I only got a 83% in grade 12 Physics but...

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
I know for DAM SURE.

If a Passanger Plane made out of sheet metel hits a Steel and Concrete building it's not gonna go through it, it'l collapse and the wings would fall off as soon as the nose makes contact.

So whats with the weird "missile hologram" like planes that hit the twin towers?

The wings didn't fall off, and they exploded like a missile, and they even sounded like missiles.."schhwwoooosshhee"....

Now I dont wanna sound like a crazy conspiracy guy but....what if...the U.S. crashed these planes into our own buildings so they can gain reason to invade Iraq...and Afghanistan?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I dropped out of grade 12 physics because I hated the group exercises....

The wings are where the fuel is.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Re: RE: I only got a 83% in grade 12 Physics but...

Jay said:
I dropped out of grade 12 physics because I hated the group exercises....

The wings are where the fuel is.

Thats right...but there made so that they fall off if a sudden extreme impact is made, so as shit doesn't blow up.

Just look up photographs of plane crashesthe wings are gone it's just the cylindrical passanger area.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Sublime said:
I know for DAM SURE.

If a Passanger Plane made out of sheet metel hits a Steel and Concrete building it's not gonna go through it, it'l collapse and the wings would fall off as soon as the nose makes contact.

So whats with the weird "missile hologram" like planes that hit the twin towers?

The wings didn't fall off, and they exploded like a missile, and they even sounded like missiles.."schhwwoooosshhee"....

Now I dont wanna sound like a crazy conspiracy guy but....what if...the U.S. crashed these planes into our own buildings so they can gain reason to invade Iraq...and Afghanistan?

You mean "their own buildings" and there is a thread where this is being discussed presently....didn't you start it? Or did it just turn into Hegelian conspiracy theory constructs?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
From my understanding they are made to dump fuel out of them, as a dump will put fires out rather than slow leaks and misting. It is more for a runway scenario then head on collisions with buildings by Arabs trying to start wars in the East. I would expect there to be lots of fuel and spark and air to ignite the mess up.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto

Jay said:
From my understanding they are made to dump fuel out of them, as a dump will put fires out rather than slow leaks and misting. It is more for a runway scenario then head on collisions with buildings by Arabs trying to start wars in the East. I would expect there to be lots of fuel and spark and air to ignite the mess up.

Oh......Arabs are trying to start wars on there homeland,.................... my bad.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Being the God amongst mere mortals that I am, I have been given dominion over the Forum World!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Sublime said:
London's got a great night life.....not alot of french speaking cathlic girls though..unfortunatly...

London has the best of both worlds....a nice quiet conservative city, with a great night life! UWO is full to the brim with hotties, and London is full of money and is growing rapidly. If you have resourses (like a brain etc) you can't go wrong in a place like this.

It certainly has lots of Catholics in it though.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Jay said:
Being the God amongst mere mortals that I am, I have been given dominion over the Forum World!

Oh Mighty Jay, thou art great. :lol:

I know.... :D

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Remember those "Choose your own adventure" books folks? Well, here's a trip back to your childhood!!

You come to a Crossroads in the Enchanted Forest of World Events. To Travel down Rational Road, turn to paragraph 1! To skip down Batshit Boulevard, turn to paragraph 2...

Here we go. America would not kill it's own people to make a good excuse to attack Afghanistan. Why? Because Afghanistan is a worthless stretch of rock. It has nothing of value, it is the international equivalent of my cats litter box. Afghanistan was attacked because the Islamofascists there attacked America, by crashing a plane into a building.

Aaaaannnnnnddd, why the hell would America attack Afghanistan to get an excuse to attack Iraq? If they wanted an excuse to attack Iraq, they would have claimed the terrorists came from there, or outright lied about it and just went in, which is what's happening now.

The fact of the matter is, America doesn't really need to kill 3000 of their own people to invade someone. They'd just do it anyway.

The little green men who run the Rand corporation ordered the stormtroopers of Amerikkka to do it in order to carry a Crusade against the Arab flower-children of the middle-east. Reports from my friend Ziggy indicate that the Missile Planes were engineered by the same Zionist Jew-Bots that created the Holohoax and shot Che Guevara. Also the Matrix is real, and we are in it!!!!11!!! LOL Sux04's!!!!

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
How did you manage to 83%?

I spent 7 years in grade 4 and would be embarrassed to start such an idiotic thread.

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
Well yes. Those who went on to higher learning (Grade 5 and 6) usually became lawyers and went into politics.

Now if you saw the grade 4 teacher's rack you would work hard to hang about for a while. :lol:

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
i got 98% in physics and am therefore a genius
particularly regarding quantum mechanics--
thats why i KNOW my ass is in a parallel universe.

I just thought I would share that with you.