Shocking truth about naked women! Must be 18+ to enter.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ha ha ha. Welcome to the lecture room.

I am going to remind the lot of you of something important that has been a bit lost in the scuffle: You are friends on this forum. Please keep it in mind whenever you post a response. Don't say anything to anybody on this forum that you would not say to a friend.

To our Americans: You are presumably on this forum because you like Canadians or Canada. We love our country, just as you love yours. It isn't right to slam our country. Slam the politics, don't slam our people.

To our Canadians: We have good American friends living in this house. It isn't right to slam their country. Slam the politics, don't slam their people.

To our Euros: Oh never mind, you're the best behaved of the lot!

When someone posts a personal attack, remember that it only means one thing: he or she has run out of legitimate arguments. Consider that you have won. Walk awa or continue arguing in a reasonable manner. Remember, if you respond to a personal attack because 'you had to', it reflects as poorly on you as on the person who made the attack.

I'm not going to ban people. I am only asking ONE THING of everybody here: We're all friends. Please, don't get so nasty with your friends.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Ah, tricked again, Haggis, you olde devil.... I remain fully chastised in the torch of your enlightenment.
Whip me! Make me sorry for my transgressions!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
But when a couple of trouser snakes wander in here to cause trouble and aren't moderated, things could get ugly....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Not you Cortez....your almost as good as good things.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
And you, my dear fellow Ontarian, my worthy sparring partner, my fellow in verbal discussions...

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
As it can be plainly seen, Cortez and I have been only on our best behaviour!

Five and Cosmo were so bad they had to stand in the corner and cry.... :p

I didn't know you were from Ontario, Cortez.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Cortez bought some time by producing my new most favourite word: moonbat.

I will be using it a lot, it is a truly addictive word, just so you know, ya buncha moonbats!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: Shocking truth about naked women! Must be 18+ to ent

I think not said:
Jay said:
I didn't know you were from Ontario, Cortez.

Most of the nutbars are. :D

I'm going to be the bigger man here and pretend I didn't see that!!! :p

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
So if I use your name, Five, and moonbat in the same sentance, you will understand why now.... :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hey, I didn't realize moonbat was a real word with a real meaning! Hmm, I dub it a new meaning:

moonbat

(1) crazy but loveable Canadian Contenter
(2) crazy but sometimes maddening Canadian Contenter
(3) just plain nuts

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Shocking truth about naked women! Must be 18+ to ent

cortez said:
Enough about moonbats.... Lets get back to those naked women.....

Yes, you'd like to get back to those naked women, wouldn't you. However, you just missed them, they have all gone home. :(

Said, sure you can use the f word here. It won't do you much good, it'll just get bleeped, but you can use it. :D

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Naked women, damn did my stay ups fall down again. After being worn for an hour the darn things just want to spend time with the concrete.

Said1 my father was a fishermen and the language I learned from him would make anyone blush.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: Shocking truth about

The naked women won't come back will they, this has been another man trap, well I won't fall for it again, yes I will because I'm a naughty darkbeaver and my little tiny twisted manbrain won't remember the trick.