“Operation Iraqi Liberation” = O.I.L. - Mission Accomplished

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Articles : Iraq
"The Mission Was Indeed Accomplished"
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:37:28 -0800

http://tinyurl.com/fz62r

Bush and his co-conspirator, Dick Cheney, accomplished exactly what they set out to do.
White House spokesman Ari Fleisher’s original announcement, three years ago, launching of what he called “Operation Iraqi Liberation.”
O.I.L. How cute.
Then, Karl Rove made them change it to “OIF” – Operation Iraqi Freedom.

People might start talking if they called it "Operation O.I.L."

And what did the USA want Iraq to do with Iraq’s oil?

The answer can be found in a 323-page plan for Iraq’s oil secretly drafted by the State Department. The key thing is a directive to Iraqis to maintain a state oil company that will “enhance its relationship with OPEC.”

Enhance its relationship with OPEC??? How strange: the government of the United States ordering Iraq to support the very OPEC oil cartel which is strangling our nation with outrageously high prices for crude.

Specifically, the system ordered up by the Bush cabal would keep a lid on Iraq’s oil production – limiting Iraq’s oil pumping to the tight quota set by Saudi Arabia and the OPEC cartel.

There you have it. Yes, Bush went in for the oil – not to get MORE of Iraq’s oil, but to prevent Iraq producing TOO MUCH of it.

-------
k - So there you have it, as they said. We are suffering the contrived supply and demand economics of oil - tighten supply and the profits soar.

This tactic is being used very successfully in other key industries these days. I call it a TACTIC because it is not an actually supply shortage, but rather a contrived one.

When the production of goods gets slowed up, or demand rises too fast to keep up with, that is the situation that has typically caused supply shortages. Government has sometimes stepped in an tweaked things to ease the bottlenecks.

Ex-P.M. P.E. Trudeau even suggested price controls to protect consumers. After all, consumers are the "majority" , and they voted our leaders in who have the duty to serve the public, not the coporations.

But this oil-gas price shock that gave oil corporations the biggest profits ever seen in all of history last year WAS TOTTALLY CONTRIVED. Things that they had complete control over are being named as the problems, anyone can see thru that.

This Iraq plan, secretly written up by govt. [but the GNN team uncovered it], tell us that Iraq oil was a threat in that it was so easy to produce that it could have eased the supply shortage by itself, easily. That would have kept the "war-time oil-profit orgy" from occuring.

There.
Did you get it? Did I write it up so it can be understood?
Can you read the article and see whats going on?

Its a farce, except for the horrifying bloodshed of 100,000 dead, maybe two or three times that. And for the theft of our dollars at the gas pumps.

And - For outrageous profits by Exxon and others:

"The five largest oil companies pulled in $113 billion in profit in 2005 – compared to a piddly $34 billion in 2002 before Operation Iraqi Liberation.

In other words, it’s been a good war for Big Oil.

As per Plan Bush, Iraq “enhanced its relationship with OPEC” [slowed production so as to continue supply shortages] and the price of oil, from Clinton peace-time to Bush war-time, shot up 317%.

In other words, on the third anniversary of invasion, we can say the attack and occupation is, indeed, a Mission Accomplished. However, it wasn’t America’s mission, nor the Iraqis’. It was an Mission Accomplished for OPEC and Big Oil.

K - if you are one of those sheeple who cannot believe that our own government and corporate people would do such horrible things to other people, to us, then you will say :
" gee, this can't be true then" .

But IF you have lived thru one of their torutuous tactics, or been a pawn in any of their profit games, then you might be able to comprehend the utter evil that exists in our leaders and top business people these days. Not many can get there without being comprimised morally, and certainly none stay long if they don't play along.

Does this mean I believe anyone at the top of govt of business is playing the game called "corporate crimes against humanity"?

Final quote from the link at the top:
The answer will surprise many of you: and it is uglier, more twisted, devilish and devious than anything you have imagined

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: “Operation Iraqi Liberation” = O.I.L. - Mission Accompli

Karlin said:
There you have it. Yes, Bush went in for the oil – not to get MORE of Iraq’s oil, but to prevent Iraq producing TOO MUCH of it.

The oil corporations must be mighty pissed. :roll:

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Re: “Operation Iraqi Liberation” = O.I.L. - Mission Accompli

Iraq suffers a crisis of corruption and a shortage of oil that remains largely unreported

Oil Crisis: U.S. officials are privately debating whether sectarian violence in Iraq constitutes a low-grade civil war, but the oil-rich country's oil crisis has little to do with the insurgency. Gasoline and home heating fuel are now scarce and expensive in Iraq, thanks to run-away corruption.

1) At a time of an acute shortage in Iraq, publicly owned oil is being surreptitiously sent across the border for private gain. Meanwhile, the fuel shortages in oil-rich Iraq are profound and growing worse, with endless lines at gasoline stations. The cumulative effect of officials' taking their cut at each level has been to drive up prices beyond affordability for the average Iraqi.

2) The corruption is so bad that it has forced Iraq to import gasoline from Kuwait, and Turkey and Saudi Arabia have halted gas exports to Iraq for non-payment of bills. The corruption, which has always existed in Iraq, both during the post-World War monarchy and the Hussein regime, extends from the oil ministry on down. A government cleanup is the responsibility of the long-delayed Iraqi government, but in the meantime there are no good options for the Bush Administration.

3) The immediate need of Iraq's oil industry three years after the invasion is for investment in infrastructure and technology. It had been assumed that once the dictatorial regime was displaced, money from all over the world would pour into Iraq, but the investment is risky because of violence and government-wide corruption.

4) The new Iraqi government, still unformed three months after the election, will have its work cut out for it with respect to this corruption. The problems would only get worse if the U.S. disconnected today, meaning that the U.S. has even less freedom to leave than appears on the surface.
Evans Novak Report.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
RE: “Operation Iraqi Liberation” = O.I.L. - Mission Accompli

Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) members include Algeria, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Venezuela.