Nekkid humans run amok in this thread, take a look!!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Ha, caught you, each and every one of you naughter voyeurs!

Instead of nekkids, I have something a little less exciting, it regards cut-and-paste:

Whenever possible, please just quote a couple of paragraphs from the story, then post the link to the story.

I am posting this announcement in the International Politics forum since that seems to be where most cut-and-paste appears. The request, however, is for all forums, not just this one.

Thanks,

Haggis

PS Now you can search around for the nekkids, but I think they wandered into the next forum. Sorry. :D

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Re: RE: Nekkid humans run amok in this thread, take a look!!

jimmoyer said:
What were you expecting, Darkbeaver ??
Jimmoyer I might ask you the same question, if you must know Haggisis avatar really turns me on , it,s the eyes you know, something beaverish about them, I,ve been getting these urges lately, maybe it,s time to wander over to the next pond for some rodent action. :wink:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Sassylassie said:
Dark Beaver do you have the Submit hiccups?
:lol:

Extraneous posts now removed. He must REALLY like my avatar. . . . :D
Button problems, maybe brought on by the hiccups,I experiance a lot of connection problems with CC. I live at the end of the old phone line when I submit I sometimes don,t see it for up to half an hour or the next day.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I've found the same thing, darkbeaver, but have assumed it to be a browser thing (I use Safari). I click on submit and it doesn't seem to load. Of course when I've clicked again, two of my posts miraculously appear. What I do now is, if it doesn't seem to load, I open another browser window and verify it. So far the posts that didn't seem to load have, in fact, loaded. One of the mysteries of the Internet, I guess. :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RE: Nekkid humans run amo

I hear ya Haggis, but I blame very slow service on very old lines, the lines are to be upgraded this summer so they say. At least I hope that,s my problem, I would hate to think it was a problem with rodents.

MMMike

Council Member
Mar 21, 2005
Toronto
darkbeaver said:
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Sassylassie said:
Dark Beaver do you have the Submit hiccups?
:lol:

Extraneous posts now removed. He must REALLY like my avatar. . . . :D
Button problems, maybe brought on by the hiccups,I experiance a lot of connection problems with CC. I live at the end of the old phone line when I submit I sometimes don,t see it for up to half an hour or the next day.

He hehehe ... You think it's because of the phone lines? Your message is being filtered through the CIA and the Bilderbergers before making it's way to the board. 8O

Be afraid.. be very afraid! :evil:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Doesn't look like you got to far...

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
You like to travel....when was the last time you were up in beaver country?

It could easily be you...