download it in the right corner of the page, it is going to take time though,do you have acces to high speed internet somewhere?? downloading it, took me half an hour, for 410 mg.

I do, I'll see if I can arrange it.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My computer is an Athlon 2200(2000gigahrtz. It took me over 2 hours to download 350 megabytes. I gave up.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Loose change 2nd edit

I have a friend who has a big fast one and broadband I'll see him some day soon, I wish I had better access to equipment, the speed is worse where I am than it was twelve or so years ago, no upgrades in all that time.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

darkbeaver said:
I have a friend who has a big fast one and broadband I'll see him some day soon, I wish I had better access to equipment, the speed is worse where I am than it was twelve or so years ago, no upgrades in all that time.

Just go to a cofee internet shop, and bring a blank cd, depending where you are.

I find this site also, which is about around 100 documentary that you can again listen to it live.I found a documentary on anthrax attack which occurs couple days after 9-11, very interesting.

http://www.supportthetruth.com/